Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

Have any of you ever gotten cosmetic plastic surgery? What were the results? Did you feel you looked better afterward? Im 27 and considering a nosejob.

That photo is fucking retarded. You can't see any actual difference apart from the fact that they used a different camera on both pictures, completely skewing the perspective on his face.

I disagree that you cant tell differences. They did manipulate the photography a bit but his nose is clearly more narrow, lower face more full (seemingly) and less age lines

what you're describing is literally what the different lens of the camera is doing to his face

My septum is crooked after getting punched in the face years ago and never getting it checked out. Can't breathe through my nose correctly so I'll probably get that fixed someday.

I did. I got an otoplasty to fix my Dumbo ears. Cost me around 3'000$.

Honestly i don't feel anything, i has to be done. The good aspect is that i can now rock short haircuts without looking too retarded and that's about it.

I don't feel changed, i don't feel different, and the people that are used to seeing me saw virtually no difference. Which proves that the job was well done.

Jaw surgery, best decision of my life desu.

what kind of jaw surgery? corrective for an underbite or something more cosmetic?

he got a booger in his nose

before and after?

this

they could've just taken a different lens

I'll fix my hairline and my chin. Maybe my asymmetric jaw. My nose is probably my biggest noticeable flaw, but I sort of have to roll with it. It's so much of a part of me I can't really change it. It would change my entire face.

I'll also hop on low doses of steroids to get a more handsome and rugged face.

>I'll also hop on low doses of steroids to get a more handsome and rugged face.

Pppfffhahahahaha

it's a thing you know

I want:

>Otoplasty
>Rhinoplasty
>Blepharoplasty

But 1. I'm too poor and 2. I'm so fucking scared of it not looking good

Kill me

Otoplasty is nothing. You get sedated locally, thanks to the sedation you feel virtually nothing (the closest sensation is like someone is lightly "pushing" or "pinching" the back of your ear) and after 45 minutes (or slightly more depending on your ears) you're out.

The only annoying part comes after the surgery. The sedation will slowly fade out and you will feel pain (that being said the same concept applies for any surgery). You will also bleed. In my case i bled a lot of the first two to three days.

You will also need to wear some kind of compression band on your ears day and night for the first two to three weeks, and night only after that. To ensure that your ears stays in the "right" position and you don't accidentally fuck them up if you move a lot while sleeping.

That's honestly about it. If you want to start somewhere with cosmetic surgery, start with otoplasty.

Plus, it's hardly a procedure that anyone can fuck up, let alone a good surgeon. I mean sure, if you live in India you could be worried, but fucking up such a simple procedure anywhere else in the world ? Not gonna happen.

To add to my previous post.

Rhinoplasty is probably the worst of the three you listed. It's costly, painful, and the results can heavily vary. Wouldn't recommend.

But the thing is I have macrotia.

I don't need just a simple ear pinning.

So ? For the patient it's the same thing. You don't need a general anesthesia. And for the surgeon it's just one step to add.

So do you know how macrotia surgery goes?

Also, any thoughts on the blepharoplasty?

LIP
REDUCTION
SURGERY

FUCK MY NIGGER LIPS

i twice cummed in my own mouth
does that count?

>Also, any thoughts on the blepharoplasty?

Why not. Shouldn't be too expensive, and like otoplasty it shouldn't require general anesthesia.

But i would visit an ophthalmologist first before doing it. To be sure i don't suffer from whatever.

GOAT surgery.

no it's not nerd, the only difference roids do to your face is slightly oilier skin, acne and kill your hairline hairline.

how much cost something like that?

might have my ears pinned back. anyone had their ears pinned back?

>that perfect profile

This should be illegal.

Depends on the country and surgeon, obv, but the best American surgeons (Arnett & Gunson) charge about 50-70k.

>50-70k.

Good thing I'm rich!

Oh wait, I'm not.

I'm poor, and ugly.

Fucking bullshit

sheeesh than i have to go to gym

anyone ever had their gums trimmed?

This guy worse in second pic

Is plastic surgery cheaper in Europe/Korea than in the US? What is the quality difference?

yep

really good decision desu, i had tiny shitty spaced out teeth for years then i got braces in highschool, and after braces i got my gums trimmed and now i have a perfect smile desu, i was also born with a pretty good jaw that got even better after my braces so the entire lower half of my face is 10/10 now

messing around with your jaw/lips is 10x more painful than a nose job. unless you're like, literally getting 4 procedures done on your nose.

not familiar with European prices, but i'm pretty sure in places like the UK price would be the same? Korea is very cheap yes. Korea is far more advanced in the PS field, but you still need to do a LOT of researching when deciding on a clinic and doctor.

>pretty good jaw that got even better after my braces
Braces can't make your jaw "better"

Stop spouting bullshit

man, can't outrun genetics. her family has enough money to afford braces and this expensive ass surgery but she was still born ugly as sin.

and her children will be too.

She had good features to begin with, but her jaw just didn't develop properly. She became a solid 8 after the surgery.

her jaw being fucked up like that is genetic most likely.

How was it like?
Thinking of doing it