Most Veeky Forums cities in the USA?

Most Veeky Forums cities in the USA?

Chicago

ontario

NYC ofc

>Inb4 flyover contrarians

how Veeky Forums is Berkeley/San Francisco? I'm moving there next year

san francisco

anyone in houston want to be my friend? i'm so lonely.

....nice b8 m8 id r8 8/8

seattle, WA

not at all really. san fran a bit b/c of all the gay people but berkely and the valley are all just programmers in cargo shorts and vintage tech company graphic tees

reposting my thoughts to this from the other thread

I live in the Bay Area and I can't fucking stand SF. There's some decent stores but it's absolutely crawling with homeless people

It's so fucking expensive to live in that the sort of young people that would define a city's 'scene' has been completely priced out and emigrated to Berkeley or Oakland

Also the majority of people still there who would consider themselves 'into fashion' are the most generic trying way too hard hipster college kids.

Also fuck the ridiculous rent, and fuck the turbo libs further destroying CA's already fucktarded gun laws

I try to avoid the city whenever possible, unless I'm going to a museum or something

yeah but too small and i always had to wear a shell jaacket
totokaelo is nice tho

vancouver

detroit

nyc

What part of Houston? I live near sugar land

Detroit, Ann Arbor

As someone living in the Bay Area, this is as accurate as you can get

Why do people say this? Chicago is extremely convservative when it comes to normalfags, at best you get upscale folk in the north who manage to dress inoffensively, and the art kids are all basic art hoes and the guys dress lazy as fuck.

only general exception ive seen are female saic grad students

i am in sugar land.

is this a meme? I live 20 minutes from Detroit and have not seen anyone dress Veeky Forums in my entire life, and Ann arbor is just a bunch of normies and Asians

Detroit is unconventionally Veeky Forums, but Ann Arbor is normie land.

Philadelphia is pretty Veeky Forums

I live down in Monterey, beatiful bay and bountiful homeless people without any of the nice stores and more mexicans.

I live in Albuquerque, besides the zia symbol very un effay.

this.
Along with the growing rate of foreign asian students, its really bad. So many fuckbois in cdgxconverse, and yeezys. And they always carry this obnoxious attitude with them like they're better than you. There are plenty of thirft stores and boutiques where you can find nice things though. Along with the high end department stores like barneys and neiman marcus you have a decent variety of stores to shop. Parts of Oakland are coming up in terms of being gentrified, so boutiques are becoming more prominent, Berkeley has alright thrift stores. Anything south of SF on the peninsula is ass until you get to Palo Alto. SF is either really mall tier shit (I guess the new term would be IG tier) or wannabe hipster trash. Honestly, it sucks. It's hard finding people to have genuine conversations with here. Everyone is nice, but that niceness doesn't go far. And avoid Daly City by all means, it's literally the bottom of the barrel.

lol you're not from chicago

SF

all these faggots don't know style

the most fashionable city in america is Winnemucca Nevada

Sioux Falls is the most Veeky Forums city.

paris, texas is the most Veeky Forums city

Any Veeky Forums in philly?

P R O V I D E N C E
R
O
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Really? I'm actually in Rosenberg.
I hate this place

>Detroit
I love Detroit and while there are areas of hipsterdom the city overall is far from fa

Yeah, I live really near Stafford, like on the border line of Stafford and sugar land. Its boring here man

u know of any good new squats?

>Hurr I live here therefore it's Veeky Forums
Fuck off

I only passed through on a road trip, faggot. Veeky Forums cities should not be tourist-ridden, and should feature an abundance of either natural or architectural beauty.

>natural or architectural beauty
LOL
Have you been to Paris or any other European capital city?

nyc because its gritty and dirty and lively
Chicago because its pristine and more chill (only on the northside obv)
Anything south of the Mason-dixon isn't effay because it's too hot to dress nicely

>Anything south of the Mason-dixon isn't effay because it's too hot to dress nicely
This is true
t. L.A.

Agreed. I live in Detroit and while I love it the idea that people here dress well is a little odd. That said there is basically nowhere in the US where fashionable people are even a large minority - gotta go abroad for that.

I moved here recently. bp

What's it like in Detroit? Is it gentrified? How's the music scene? Specifically interested noise and techno.

What's the cost of living and rent like too? Thinking about moving out there when I graduate.

There's literally nothing to do here. I'm having to take a semester off from school (I was going to college in Tennessee) and it's killing me. This is the most boring place on the planet. I kinda wanna just go hitchhike into Houston and wander around for a while.

Noise and techno scenes are great. There are almost too many shows to choose from these days, that and I'm getting old. I'm pretty excited about labor day weekend tho, so many techno parties after Movement and trip metal fest at a club just a block from my apt. Detroit has started to gentrify, but it's noting compared to most cities. In the hipper neighborhoods like midtown and corktown rent is prob gonna be 1k plus for a 2 bdroom, but you can find 2 bdrooms for ~500 in emerging neighborhoods like hamtramck or southwest.

I have a feeling Detroit will be the next big hipster city. I want to move there just for the music scene alone plus I have always wanted to get shot/robbed in broad daylight. It's a real multicultural experience

What would you even do there? There ain't much desu SENPAI. Though yesterday there was a hatsune miku concert lmao

In Tennessee? Hang out with friends and hike/camp outside because the heat isn't unbearable. Also explore abandoned houses. Mostly just goof off with friends though. I don't really have anyone here, and am only temporary NEET, so it very much sucks

Oh crap nvm you meant Houston, didn't you? I'd just walk around in the downtown area and take a lot of pictures. I'm working on a couple photography projects, so that'd be pretty fun. Maybe explore abandoned buildings if I could find them. Anything to kill boredom, really.

Nah I mean in Houston, mane. I wanna start goin out and doing shit, maybe look for qt gf.

Yeah that sounds fun dude, I'm into photog also and I wanna check out some abandoned buildings too n shit.

Dang, we should try to meet up and vagabond around Houston for a few days later in the summer

Yeah dude, I'd be down desu. You got snapchat?

Yeah bro here ya go

How do you find what's going down? is it fb events or something else? I might check it out sometime this month

Berkeley is alright if you're near Oakland or with that sort of crowd. If you're wealthy or live in those areas, complete shit.

You have to be wealthy to live in SF, and most of those people are SV types, so also complete shit

Atlanta because of its hip hop culture.

My dream city if I can't decide on another country I'd like to settle down in.

Buffalo, NY