Adidas general

ninja shoes edition

Other urls found in this thread:

footasylum.com/y3-qasa-high-trainer-093077/?utm_medium=AW&utm_source=The Sole Supplier&awc=2832_1462723613_200fe03a4d2ff8f9d30c5ed8439e8e22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

name ?

Kith x adidas Consortium Tubular Doom

that toe cap/ending looks horrible

would you guys purchase shoes in women's? there are certain designs i can't find in men's and im not sure whether its appropriate or not to just get the women's version

Just ask yourself, "what would killy do" and then do the right choice

sure why not
just remember to size up at least a whole size

i thought about that for the qasa elles all black. but I decided not too. i don't see it as an issue though if your feet are slim enough for it.

Why not try to go for regular qasas instead?

i have the black and white ones, but the i wanted the all blacks. Anyway found the all blacks on grailed and got them too. I liked the elles though, but I have wide feet so I would probably destroy them.

i really really like this pic

If I find some triple blacks in mens 10 I would buy it.

I feel like I'm being meme'd by just looking at it.

Meme of the year

do we know the price for these yet?

Are ultraboosts actually good for running or are they just a fashion shoe

when do the triple black ultra boosts drop

I have the y3 sport approach boost shoes. They're comfy as fuck with the boost shit, but they are so bouncy that if i ran in them i would fucking trip or some shit. Don't know about the ultra boost though.

Which one did you get?the ballplayer ones ?

Thoughts on the tubulars in general?

Kith dooms are goat

poo poo ga ga

Better than any nike shoe desu

w h e n
h
e
n

just copped dooms in chinese new year colourway, what kind of pants would go well with them?

Top-tier Didas model, best silhouette hands down.

I would dress all black to pop off the bright intense color way of these shoes. pic related.

>didas
can you go somewhere else?

the ones with the pk sock

Aren't defiant women's shoes?

And thats what I am idiot.

Do you just get pissy at everyone?

wat. Veeky Forums?

shamefur. here's a sample

That's mesh not pk

I was the one that said i have the y3 pks. Dont know if you were asking but these are the ones I have

should i cop?

cop?

yes

cop or not?

w2fc

I can't tell if it's because I'm spoiled by my pure boost chills but these nova pks don't seem that comfortable to wear to me. Not helping that I'm a bit in between sizes either

>why doesn't my non boost shoe feel as comfy as my boost shoe

HMMM

it's not just the midsole but I feel a bit like I'm swimming in them and it's not because of the size
there's little cushioning apart from the pk material

The only problem ive had with tubulars isthe gap in the sole , which is make it hard to drive at times..

think I'm gonna end up returning them
I'll just wait for a nice UB collab and get those

I would suggest getting the creams or triple white. Collabs woulld be a bitch to get. Ultra boosts put every other shoe to shame in terms of comfort except pure boost and eqt athletisure. From what I know, the rocketboost have the same sole as the pureboost

footasylum.com/y3-qasa-high-trainer-093077/?utm_medium=AW&utm_source=The Sole Supplier&awc=2832_1462723613_200fe03a4d2ff8f9d30c5ed8439e8e22

mm yeah I'm sure they're a bitch to get. I might just get the normal black/white ones when they restock. don't think I want any that are too bright because my pure boost's midsole is already a bitch to clean and I don't want to have to bother with the pk material on top of that

kek

adidas website

eu ultra boost restocks when

This week m8

Would if I could

>tfw they never restock ultra boosts in the UK and we still haven't even had an official release of the 2.0's while the US has had them restocked twice now

The 2.0's come out on June 1st. Restocks of the original black/whites never.

Source?

I really, really, really like these shoes. Too expensive though.

cop

I really really like women

i actually like these what the fucl

Where can I find these in Toronto? or maybe even Vienna since I'm gonna be there in a few weeks

>Canada
>Shoes
Does not compute

Copped. Thanks Bros

just got tubular nova

I was gonna buy them. How do you like em so far ?

the shoes are bulky but they're gorgeous. i love them and the color way is awesome

looks like turd beige

Is it comfortable?

I think you should go to the doctor if your poop is that light.

They look like shit. Kill yourself.

Which ones are the 2.0 exactly? I want the fully black ones with the white midsole without the shitty sole that rubs itself off so quickly.

i like the color but the "just us" on the back is gay as fuck and kills it for me.

>not wanting to have JUST on your sneakers

brendan/drake PLEASE go, it will never be in style

for all you poor fuccbois.

>lego block shoes
n o t h a n k y o u

>styrofoam shoes

>same fagging

nah fram I love boosts but nmds are butt fucking ugly

w2c

fuckin jelly

can't bring myself to spend 550 CAD yet

Why doesnt adidas want europe to have ultra boosts?