I wear a thrasher t shirt and thrasher hoodie sometimes. I longboard...

I wear a thrasher t shirt and thrasher hoodie sometimes. I longboard, but read the magazine because i think the stuff inside of it is neat. Am I a poser faggot?

Yes you're also a faggot

who cares read it if you like it

no. who gives a shit

do what you want OP

fuck everyone

You're a faggot for browsing Veeky Forums.

you're on Veeky Forums

just start skating, its a lot cooler and more rewarding than longboarding. infinite pussy is a bonus

yes long boarding is a faux pass for being a skater

Surpise, we're all faggots.

fuck skaters bmx is the way to go

Nothing puts a smug smile on my face like rolling down the street on my completely fucked street deck seeing all these longboarders on their $300 pushing 10 feet in order to break and pick up their board so they can get up the curb

>skating
>infinite pussy

maybe before junior year

this lol

no girl older than 18 wants to date a skater

skaters are white trash after the age of 18

only scummy girls would go after a skater

unless you're like in NYC and a pro skater like Alex Olson and Dylan Reider. Even then only a few are actually models

w2c

yeah but I longboard as a way to commute, I think i might take up skateboarding later when i have the money

op here again I have a girlfriend no infinite pussy for me

Thats bullshit, thats like calling someone with a surplus jacket a poser for not being in the army

Get a 8.0 board, some 60mm wheels, and some Thunder trucks Hi147.
Enjoy the ride.

what u ride bro

i ride dicks bro

ilold

I have a thrasher shirt but I'm a little scared to wear it in public, is it corny/douchey?

fucking faggot

You skate in some way or another and you actually read the magazine which is more than can be said for probably 80% of people who own Thrasher gear so I don't see the problem

Tbh it'd probably be enough if you JUST read the magazine (though I'm not sure where there would be a situation where someone reads it but doesn't skate) because that means you're interested in and informed on skate culture in a significant way. It's not like you know jack shit but still wear the gear, that's posing

not exactly. those surplus jackets are meant to be sold to civilians. its more like calling someone wearing one of those heather grey t shirts that says "army" on it a poser when theyre not in the army. which is totally valid.

if u skate wear it. if u dont, u will be judged and if ur really unlucky, someone will poke fun at u. ur choice

>tfw never got into skating in high school even though there's a park really close and the skaters in my class are actually pretty cool guys

Being a "gamer" or "skater" and deriving all one's identity markers from one of those subcultures really seems ridiculous, especially in 2016

still a faggot which is a better than a poser faggot but still a faggot

try telling that to a skater, we'd roast this guy alive

yeah youre the stereotypical poser faggot. Youd actually be less of a poser if you just didnt even longboard

yeah. i skate and i dont even wear thrasher shit. its tryhad t b h

*tryhard

>8 inch
>not riding 8.25 or wider
>60mm bigmac wheels

Drop the fork. Your face is horrible.

what's the point of a wider board? thought it was u to preference/body build

shit moves in cycles. back in the day thinner boards were kewl, now wider boards are the meme.

it really doesnt matter, but imo its kind of hard to do shit with anything smaller than an 8.25. 8.25-8.5 is the golden zone for me. plenty of space for board control

but then again i dont think it matters much. my first board was a 7.75 and i shredded with that.

i never felt to comfortable on anything bigger than 7.75, idk man. everyone in my city uses some wide ass board and i thought i was weird

You're wearing something you like, reading something you enjoy.
How os that anything negative?
I swear this board is a bunch of little insecure fags who want something approved by these people.
Wear whatever man.
If you fear if you're a poser, then its time to stop hanging around middle school kids.

i mean u are, but fuck it.

If your foot touches any kind of griptape on a regular basis, you're good. cruise on

its pretty simple. if you are worried about being a poser, then you're a poser.

>walk in to get an 8
>guys at counter are giving me the strangest look
>they have to go into the back to find any good 8s because they have all the wide-ass palace and welcome decks on display

ok, maybe thats a bad example, but would you call someone a poser for wearing nike classic tennis even through he doesnt play tennis? Or all the folks that wear sneakers and dont do any kind of sport at all. In my opinion thats just stupid, most specific types of clothes come from a specific background and were adapted by the masses later.

>bomber and flight jacket,aviators can only be worn by pilot and aircrew
>boat shoes can only be worn by yacht sailors
>polo should only be worn by polo players
>hoodie should only be worn by monks and troublemakers
>tennis shoes and court shoe are made only for that occasion
>nobody shall wear jogging pants,sweatshirts and trainers unless they're doing physical activity
learn ur fashion m8

not this guy but still, those jackets were meant to be worn by soldiers, they only get sold to civilians becaus the army doesnt need them anymore.

I think you misunderstood me, I meant its stupid to call them posers

Did you start reading it last week or 5 years ago?

I remember when skateboarding was uncool. What a shame.

Yes you're a poser and a kook, fuck off. The same goes for anyone thinking a skateboard or the culture is effay.

no,you're wrong
normal plebs should stick to tees,jeans and slippers
don't ever think about buying any clothing that is related to any single occasion or purpose

>faux pass

Do you know what you're trying to say?>try telling that to a skater, we'd roast this guy alive
Are you 12?

well, then you are just pretty dumb

You realize that t-shirts were firstly used by sailors and were adapted by the navy and jeans were invented by Levi Strauss so mines had some durable pants. God you are so stupid it hurts

If Matty Matheson can wear a fucking Thrasher tshirt, you can wear a fucking Thrasher tshirt.

you wouldnt wear merch for a band you didnt listen to for the sake of aesthetic, would you

>tfw I do that

the fuck is matty matheson

i think there's more nuance to this issue than ur acknowledging. wouldn't you say there's a difference between wearing a band t-shirt that you don't listen to, and wearing tennis shoes when you don't play tennis? sure the two analogies seem equivalent on the surface, but one is clearly a more niche subculture and perhaps it feels less appropriate to be borrowing from without having a genuine in it.

At some point the question should be asked: are there clothes that someone shouldn't be allowed to wear?

Why?

no that question shouldnt be asked because its ridiculous and the obvious answer is no. i wasnt arguing that tho, my point is that u should be aware that people are gonna have a problem with u if u go out wearing something to do with a culture they care about when its clear that u dont

Girls like guys who do what they like

amen

wasnt there an article sometime ago about thrasher being the new fashun item?

this

thats ellen page u dip

Do you not know my lord and saviour Matty Matheson

was that article written in 2013

i skate and i can confirm this. skating has gotten me no girls.

You are a faggot for longboarding yes. might as well buy rollerblades and tampons.