What fashion magazines do you read/recommend? I like the japanese Men's Non-no, the street snaps are particularly great...

What fashion magazines do you read/recommend? I like the japanese Men's Non-no, the street snaps are particularly great. Anything similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM
vvshu.com/type/ssnz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sad this thread got no replies, would be really cool to find some. not sure the kind of person who reads fashion magazines/is actually into fashion beyond trying to get pussy/just dress ok goes on fa very frequently. I don't read many fashion specific magazines but kinfolk and aesthetica are very insightful and beautiful reads.

fudge

i also regularly pick up apartamento and the plant when I can find them

man of the world and inventory sometimes depending on the articles...also get peach sometimes, because food

go through the archive there are a few scanned magazines from last week

pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM

Consider checking out Free & Easy, Popeye, Lightning, Inventory, Hypebeast, Intelligence, Hobo, Go Out, 2nd, iBought, Homme, Grind, Eyescream,

RIP Free&Easy

Yeah really. RIP Inventory too, but their last two issues weren't very good.

whoa Inventory is gone? too bad
one of the few decent non-Japanese mags

I-Is this turning into a long-gone mag thread =(

vvshu.com/type/ssnz/

this site has hi-res scans of most japanese fashion magazines

I'd like to get into that Japanese style but I think I'm too tall to pull it off

I'll be buying Intelligence vol. 2 if money permits and once I've made a couple more purchases. Can't scan but can take photos with my DSLR.

is that the magazine made by the Haven guys?

btw shit that I plan on uploading in the near future: more volumes of Go Out Livin (to celebrate next week's release of volume six), new issue of Begin, and out of respect to the ivy/trad guys, this illustrated guide to 1970s heavy duty (ie first gen camping style)

I honestly don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me. That issue has a bunch of stuff on Cavempt and visvim. Haven is a pretty weeby store and is in canada, and Intelligence is printed in Canada, so I'd say so.

Well I get the haven newsletters and they post occasionally about magazine launch parties but I can't remember the name of the one they make

This interests me greatly

Will be buying Intelligence V2 once it comes in stock at the store near me, love me some hiroki

I'm assuming you live in Canada? No such luck here, gotta mail order it.

Must be, seems like a cool store even if they mark it up.

Australia surprisingly, store here in Brisbane called apartment is basically the only thing that's stopped me fleeing this country

Yes.

change of plans: gonna upload this
just came out today
for the watch guys

Yes please!

GQ

already bought it (plus two issues of Go Out [including a backpack guide] and the July issue of Begin)
I have 700 yen on my account so if there's something from the kindle store that I can afford, it's on me

I'm not a watch guy but this magazine is cool

How does a westerner go about finding interesting Japanese brands?