Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>love lizzie more than ever
>make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

helo daly remindar to stay hidhratted tanks bye

>tfw only now am I aware of the wonders of decaff coffee at all times of day past 1 PM

You know it does have some caffeine in it, right? It's better but still has it.

>cig

D R O P P E D

I like cigarettes.

Yeah, disgusting. Caffeine is degenerate too. Honestly if someone needs that shit to make it they are weak.

I get such a irresistible urge to hug the girl on the right ;_;

You like unhealthiness, sorry, but being thin and not dependent on drugs is Veeky Forums

More thin girls pls

I feel such strong attraction to thin girls now that I'm skinny.

This is my new favorite thread.

Congrats on becoming skelle, user.

Do any girls actually use these threads for inspiration or is it literally just guys that like skinny girls?

Because I'm pretty sure this board is like 90% guys.

I'm a girl who looks at the pics for inspiration.

I've been doing so shitty lately and I just ate a bowl of ice cream ugh. I'm not at all fat I'm just not as skinny as I would like

do girls like skinny guys?

If you have an attractive face and your skinny body is accompanied with abs, then yes.

If you are an ugly skeleton then no.

good to know thanks mate.

Man if some of yall really want to look like this you need to be more concerned about if youre anorexic instead of if youre fashionable. Im not saying being fat is better, thats probably just as bad, but at some point you start getting less and less healthy when youre that skinny. Heres a pro tip, fashion doesnt mean shit in the hospital or the morgue

Isn't that pretty damn obvious tho?

thank mr skeltal

a lot of girls like big bear dudes.

idk i don't like big bear guys, I'm 5 feet and I cannot stand husky guys. they squish you, they break you, and I don't want a snorlax for a partner. skinny boys winnin'

how do I look?

omg your longs are leg

Cool as hell I would like those legs.. I almost* have these but my height isnt enough. Are you 5'10? 177cm?

actually I'm only 5'3-5'4 (not sure lol) my mirror makes me look tall but I still have daddy long legs lmao

weight?

~100lbs, but my goal is around 90-ish

The more thin people I'm surrounded with the better. I only like guys that look like lesbians. Thinness looks cool, cute & beautiful at the same time.

Yes, some do. In my experience a lot of "alternative" and artsy types like skellingtons.

nice. I'd say 92, since you are taller than me

whoa

my ex said she liked skinny guys, which is why she liked me

but then after we broke up she said that i was a lanky faggot and my body embarrassed her, so you never know, women fucking suck

I prefer skinny-normal body types but honestly once you fall in love with a person I don't think it matters that much..ofcourse within reason

how much do I look like I weigh?
ignore my bra. I'm 5 feet.

100lbs give or take, but either way you're rocking that bod

Or you could meet in the middle?

this girl is most definitely my personal goals.

leg goals though

damn. I'm 91.6. my lowest weight was 83 but I moved to louisana and was forced to eat

well it's sure as shit not my hair goal

Are you the only thin person in the entire state?

yes. pretty much. I get stared at everywhere I go. people have been rude to me because of my size. help I can't fight against a water buffalo

are there any tips on how to lose weight in your face? I may be skinny but i have a love/hate relationship with my chubby cheeks

stop throwing up

Buy knucks and a hg. Don't be stupid your state has free ownership laws, take advantage of that. Maybe they dont respect you but they have to respect your skill, dont go ham through just carry around to draw the line when needed.

I don't purge so that's not the issue

get even skinnier or wait until you are older.

Who here /bugchaser/

Trying to get HIV, the amount of weight you lose must be awesome!

starting a water fast tomorrow, trying to fast all the way through friday. wish me luck /senpai/

the amount of weight you lose is awesome but you'd have so many symptoms and pain to deal with, I don't think purposely getting HIV just for weight loss would be worth it imo

best of luck and just know its okay if you slip up and eat something, if you can't fight cravings after a couple days just eat some almonds or some fruit!

i've heard the first two days are the hardest. also it isnt okay if i slip up and eat something, as it would start digestion again and make it harder to continue the fast. im not just doing it for weight loss though. im trying to strengthen my willpower and ive heard that there are a shit ton of mental health bennefits. thanks though

oh my god i wish you went to my school you seem like a wonderful person

I had no clue that there were mental illness benefits from having a water fast damn, do you know what illness's specifically are targeted?

I'm a girl who looks at these for inspiration but I mostly use male ones as actual thinspo and female pics are just for admiration and fap material

They should make more tomboyish/androgynous thinspo

I'm still convinced the whole phenomenon of bugchasing is actually some kinda elaborate bait and doesn't actually exist

Sure your face is actually fat and not just swollen or shaped that way?

well I've been looking at some old photos of me and it seems i've always had this roundish face shape of mine even when I was a lil underweight kid, so it looks like I'm just stuck with my chubby cheeks lol

how do i get on this thinspo thing? what was it like when you guys first started? did you guys just go straight down in calories or did you slowly lose calories week by week? i'm a gril and have really can get really bad iron deficiency and faint so i'm worried about that.

thankyou :')

>tfw no qt thinspo bf

what state are you in?

I'd start off just by eating smaller meals but eat a few of those throughout the day, don't just completely restrict yourself. and with your iron deficiency I'd just recommend making sure to consume (at the very least) foods containing iron so you don't end up in the hospital

not gonna say the exact state but its down south, but im actually american/british so I'm not the common southerner lol

are you more southeast or southwest?
>tfw part of the south part of the 4 corners

homosex is not Veeky Forums

pretty sure I've posted this in a thread before but whatever, give thoughts

>I've never met a qt girl who's into thinspo boys
sad

hahaha, I'm in the southeastern part aka redneck central lmao

what do you guys drink instead of soda or water?

assumed to be a girl, probably isn't, oh well

i said homosex isnt Veeky Forums, because i know that person is a boy.

i drink tea, matcha tea is great.

i'm a tea fanatic, green tea and earl grey are some personal favourites!

yeah, I at assumed it was fem, realized it probably wasn't with your post

the original feeling stands though

also tea. drink it black

I was thinking about taking Tiromel tablets. From what I read, they work well and won't kill you like DNP would.

Does Excedrin stimulate metabolism or something? I ate like shit this week but took 8 capsules a day and at weigh-in I was down a pound.

I drink tons of diet soda, the aspartame might give me cancer but the carbonation really helps you get a full sensation without touching food.

GEORGIA
E
O
R
G
I
A

hi bb wanna do artsy stuff

good guess hahah and artsy is my middle name..well my parents didn't hate me enough to do that but I am an artsy ass bitch hahaha

I could kill every single one of you feeble twig-people by punching and kicking you kinda hard. The girls in these pictures are uncanny valley type shit, they look kike aliums for real I'm just sayin.

hot
wanna beat me up?

come punch me dad

Tfw no otter mode Veeky Forums bf to beat me up, then comfort me w/ massage and cummies

this is the weirdest thinspo thread I've ever seen.

We can make it weirder, sleep with me user! ^-^

This guy has low fat, but also v low muscle. I dunno what my current body fat % is, but it was at 9% in high school anf I'm about the same as then. However, my chest or upper arms could never look like that without losing muscle. Any tips for atrophy, bros?

This is b8 right

>down a pound
wat.
calm down, weight fluctuates naturally.

lol right? i lose a pound by taking a shit

>make america thin again
like if anytime it was