What conditions does a dude look good in these (or something similar)?

What conditions does a dude look good in these (or something similar)?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:The_Internet_is_not_Serious_Business
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigga, you gay.

So never I guess

when you are next level

when he's sucking cock through a gloryhole

you had best not be OP

Dawg, you might be on to somthjng. Keep in mind, These shoes are the Roshees of the women's chic shoe world. (that's not good) But I personally love them, I'd never wear them, I don't really vibe with wearing women's wedges.

What is he's sucking a girl's cock through the gloryhole?

Nobody looks good in these

This bums me out, due to me loving shit like this. :(

...not even gay.

OP by the way.

Nope.

Honestly I don't even know what Roshees are. But I think I get it. THANKS GOOGLE...so I guess I do.

While he kills himself.

You see that? stop being sexually insecure and get good at enjoying your own life like that user pictured because you seem to suck at that.

and read this: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:The_Internet_is_not_Serious_Business

Learn to stop giving a damn. You damn submissive to society loser, get some will to power. Read Nietzsche & Michel Foucault.

Meh, while I don't actually give two shits about what people think, I sort of subscribe to what I call 'social efficiency' which is basically a ratio of how much shit I receive versus how much shit I tolerate, which is low because I'm an impatient bastard.

...more clarity. Not knowing how much shit I will receive, It's good to get a gauge on it.

Submissive dork. You are worth more than the common sheeple simply because you're considering to walk your own path to happiness yet your wall aka the power modern society has over you doesn't let you enjoy life how you want, you can't kill the idea and you even doubt your own judgement. How many silly ideologies you eat up because you were trained to be obedient to? when is going to be the day you'll decide for yourself/become yourself? These must be solved in order to live a fulfilling youth, right now you're a "cuck" to society & you have masters.

>Foucault

Lmao

Anyways you should read gay semiotics by half fisher and maybe gain some insight into why dressing this way is a terrible idea for 99% of Veeky Forums

Thanks.. I think. Pretty sure.

Again...not gay.

Foucault is a good read regardless of sexuality. Like always try to git gud at everything you like, but don't pass on the experience. Black is the best color and you got an user for reference.

Shall look into.

I'm talking to the namefag that's why I replied to their post not yours.

You should probably read it too and then realize 1. You're gay
2. You're not gay and shouldn't try to dress like that
Or 3. If you're not gay and really insist on dressing that way that you don't get mistaken for being gay cause you will learn the signifiers from that book

quit acting like you aren't a loser. Your projecting is shameful