Iunderstand the hype now. Nike hasn't been interesting in a while desu

Iunderstand the hype now. Nike hasn't been interesting in a while desu

Bump

Nike > Adidas

This looks like a copy of the Presto in combination with the Air Flow.

Nope. The sole is better and the cage is better . Presto just looks like something out of crocs

whats nike?

the cage is completely 'inspired' by Nike tho

4th wide plastic bit of cage never appeared on any "didas before, but was always on Presto

nike still have a good chokehold on the market,adidas might be better at selling hype shoes and shit but hell just look at stuff like nike mag

>chokehold on the market
>nike air mag
>not restoked since Back in the Future came out

those shoes are my grail and you just hit a weak spot

nike is the first thing to come to mind when it comes to sneaker so which is why people would buy it. 80% of moms and underage kids will buy it sneakers for the sole reason it has a swoosh on it. It is irrelevant. Just put the adidas and nike shoes that look similar , the adidas shoe will make nikes look like a croc shoe. nmd xr1 and sock dart and pic related

How do you know the sole is better?

I love the Ultra Boost, probably one of the best shoes they dropped in years. The rest is just, I don't know. Flooding the market with NMDs, some Y3 copies (Tubular) and ZX Flux.

y-3
dooms
nmd xr1
Nova Primeknit
nmd
eqt 91-16
ultra boost
?????????

I don't get the notion of y3 copy being bad. Infact dooms are better than ultraboost despite being it having y-3 aesthetics. Nike just wants to cater to athletics

one is a sock wrapped in plastic
other is a sock attached to a styrofoam piece
they're not objectively better than one another

better materials
better cage
better comfort
etc etc.

they had to do the impression of Nike care on OP pic
I don't think Adidas itself thinks nmd cage is that good

can't speak for comfort or materials, as i never tried either on my foot. but visually neither of those look immediately better

*Nike cage

>I don't think
>I never tried
>I
Just stop.

nothing wrong with that, the discussion wasn't about comfort in the first place. and aesthetically both are of the same value

Look what you said and come back to me.

disgusting materials and design

t. nike fan

its not tho, its inspired by an adidas shoe from the 90s. hence the 91 -16 name.