Is there any hope for us manlets?

im 5'6" and seeing these 2 similar fits made me really depressed

Daily reminder that FULL YOHJI looks good on literally anybody and by going FULL YOHJI you are contributing to the utopian vision of everyone wearing FULL YOHJI and thus establishing eternal peace and zen

Damn i wish i was 5'6. Just compensate by getting insanely smart and filthy rich so one day dumb bimbo will fall for "you."

>be 23 asian manlet 5'4
>omg youre such a nice guy
>get asked what high school i go to
>mfw

Oh this too. Yohji is god for manlets. Also get your shirt tailored properly. It'll at least make your proportions look good

>not slaying HS poon by the hour

The problem isn't the height here, but the fact that one is asian (eurgh) and the other one is white.

I know I'm wasting such a golden oppurtunity kek.

>Just compensate by getting insanely smart and filthy rich so one day dumb bimbo will fall for "you."
Shouldn't you have stressed the fall here, "fall", you know, falling down to the level of a manlet

thanks this made me feel better man

Because they both look like complete idiots?

>similar fits
There are some key differences beside the body build

There's nothing wrong with the guy on the lefts proportions, he just needs better fitting clothes

I'm new here. What's FULL YOHJI? I'm guessing it's Y3 stuff but surely are there cheaper alternatives you're referring to?

yohji yamamoto has his own menswear lines, y3 is just his sportswear collaboration with adidas

I know but I would imagine that would be even more expensive

both are bad

Yes but they're not the same, y3 is not an alternative to Yohji's men lines.

You are wrong, I'm sorry.

I'm not a huge fan of the first but the second is very good.

High rise pants are a godsend for shorter people, as they make your legs look longer and you look more masculine.

Unless of course you're both extremely skinny and short, in which case you should bulk up a bit.

where to even find good high rise pants?

highrisepantsu.com

>highrisepantsu.com
epic

y3 is not yohji but adidas with insight from yohji. yyph is his main menswear line and y's is his diffusion line. if you want cheap stuff buy off grailed or yahoo jp as his stuff is cheaper in japan

I'd personally go MTM.

If you're on a tight budget, you could try Luxire.com

as in go to an actual tailor and have them make a pair for me? Any idea on what that would roughly cost? Also, I feel like there's still a chance I wont like how they look after the whole process. That would be some shit.

The one I'm going to costs ~350€/pair.

But I'm planning on getting some suits made that I can break up, instead of just getting a pair of pants. Might get a second pair pants for each suit made though, so they'll last longer.

5'9 manlet here, confirming there is no hope for us.

You must be one pathetic loser.

Yes, that's what being a manlet does to you.

No, that's what being a pathetic loser does to you.

Why are you so mean? What did I do to you?

lol go back to mfa tryhard

Your level of pathetic is offensive on so many levels.

Sorry for being short then.

kek, not him but your manletness is clearly not the problem. Your attitude is. Sorry for falling for your stupid bait but who cares? this is an anonymous board.

Not similar at all, idiot. Dress according to your body. High water pants is the last thing a manlet should ever do.

dressing in #menswear is the last thing a anyone should ever do

being manlet only works if you can be cute
if you are some rugged faggot with a stature of 5'5 your life is over
you can be fa
if your face is naturally cutesy then you are in luck

>if you are some rugged faggot with a stature of 5'5
excuse me, ever heard of Wolverine? god..

>literally the average height
>waah im so le short!! us manlets rite!? :))) xD

that is far from menswear. The cut is very conservative and loose. It's understated and classic which #menswear is not about.

Tfw im 20 5'10 azn and ppl still ask what grade I'm in :(