Anyone on Veeky Forums have experience with plastic surgery? Before/After? What procedures have you had done?

Anyone on Veeky Forums have experience with plastic surgery? Before/After? What procedures have you had done?

I want to get my nose done but I'm afraid it either won't fit my face or the doctor will fuck up. I dunno, it just seems risky.

You know this site is dominated by people under 18 now, right? They can't even pay for it let alone go through with it because their bodies haven't finished growing completely.

i got into an accident where half my face ended up paralyzed. healed but still had some mild paralysis and synkenisis afterwards. got botox and also minor myectomy of the cheeck and eye muscles cause they were permanently contracted looked abnormal as fuark desu.

id say it worked out in the end.i pretty much look like how i was before the accident, was just way too expensive for such a bs procedure.

whatever u do you dont wanna go to central america or asia to get work done op. they fuc up alot over there, its not worth the discounts they give you. get a board certified plastic surgeon if youre gunna be an insecure bitchboy and get plastic surgery

Did my nose 2 times, it was pretty chill and i'm getting another one next year, gotta wait 6 months to get another one. Also thinking of getting botox on my upper lips but idk

Those kiddies are going to private schools on mummy and daddies $$$, I'm sure they have had some surgeries on their dime too

you mean fillers, right?

I had a nose job and a tit job, thinking about getting some fillers next, but I'm afraid of going too far into the plastic abyss

Most people get the nose done even tho the jaw is the problem...when the maxilla is underdeveloped the nose seems longer etc...so check that first and btw if youre under 20 stfu

I'll get my receded chin and hairline done. I have a very prominent nose, but I believe it's very profilic for me so I won't fix it.

I will also lose weight and *maybe* fix my hello rat-o ears which are bent backwards like an elf. They're still small and not going outwards so I'm not sure if I'm even going to bother fixing them.

>getting that many things done before even having accomplished basics like being fit and not a fat fuck
You realize that fitness/general body posture affects jaw posture, right?

Yeah. Don't worry about it, just ask for a moderate amount, don't go full anjelina jolie and you'll be fine

No shit dude. I'm already quite fit (not fit, but healthy fit). I'm very lean at maybe a 5-8% bodyfat, I have a decent amount of muscle (bench 2plate) and I'm generally quite content with my body, mostly working on balancing it now so I do a lot of cardio.

Didn't know that your posture can affect how the jaw sits but I have a good posture anyways. The chin is just receded as shit. I've got a very wide jaw, but it still looks like crap because the chin is too small.

Also I'm going to lose weight even further to enhance facial tone because I believe I'm at a good looking body already. Don't want to, or need to, be any stronger or pack on more muscle than I already have.

My lips are kinda full already, but when I had my nose done (I had a really ugly hooknose it was disgusting) now there is suddenly all this empty space between my top lip and nose so I was looking to plump em up just a tad

I've always thought about getting cosmetic surgery on my nose, the bridge is fine, looks quite sharp and a good shape. But I hate the nostrils, its too round and the nostril gap is a weird shape.
What is the surgery like on just the soft nostril parts of the nose? Does anyone have experience with it?

Side note. I remember seeing a product awhile ago, it was these bars of varying length you put in each nostril and they stretch out your nose into a more flat pointed shape, cant seem to find them now though.

not plastic surgery but does anyone know if chemical peels work? I just turned 20 this year and want to improve my skin drastically. I want to get a deep peel but I don't want to mess up my face. is it worth it?

I think chemical peels just remove a few layers of skin. You should try using a face scrub gel first. I got a tube with a beard grooming kit last Christmas, works a treat for me.

tried using a facial scrub for awhile but it didn't really improve the condition of my skin. I don't have acne or anything my skin is just pretty rough looking.

Not really the same but I'm having plastic surgery very soon to tidy up my chest wound from open heart surgery.

would love to get my nose done. it's so flat and wide my nostrils are massive. I would go up at least 3.5 points with it done. I also want to get veneers my teeth are straight but they are short and wide

>itt: insecure faggots

Are there any procedures available to get rid of genetic fat in the cheeks?

I'm slim but I have naturally chubby-ish cheeks that make me look otherwise. No amount of weight I lose will get rid of it.

Sorry to hear about your accident. I bet you look great despite it.

Was it a car accident?

To anyone here who has had cosmetic surgery would you mind showing your face? Just for curiousity's sake.

itt: people who want to improve how they look, just as they do with clothing.

Why do you want to dress well, user? You do it so you can look good. That's not insecurity. You do it so you can give people a certain image about you, and it's a mean of expressing yourself.

Cosmetic changes are no different.

Please don't shit up this thread. If you're going to express a negative opinion, at leat be able to back it up instead of just saying "hurr durr u guys r dum lol xD"

Try coke

drugs like that don't directly affect your appearance. it's the secondary affects of not eating, bathing, or sleeping that do. You can still do coke and look no different, as long as you take care of yourself.

post tit job before and after, i wanna get one too senpai