Is Trump and his suit Veeky Forums?

Is Trump and his suit Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SkGFw2BI_g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not in that picture but sometimes he has some really good cuts especially when he wears that gold tie

yo da nigga in the back be like imma pick my presidential candidate

Trump is NOT fa, he's a fucking meme. Go back til pol stormfag.

Bitter berniebro detected
Like getting cucked over by your own party?

Pants aren't properly pressed and the tie is 1.5 inches too long.

Tie is too long or he's slouching. Neither is okay.

Not enough shirt cuff visible.

Knot too small for tie.

Belt buckle doesn't appear to be lined up on his gig.

not sure if berniebro or beanerbro

>unironically being a leftist

yikes

look at that high energy cuff

>tie too long
>arm length too long
>pants ill fitting
>annoying face
>weird hair

no he is not Veeky Forums

>annoying face

All the better to trigger you with my dear.

His annoying face is the only one that triggers me, I don't get triggered by opinion and people have the right to express them.

The knot is actually too large for the shirt. You want a spread collar with that knot.

not him but
>ignores the most important part of being Veeky Forums, which is fit
>LOL U MAD BRO
typical

ITT a bunch of fast fashion wearing internet fuccbois think they know better then the top stylists and tailors who dress Trump.

>Implying he hasn't been wearing the same suit cuts and ties since the 90s
It's probably designed to appeal to old stodgy right wingers though with their non existent fashion sense

You will never be as aesthetic as the Donald

The suits he wears fucks with his proportions and make him look like he has stubby arms and fat.

He looks cool here.

You don't dress aesthetically when your whole gig is appealing to flyover rubes. It's all about not looking like you think you're better than them.

Reagan was the master of this. No way was he gonna be one of those ivy league elitist faggots in the eyes of his mean-spirited small town constituency.

>stormfag
>2016
>not being a nationalist
how autistic can you possibly be

i can just feel all the cucks of Veeky Forums biting their tongue right now

face it, trump has won

Anyone have that one picture of a young Trump wearing a really cool gold hat golf hat or something? I remember it being Veeky Forums as fuck

He's the antithesis of effay. Ugly cuts, ugly hair, ugly everything. Just a vulgar aesthetic black hole.

> Being a child and voting for whoever is in your party, not for who would do the best job.
18+

this?

I hope crazy, racist Trump supporters scare Bernie supporters into voting for Hillary.

Hillary is the best candidate, admit it.

As much as I like Trump he isn't Veeky Forums in this picture

Compulsive liar, constantly flip flops her stances on important issues, and on top of it all shes a criminal

suitable pick for idiots such as yourself

youtu.be/SkGFw2BI_g8

how can we ensure a cute girl (kawaii) presidency in the future ?

this looks like fvcking fred from scooby-doo

>Hillary is the best candidate

TRASHED

Ah, it's one of those paid hillary shills I read about. Do you get paid per post or how does it work?

Hillary is bourgeois scum, just like Trump and even that social democrat Bernie. Anarchism is the way to go, man. Rojava is the most Veeky Forums place on the planet.

trump buys off the rack Brioni suits and never has suits made, he's said it himself many times

he believes tailored suits look too formal for most occasions and fit too closely

Hillary is the worst choice, near-objectively. Bernie would be a risk but is really the only candidate who COULD come out and do something positive.

Trump would be a disaster and America would finally hit rock-bottom after years of a slow descent. Rock-bottom is a good pushing off point, so they might get better in 20-30 years.

Hillary would just continue the gradual downhill progression as America gets worse and worse.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is a fashion board.

Reportable.

You as well. "Quality of posts" 1 day ban.

Mine was totally fashion related. Rojava is effay as fuck.

This would make sense if he wore a soft-shouldered sack suit, but trying to achieve the same effect with a power suit just looks like your clothes don't fit.

Yes. Don't worry.

Report everything else, newfags learn the hard way.

Veeky Forums has been the center of racism for 10 years. You're on the wrong website if you can't stand racism.
With that said, this entire thread needs to be moved from Veeky Forums

I never said anything about the thread's topic did I?

I have been using Veeky Forums for 8 years. I know the black humor of Veeky Forums very well. But the politics talk its against the rules, its a banable offense and I'm doing what mods suggest. Sorry but I want a more organized chan, go to if you want to discuss controversial politics.

fuck off and quit acting like you're a mod.

Hillary is the Reddit candidate, apologetic and wants to be a president just because she is a woman.

Literally the only reason she is running is gender discrimination against men

If you had a guy up there acting like Hilary youd call him a cuck and note vote for him

You're a disgusting nigger, your opinions don't amount for shit because you barely qualify as human

And hurr hurr I know Veeky Forums humor quite well hurr hur yeah I'm not fucking joking

Laugh it off all you want, but I can't stand your black ass

Lol

cringe

wow

lol

sieg.. just... you need to honestly drink some tea or something man, i felt your blood pressure rise from here

No, he's right - Killy is an annoying-as-fuck nigger and needs to meet the business end of a baseball bat.

>I'm not a newfag guys, really!!
>I "get" Veeky Forums guys
>follow the rules or else YOU'RE the newfag 2bh imo!!
Jesus fucking christ namefag you're the worst poster on this board.

practically everyone on reddit loathes hillary. it's all bernie and the_donald at reddit.

what's wrong with following the rules?

also, ever notice how sieg only posts in off topic threads and shit? he only posts in political, car, and masculinity related things in Veeky Forums. never anything else. he never posts a fit, he never talks about fashion, he never discusses anything.

killy does, and while she's annoying as fucking shit at least she follows rules and shit and actually discusses fashion, unlike sieg where he just unleashes his aspie rage on everything

Killy is a black male

Killy's a black dude. According to the shitty fit pic he posted yesterday.

See here:

he really was implying he was a girl for some reason, then

LOL @ those shoes, what the fuck

The best part is that he posted that in a techwear thread... I guess in his twisted chimp-logic he wanted people to think he was Veeky Forums.

top kek

nah, I've seen sieg make some solid posts in a few discussions. I think he just waits for them to come around and funposts in the meantime. unless I'm thinking of another namefag, he's pretty well versed

killy is genuine cancer. it throws around its weight as a name to try and validate its terrible newfag meme-opinions. regurgitating idiotic shit like "talk shit post fit" everywhere thinking its a genuinely justifiable response to criticism and not just a means towards 1. obtaining (desperately needed) high-quality fits in waywt threads 2. shutting down cancer repeating meme-critz like dadcore rules.

>what's wrong with following the rules?
Because they're wielded around by newfags like killy who don't actually know them. /pol/ doesn't have any 'containment' rules, only /b/ does. one which includes no "image macros" outside of /b/ fyi, obviously an irrelevant rule. outside of like /int/ and /news/ and /hist/, it doesn't say anywhere that all politics have to be contained to pol

and for good reason. every Veeky Forums board has always been loose about its discussion. it's not right to make a non-Veeky Forums thread on Veeky Forums, but it's completely normal for the discussion to drift from fashion to other subjects, and that's usually where you find the some of the most engaging and insightful discussions. trying to shut those down off topic diversions is as cancerous a misunderstanding of imageboards as a faggot OP trying to control the discussion of his own thread

lastly, the pol false flagging is dumb as fuck. this thread isn't anymore stretching Veeky Forums related as any other "is X Veeky Forums?" thread, ie car threads. it's also just a fucking joke. but it triggers redditors so suddenly the rules are relevant.

that's taken from google. he posted some other fit as a girl yesterday.

is this guy autistic? he's too repetitive with his opinions to be trolling.

I'm a blvck man dude. I lurk sufu listening to Young Thug & A$AP Rocky.
I make Trap beats on FL Studio.

Funny ha ha. upvote

I'm not lying.

Timestamp or kys

Never going to happen. He's a giant pussy.

are you okay

no

but yung bern was

I'm on adderall

classic style, clearly the most 'Veeky Forums'

Ok good, you'll be fine then.

correct, that fit isn't killy. it's a fashion blogger called richard williams. aka reichro on tumblr.

Donaldo Trumpu

PATHETIC FAG

I've been using Veeky Forums for 8 years.

8 years ago was 2008. Fuck off newfag.

>what's wrong with following the rules?
pleb tier

this nigga looks like he repeated fourth grade 10 times