Need facial aesthetic help

Hey Veeky Forums im fucking ugly and l really need help is there any thing i can do other than an hero and hope i look better in the next life.
Do my glasses fit my face if not, what kind of frames should i get and what do you think i should do with my hair.
Lastly this is not bait i just want help.

Sorry its oriented that way dont knoe how to fix it

Take off glasses

you look fine, just fix the hair

BOY how about you get a fucking haircut and get some glasses that doesn't make you look borderline retarded

other than that you're fine

yeah bruh you're actually fine, get the top trimmed some. we look eerily similar and i get way more compliments without glasses, my hair trimmed and loose freehand twists

It it the shape or thickness of the frames that make me look retarded

Yeah i need glasses so i cant just not wear them and contacts cost way too much

What to do wit my hair im thinking about doing this or just cutting it off

Heres how i look without my glasses

Close your mouth, you'll go from stupid to average.

Does this look better.

Yes, you look more approachable and able to have a decent conversation.

you could try to get different frames, i went from dork to male art heaux when i switched from your type of frame to semi-circular.

go to a black barbershop and get a taper fade

you look like icejjfish

I think you look better with glasses

close your mouth and breathe from your nose god damn. you look like an average black guy you'll be fine you have an abundance of below average white girls to pick from.

So like this (no glasses and mouth closed)

with no glasses and a different haircut you'd look pretty cute

ficki ficki

you have potential my guy

Thanks, what hair cut should i get and i need glasses so what kind of frames would be good

Thanks, thought i was doom and might aswell kill my self

I get that comparison more than i would like.

Doomed*

Either shave or keep stubble (slightly too long stache)
Get the top cut around half and fade the sides to a zero
Ditch the glasses

What kind of frames do u suggest(based on my face shape) or should i just try a bunch of them on at the store

grow out dreads on top and shave your sides, bitches love that shit. i get a lot of compliments. also try getting wire gold frame glasses, i personally think it looks great on brothers

Like this

But what frame shape should i get

I'm battling the urge not to photoshop a dick onto the top of your head. Your hair is terrible, the way it tightens up at the top just fucks your whole look over, literally anything would look better.

Go ahead that sounds hilarious, yeah my barber really fucked me up and i never want to pay him again so i have to find a new barber

Thickness bruh

So the shape is fine, when i get new glasses should i get the same shape

your eyes are really wide set.
an Asian friend told me people with wide set eyes have good chi

Holy shit, what a transformation.

I'm so glad I look like a less ugly version of you.

So i should buy new glasses (i will probably just try a bunch of different frames on and choose the ones i like best)and get a better haircut, i honestly don't know what haircut to get, someone suggested twist, somelse said dreads and another said just cut the top down a little and the sides. Are these good options and does anybody have any other suggestions

Can anybody tell be my face shape so i can narrow down my search.

this would work great op, is that guy black though, or one of those non whites with really kinky hair? it's actually hard to tell in the photo

Can I see?

He's black,i i found it in the black hair inspo section on fashion beans

Is good chi Veeky Forums

yes, being anime is Veeky Forums as fuck