Going on a date with a girl tomorrow. Does this outfit with black Vans work...

Going on a date with a girl tomorrow. Does this outfit with black Vans work? It's gonna be kind of hot otherwise I would wear jeans.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't fit right

dont be a formal normal normie my dude

cuz this is some formie nomie shit

This lol

Clothes fitting incorrectly will make you look too fat, too skinny, and worst of all- too short. Make sure your shit fits

Yes. It works.

>too short
>mfw being 6“ 6'

We gotta see your proportions m8

Ye, in your case it can make you look abnormally tall and lanky then.

He's just grown up

>lanky

like that's a bad thing, fat fuck

I guarantee I'm skinnier than you

But being lanky and awkward is bad

no,wear proper shoes to go with formal wear
even chelsea boots would help but good lord no sneakers

BANE?

It's not formal wear though, it's hard to tell but the "pants" are shorts lol

Was dressing like a big guy part of your plan?

If the pants are high at the ankles, the shirt is too big, tucked in, 2 buttons undone, sleeves rolled, and a white under shirt is worn, then yes. It has to look effortless. not like you're a dork, but you're dressing like a dork today.

Fuck it now I'm thinking this with a pair of black Doc Mart Airwalks I have thoughts?

lmfao

Thanks for the chuckle bud, have fun with your date

op, the good news is that she probably wont even care.

the bad news is that it fits terrible. those arms holy shit. wheres the taper on the legs? t b h any shoe you put on isnt gonna look very good.

when is this date? do you have time to just run to uniqlo really quick or something?

I was planning on rolling up the sleeves if that helps at all

it doesn't. with that much fabric rolling up the sleeves will just give you big weird unnatural looking cuffs on your arms. the same reason why you dont cuff up straight leg or bootcut jeans.

but idk post with the sleeves rolled up

I have this part of jeans idk if you consider the fit better

So what's wrong with the fit (sorry I'm not really Veeky Forums)? Just everything is too loose?

cuffs still look weird. you should get that tailored down an inch in length.

but thats probably an improvement, you can probably pull that off with airwalks. but itd depend on the girl and your age. if your older, like late 20s early 30s you'll probably weird her out. if youre in early to mid 20s you're good.

honestly though op, i tihnk you should just go to your nearest uniqlo/ h&m/ even express and just get a new fitted jean and button up. boost it if you have to lol

just fuckin look at it, op looks comical.

i mean, he doesnt look like absolutely terrible he just doesnt look good. he looks like every normal mediocre dressed dude youd see on the street. the shirt is has too much space both in his upperbody in general, and alot of extra space in the arms. it should be fitted to accentuate your body and get the girl interested in you. pants are shit tier fit, they dont need to be skinny but they should be tapered to provide a nice silouette leading to the shoes. as it is right now the lower body has a weird /basic silouette, and its not going to taper down to his airwalks nicely, his airwalks will just look shit cos theyll be covered up by the non taperedness of the lower legs. like this is what id wear if i was doing laundry and had no other clothes on.

Thank you man. I did get a new shirt from h and m idk if this outfit is any better. I would wear Clark desert boots with this

basically not just that everything is too loose but more importantly that it doesnt shape his body well. its more like his clothes are wearing him. clothes should accentuate your body, ops clothes just look like a bunch of badly cut fabric that he threw on himself at the last minute.

get a fly ass belt, tuck that hoe in, and roll up the sleeves

Oh man, iunno what to do with you. What are those, levis 510s? Those cuffs are alot more offensive than in the last photo.

OP i dont wanna make you look even more stupid. Why dont you just wear what you were gonna wear before? Where do you live the midwest? You can get away with your other outfit. Just invest in more fitted clothing from now on. In general girls dont care about what brand shoes or clothes you have, they only care how you wear it, and thats alot harder to do when your clothes dont hug your body right.

op unless youre from rural texas dont listen to him

Lol okay I appreciate your advice. Besides the cuffs, is that fit of jeans okay on me?

nah son hoes love that shit. its quick, easy, and effective.

yeah, if you get them cut about an inch in length and also TAPER THE LOWER LEG....itll be a decent versatile jean