How do I stop looking like shit?

How do I stop looking like shit?

Rick owens

yohji yamamoto

no clothes can make you look good
its all about genetics and the big three:
HEIGHT, FACE & FRAME

not OP but as a 6'0 tall skinny guy with a pretty lanky frame and legs that have been described as girly whats my best route to go down? face is ok i think, slightly large forehead, occasional pimples (still 18 fml) and somewhat crappy facial hair if i dont shave

If acne is your problem start drinking at least 2.5 litres of water a day. Personally I've been doing it for a week and acne has started to fade

thanks man, i'll get on that. any recommendation for clothing/styles that suit my particular frame? and is my body type considered Veeky Forums or attractive at all or should i start hitting the gym maybe?

Also stop eating dairy and stop throwing a bunch of shit on your face everyday

Hitting the gym is always good, no matter if you want to be skinny or a big guy. Slight musculature will always look good. You will never become "too big" unless you eat too much (which you probably won't because you're on Veeky Forums). So even if you tried to become a big guy you'd have to eat, which isn't recommended if you really want to be effay.

But as said muscle is always important

i dont eat a lot of dairy and i dont put anything on my face

Eat healthier. Drink more.

thanks, i appreciate the advice

I take back part of what I said: you'll still need to eat. But the excuse a lot of people make, especially here, is that they don't want to get too big. Which will never happen unless you have a very strict diet plan (even then, you won't turn big over night - feeling like you're getting to big, just start cutting).

Man everyday I drink at least 350 ml of milk. I've heard about dairy before but I really like milk and I don't find it reasonable. Can you tell me the reason I should stop eating / drinking dairy? My doc didn't tell me anything about this iirc

there's a lot of xenoestrogens in dairy products. also, most humans aren't even fully adapted to drinking cow milk depending on your ethnicity.
try almond milk. what you like is the creaminess and sweetness so get a sugary brand if you have to

Exfoliate your face with something rough as shit everyday. If you don't have any steel wool a washcloth is fine too.

Drink plenty of H20

Get some sun, you pale faggot

>xenoestrogens
>Xenoestrogens are a type of xenohormone that imitates estrogen (by wikipedia)
>estrogens
What am I a fuckin' faggot?

apparently ye

Only the H2O part is correct
>Rub yo face with something rough as shit
what are you fuckin' retarded? You don't want to destroy your face, you want the acne to go away gradually
>Get some sun you pale faggot
Mediterranean - not so pale - faggot here, sun fucks me up hard since any change of my temperature makes me feel itchy on the parts that I have acne, so fuck that...

is almond milk even a nutricional thing?

Kidney stones. The added calcium to milk can cause kidney stones.

Don't wear Rick Owens unless you really, REALLY don't give a shit about what people say about you.

Soy milk is really good too

Paleness can be very effay as long as your skin is clear.

dairy fucks up your skin, dude
plus it gives you man tits

Slacker/Normcore
Look at gooseling's casual fits
Chelsea boots
Techwear(extra because you can look like a chav all you want since you're 18)
Hit the gym fella
Try some Vit C serum on ya face

(Ignore the cuffs in the pants on pic related), Look at larger size clothes like shown in " " if you're concerned about your frame

how do i use vit serum? do i use it before the sunscreen?