HAIR THREAD

just make a new general instead of 10 separate 'hair advice' threads, you idiots

post you're hairs

ayy

#inspo

Any thoughts on what I should with my hair? I never usually grow it out that long

m e s s

work with me on this, what should i do.

someone post a young leo inspo

Nope

do you want short or long hair? if short, Hitler Youth, if long, learn to deal with the curly awk phase for about a year

buzzcut, also shave. You'll look great

buzz

Anything I can do so it doesn't stick so far out? It's longer than it looks because of curls

sick
same problem lmao. Shit sux

Did I get fucked up?

JUST

young leo forever

Can someone provide a real life equivalent to this ?
I'm gonna get my hair cut and I need a correct reference picture

GUYS how your face looks can impact your hair style ... show your face FFS

What do i do with my hair fáms. I want it short but never had it shorter than this

shorter sides and back, slightly shorter top and mess it up instead of plopping it all to one side cause it looks like ass on the non parted side

nice

thx user

Buzzed it like three weeks ago, where do I go from this?

hi elias

Am I balding ?

yes

consider removing that mole
also you have a disgustingly tiny forehead for a male

Thinking off getting the "Luca Fersko" look

but probly not

P O S E R
O
S
E
R

What doth one mean with this form for meme?

JUST

part left or right?

Get a haircut and lose weight/10

5'9 140, just shit fat face genetics

What type of haircut?

Post face cunt, face is the most important thing when choosing haircut. I never undemanding why 90% of like asking for advice blur out their faces like anyone here gives a fuck about their ugly disproportionate faces god damn.

how should i get my hair cut? Prefer longer hair so i would like a cut which would grow into something half decent unlike this mess

the more important question is why did you only block out your eye balls

you look like chumlee from pawn stars

So I have a widow's peak hairline that's roughly about as pronounced as the leftmost image here. I've had it since I was a kid and I've never know what to do with it. When I really started noticing it, I thought I was thinning or going bald, but then I saw all the photos of younger me with it, and every hair stylist I go to says that I have some of the thickest hair they've every worked with.

What are some good hairstyles for this kind of hairline that don't make me look like fucking Dracula? I'd like to try a pomp, but don't know how that would turn out.

I was looking for feedback on this

is long hair trend dying?

I wouldn't really say so desu, it looks more like a mature recession. If it gets noticeably worse in a few months, get a shorter cut as they're more flattering to a mature hairline.

Disney Princess reporting in.
Been rocking long hair since 2010. All natural

I don't think its never been a trend since the Victorian era.

>long hair
never really was in fashion desu
>long(er) hair
more fashionable.

The cut for a low pompadour is extremely versatile; You can style it in many different ways. Low skin fade and a bit volume on sides is good. Experimenting with blow drying yields to good results in styling.

Get it cut man. It's probably gonna be hard to do it, but it'll be worth it. Also, if there's no moustache with that beard, chop it off.

also, consider using a moisture infusing conditioner

There actually is a 'stache to go with the beard. I don't see anything to be gained from cutting my hair though.

As you can see, its line-straight so I think its difficult to wear in any other style than buzz when short. And in my mind, buzz-cut is very unimaginative.

I'm in need of a haircut soon. Any suggestions on what haircuts Asian's are getting these days?

Mature hairline is a meme.

It'll be different when it's shorter since it won't lie like it does just now. The only reason it's so straight looking is because your hair is thinner than average and the length is weighing it down flat, so assorter style will be more versatile than you think.

it doesn't look like MPB tho

Kinda passe now you guys.

Step out of your comfort zone and buzz it!

Jesus christ you need a lot of help

Advices? Should i buzz?
I know shitty pic

I'm definitely saving this fucking pic

Want to do it. How do I need to get this done?

FUCK why do my pics always turn sideways on this site? Anybody have any idea why?

I've had this cut all my life. I never see it posted on this board. I think it could be the new 'buzz' meme easily.

Undercut it

or get the asian version called the two block haircut

get sides cut shorter so your face doesn't look so fat

gonna get cut tomorrow, what should I do with it?
my hair is really long on top, and medium-ish on the sides.

bump

lmao

been growing it out so theres a lot to work with. Thinking of going ginger. Possibly a side fringe. I need something cuz 5head.

anyway it's all old and the ends are pretty dry. aside from cutting... whats a good intensive mask? I've been trying everything. Coconut oil is a bit too much hassle for me.

Show vagina hair plz

i like it, although i think the fringe could do with a little work and be less uniform. Reminds be a bit of Lyndsy Fonseca

Leave the top, shave back and sides :) will look good desu

You have a lovely hair color. I would recommend growing your bangs maybe an inch or so and parting them to one side.

Top is like extremely long, I don't know what to do with it other than a memebun. I can't get it to stay in place for an entire day.

Should I go back to the buzzcut????

I have no idea. What do you guys think? Left is last summer right is 2 weeks ago

I gotta say, either don't look too bad for your face
I'm kinda feeling the hair on the right over the left because you look less like a polish builder, but at the same time I feel like you would be able to pull off some sick shit with the buzzcut

The safest thing for you 2bqh my guy is the buzzcut until you find something better for yourself

I feel that you look better with long hair, just find a new hairstyle.

some people look Veeky Forums with buzzcuts, some people just look poor.

spoiler: you don't look Veeky Forums.

Don't listen to and just get a buzz because it isn't a "safe" option at all, at least with longer hair you can decide what you want to do with it rather than wait through the awkwardly long growing period.

with the buzz you would need to wear something other than that basic fuccboi button shirt, makes you look like a kid to be honest. can you grow a beard or at least some stubble? if so i'd go with right

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll just let it grow I guess. Considered getting a buzzcut cuz really taking care of my hair is a fucking pain in the ass and I'd rather just wake up knowing I don't have to do anything to style it cuz it stays the same for a good amount of time, or at least until it starts growing.

Sadly no facial hair for me only a sad attempt at a 'stache as you can see in the right pic

I'm growing my hair and it's fucked up right now. This pic is me with short hair

this is me today

What should I do? I don't wanna go back to short hair right now

Ha ha kill me

First time shaving my sides. Thoughts?

not quite appropriate tho
I agree. There is no style to it all really. I've just been leaving it alone and randomly trimming the bangs myself.

Any fixes?

Here's a pretty recent side-profile.

Bear in mind I'm a 5'8" manlet who weighs 130 lbs

short actually looks pretty good dawg

recently shaved back+sides

trying (psuedo) curtains with the front pushed over the top

What would you recommend besides immediate suicide?

hahahahah

Stylist here. Don't bring me a picture and tell me you want that with no elaboration. It's never going to look like the picture and you'll just be disappointed and I'll be annoyed. Learn how to describe what you want or learn the name of the hair cut. You give me a picture of a guy with a chiseled jaw and a wavy-haired hitler youth and then ask for the same with your round boyish face and straight asian hair you'll be disappointed

I hope you cut someones ear off by accident and lose your job.