WHERE DO I BUY JEANS IF IM POOR

WHERE DO I BUY JEANS IF IM POOR

aliexpress

Uniqlo

don't

Uniqlo, Zara, Topshop

Ye good one, he shouldnt wear jeans, just buy boxers and walk around in that.

TK/TJ Maxx

well if you are poor, fashion might not be your highest of concerns. But that is just my opinion.

goodwill / thrift

poorfags in general have far better style than the middle class, newfag

This. Got some American Eagle skinny jeans for $12. They're kind of stretchy too so they're comfortable.

amazon, a lot of well fitting shit that looks reasonably pretty for under 10 pounds. Gap make jeans really well for something of a higher quality.

yes, the poor are well known for their scientifically proven superiority in style /s

seriously, if you are poor your highest priority should be making money

This. Instead of buying clothes, go to the gym and go around almost naked. Thus spake Rick Owens.

thrift for old levis and wrangler

I recently moved to a poor neighborhood for the summer to work a job, and everybody here dresses like Paul Wall or a 13 year old who buys clothes too large for them at abercrombie and fitch. People that Veeky Forums thinks are poor and effortlessly stylish are actually usually making a decent wage and spending a lot of time curating that "I don't care" look.

Normals will always dress like shit. I'm talking about poor kool kids vs insecure bougie fuggers.

im not sure im totally following you desu, can you post a pic as an example of a poor kool kid

>/s

only examples I can grab are my own friends. just look at heidi's diary or something

or go outside sometime

don't know how poor you are, but if you want slp style jeans purchase from topshop most faithful to slp for $50 don't buy from ali

if you want selvedge uniqlo

steal them

>poor cool kid
>is a musician
>wearing SLP, styled and photographed by Hedi Slimane

but u know that many teens did looked like that right? what ur sayin is, in some way, an argument for the other user

Leddit