Cycling Thread

Hey guys, is cycling in any way Veeky Forumsshionable?

>General biking thread

Everyone and literally their grandma does it here in Scandinavia, so no.

>Everyone wears clothes, so clothing isn't fashionable.

that's exactly what I was thinking

/n/ would have your tits off for all of these

I feel like it's such a toss up you get spazoid messenger posers and people just trying to get around but personally I find the aesthetic of track/ road bikes to be quite fashionable. Just wanted the input of Veeky Forums.

>yes i'm OP

That looks awefully uncomfortable to ride in that big jacket. And how would he carry that bag riding. He should have left his bike at home that day maybe

who makes Veeky Forums cycling apparel? rapha?

> training your leg muscles
> ruining your pants and shoes
> sweating

No, definitely no Veeky Forums

Paul Smith

def not rapha

I didn't know you were retarded, my bad. Here in Scandinavia riding a bike, owning a bike, is like owning a phone. It doesn't really fucking matter what you have. You should have asked for Veeky Forums bikes if that's what you were after, not if it in itself is Veeky Forums. Actually scratch that, that's one of those shitty underage "is __x__ effay??" retard threads.

physical exertion and being green can't be fashion?

>tko

Only if you live in a big city like Tokyo

w2c cap?

this is true. anywhere rural you risk poorfag syndrome.

ONLY FOLDERS

Dont cycle to Be fashionable. Cycle to get from AtoB, or if you enjoy it. You,l look a prick if you want to do it to be fashionable, and rightly so

yes

the typical steel road/track bike form is fa but the actual stuff you posted is not.

yeah and castelli makes the cheapest products

>riding a bicycle when you could be riding a motorcycle

bicycles are more convenient in so many cases :)

You cant take your moped on the train for example

bikes are objectively the best way to travel on land

Where's the moulton love?

it's not Veeky Forums at all

but its how i lost a good deal of weight

just bought a cycle trainer and built a decent bike and went at it

retard. why would you gain weight in the first place.

I wonder if not being Veeky Forums is Veeky Forums.

does it have to be Veeky Forums?

I cycle because it gets me out of taking aggravating public transportation, it's good exercise, I see parts of the city I normally wouldn't, and I enjoy it as an activity that requires very little thought.

But all of the evidence in this thread is people who probably should not have brought their bike out that day as a fashion accessory. Also nobody is wearing a helmet. I get it, helmets and safety culture are not Veeky Forums.

My point is. No it's not, but so what, maybe it shouldn't be. I never get why some people riding on the road got all dressed up for it. Fashion bikers are lame, if you want to bike just bike.

/Thread

everything you do needs to be Veeky Forums
that's the goal.