Glasses advice help(and hair)

Hey Veeky Forums I need new glasses, can you tell me my face shape and/or what shape frames i should look for or some specific glasses that would look good.
Also what should i do with my hair ,it's really bad, does anybody have any suggestions.

bag on head, cut holes for prescription lenses.

get some huge ass glasses to hide ur nose and get dreads lol ay and bleach the shit out of a single dread that would be cool

yeoooo icejjfish

what the fuck, you just couldn't rotate the picture before you post it you dumb nigger

I rotated the picture, i don't know if it will be oriented the rightway when i post it

I don't know why it's not working.

Here i fixed it, do you think you can help me now.

Ik your joking but that would honestly just divert the attention from nose to the glasses and end up looking weird(i already am weird looking naturally and im trying to make myself look "better" or at least normal") but bleaching a single dread doesn't sound too bad, I'm just not gonna do it .

Whay the most effay bag color or should i cop the yohji paper bag. But honestly i feel doing something like that will just draw unwanted attention to my face.

Your face shape is oval and literally anything works with oval.

Hey whats up, but seriously im trying to improve my looks so i won't get that comparison but I've been called worse.

Thanks, my pervious glasses were really thick and made me look retarded so should worry more about thickness than frame shape.

rhinoplasty, shave and grow your hair out

love u op you cutie

Poorfag,but will save up it seem like a good idea, if i ever get the monye i also want to fix my protruding ears, maybe get my adams apple shaved down a little(it's a little too big), get ptosis surgery for my droopy eyelid and get porcelain veneers for my teeth and than maybe i will look an average human being but for now i just need some new glasses that don't make want to kill my self and a hair as that is all i can afford at the moment.

Don't bother with the rest until your nose is fixed since they don't stand out and I don't see anything wrong.

Should i shave my "beard"(more like chin hair) and mustache or should just the mustache.

You want plastic surgery? Why? There is nothing wrong with your face. Deal with your body image issues or you'll have a lifetime of insecurity ahead of you.

As for look, I say you grow your hair and get Malcom X glasses. And wear that Andre 3000 style look.

Well more like corrective surgeries, but no,im not insecure about my body image. it's just I understand there are things i can do to look better and want to look better for myself. But thank you for your words of encouragement, you seem like a cool person but I personally don't want this haircut anymore but dont have any ideas on want to with my.

Yeah shave that pathetic thing you call facial hair.

And as for why want i these surgeries done, (some are purely cosmetics, while others do effect my life in a negative way) my nose is slightly off center,my eye right is slightly lower than my left and it effects my vision, my adams apple is little to big(making me look like a werid turkey), my ears protrude alittle bit . My teeth are fucked up in more ways than one, i have a massive over bite making it hard to chew sometimes, discoloration due to having to take pill as a child, for a skin condition and they are simply shaped oddly. (The last is more of a dental issue than plastic surgery but it's in the same vein)however I do understand that these surgeries can go horrible wrong and i can end up looking worse than before though.

So shave my mustache and beard , alright i understand.

naw dude maybe get a pair that will not break up your nose a lot, like steve jobs type glasses,
or horn rim glasses.