Is there anything worse than a weak chin?

is there anything worse than a weak chin?

Yes

having one of those concave chests is up there with a weak chin in terms of bad genetics

yes. male wide hips

Strong jaws are ugly too, hell strong anything is ugly, the right definition and a V shape is ideal on boys imho.

Long/hooked nose

yeah you said on "boys"
no sane man wants to be a boy

Gosling was a generic overrated ugly hollywoodean before and is still a generic overrated ugly hollywoodean today. DiCaprio & Depp were way more beautiful than him when young.

This. I can't even get surgery for that shit.

killy take that genetic failure and get outta here or at least post your tummy if you're gonna shitpost

"sane" men are ugly as sin, old as the dinosaurs and with extremely insecure fragile egos. But hey at least Sonority old hags still like them in America.

why do you guys always have to remind of this

lmao what's up boyega

If you somehow have a better face than Yohio I'll post my belly.

>face for belly
i might be thirsty to see your belly but not thirsty enough to post my face on a Hungarian cavalry tutorial and training website

yet you prefer the pale skinny mongoloid who cant even open a bottle of pickles

how wide is yours user? I have an awkward x-shape and all my shirts bunch up around my thighs

>bottle of pickles

this man is fucking gorgeous who is he

I dont need to know more then, you're definitely not more senpai than Yohio.

Yes and that broseph is ugly as sin. Thats probably why he is not modeling Dior.

it's a different aesthetic, get over it. some people look good going for the youthful/boyish look, others look better typically masculine.

if i saw that fuccboi at uni without his make up i wouldn't even register because of how normal he looks, with the cake and costume on i'd probably snicker after walking past

people who want to look good as a boy have to grow up
or they have mental problems wanting to hold on to their 12 year old youth forever

You're so jealous its embarrassing.

>people who want to look good as a boy have to grow up
>or they have mental problems wanting to hold on to their 12 year old youth forever

t. dinosaur

This lmfao

wtf is up with your vocabulary

>ugly as sin
>dinosaur

who uses these phrases

A sheltered white boy uses that vocabulary

I wish I were a sheltered white boy

Underrated observation.

You're all failures. Get on HRT and remind me when you have a nice feminine benis.

Goslings eyes are just slightly too close together.

having a weak chin and 15+% bf

Not sure how wide but this happens to me to with some shirts and destroys every outfit. I try to avoid by wearing boxy cut tops

whatever happened to Cole Mohr anyway?

Just fuck my shit up, I have both of those.

>will never have an effay body

>Concave sternum(thankfully not major)
>weak chin
>5 '8
>acne
>cant grow facial hair(19 years old atm)

At least I dont have a small dick

>reg sternum
>reg chin
>5'8
>no acne
>can grow facial hair

tfw small dick tho

Being short.

some guys with weak chins and even with narrow shoulders still obviously look more handsome than dumb looking or ugly high t guys but you might as well just face up to whether you're actually good looking, individual features aside

I have a weak chin but strong jawline fuuug

he did some stuff this year, Hugo Boss, Eckhaus Latta, a 'shoot' with Terry idk he was doing his art shit for awhile

My weak chin stems more from my slight overbite that I stupidly never got fixed. My chin and jaw are pretty average, but my slight overbite makes my chin look like it recedes a little. Sucks man. Wish I got braces when it was free.

Balding.

Especially if your facial genetics aren't god tier.

if u can afford it get invisalign

Being non-white.

Same problem here. That being said i will get braces soon.

I like it

>tfw weak chin and no jawline

genuinely considering surgery ffs

nope. girls wanting "exotic" dick is very beneficial