Why was Britain against Germany during WWII...

Why was Britain against Germany during WWII? Hitler said that he wouldn't touch the empire as he only wanted continental hegemony, he even wanted an alliance with them. Instead, Britain entered a costly war and effectively empowered the Soviet Union, who had been an anti-colonial force since its inception. Thoughts?

Because you have to understand Britain ALWAYS allied with smaller countries against the aspiring European hegemon, no matter who the hegemon was. Napoleon, Wilhelm II, Hitler, it doesn't matter.

The Brits of old didn't want a "strong ally" because that's for betas and plebs, they wanted everyone to be lower than them.

Well maybe not everyone in England was retarded enough to think that totalitarian German rule over all of Eurasia would be a good thing for Britain.

Muh balance of power

More like since they were incapable of achieving hegemony they wanted nobody else to have it either, but yeah.

its almost as if we fought a horribly bloody war just two decades prior to this in order to prevent german continental hegemony

its almost as if you couldnt trust a word hitler said because he broke almost every agreement he ever made (have you heard of something called the Munich agreement hint fucking hint)

its almost as if hitler were somehow untrustworthy

its almost as if the british government hated the soviets as much as the nazis but that there was no political will from anyone for another horribly bloody war against the ussr after six years of ww2

might I add

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

E

T

E

R

N

B

A

E

ETERNAL
T
E
R
N
A
L

The question is why there were so fiercely against German continental hegemony, okay? The outcome of their policy was a weakened Britain and a bipolar world, which resulted in the end of the empire. So in terms of preserving power, the British policy failed.

World War 2 in a nutshell

globalist shills vs the last sovereign country in europe

After WW1 they couldn't get out of it, and if Hitler controlled all of europe naval supremacy or problems would follow. Even if they'd stayed out, they'd have big nazi germany, USSR and US to contend with and a hugely exposed naval empire.

The big mistake was really WW1

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

The same reason the Germans wanted to push east onto their neighbors even though the result was all Germans east of the Oder getting cleansed away-

One of the few /int/ memes that are actually good

>The question is why there were so fiercely against German continental hegemony, okay?

He already answered that. The Germans were belligerent and untrustworthy in WW1, amd the Third Reich was that to a power of 3.

You are right my Aryan brother. The ANGLO Race is the ARYAN's misfortune!

>/int/

There's people on /pol/ who unironically thinks it's pushed by the Jews to sow hatred between white people rather than a few autists.

/pol/ merely adopted it user

muh germans dindu nuffin

The ANGLO lusts die Aryan BLOOD.

*for

I laughed at this harder than I should have.

I started it on /pol/ you ANGLO BLOOD subhuman

>/pol/ taking credit for stolen memes

wew what's new

There's no need to get triggered, son. This post was merely about the motivation behind the decision of British leaders.

So what about them being untrustworthy? Britain was against a German continental hegemon from the start and Hitler's policy of deception was a method to circumvent this resistance. The question is if this policy of Britain was reasonable in terms of saving the Empire

I am literally the one who started using the term Eternal ANGLO you dumb Anglo BLOOD. I have made the entire collection of ANGLO BLOOD pictures

Fuck off, shitposter. You've ruined my thread.

t. OP

>lying on the internet

wew lass

you realize these boards are anonymous right?