Skincare general

What should I do? I'm already avoiding red meat and sugary food and I drink lots of water.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWc8V-iKJ7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

accutane to clear it up and tazorac for the scarring.
diet doesnt do shit, thats a meme.

Nah, drinking lots of water is proven to help.

>tfw face acne is gone but still have backne
the summer is soon and I can't go to the beach like this

Same position, face is really starting to clear up, get the occasional pimple here and there though.

Use a gentle cleanser for your back.
Something that has a skin friendly ph level, around 4 should be ideal. I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, noticed a big improvement. Afterwards use an acne treatment, I like to use Stridex (in the red box), but there are other alternatives as well. But Stridex is pretty cheap and widely available.

>drinking lots of water is proven to help

>doesn't link to proof

what are the best face masks? something bateman tier

Bones?

are you serious

diet does help

obvious you couldn't stop drinking mountain dew and eating pizza when you tried you weak fuck

bateman actually gave good advice in the movie for face masks and skin routine

GUYS STOP USING THESE THREADS TO GET SKINCARE ADVICE! JUST GO TO YOUR DERMATOLOGIST. HE/SHE WILL GIVE BETTER ADVICE THAN WHAT THE "EXPERTS" HERE GIVE YOU!

>implying sources are required every time a casual claim is made
>and if you are , being this dense and hypocritical

I've been to many dermatologists in my lifetime, and several of them didn't know shit. They knew what skin cancer looks like, how to freeze a zit, and how to push a CeraVe pamphlet in your face, and thats about it. However, most derms should actually be able to give good advice.

*freeze a wart lmao

Has anyone used or heard about this? I know a lot of youtube chicks use it and I've seen in some magazines.

Is ti really worth the $200

got a cyst near my nose and it needs to disappear by saturday
will just drinking shittons of water help? I already have a healthy diet, exercise, etc.

Have clear skin now, was on antibiotics and lots of water, diet etc. but it only improved a little bit. accutane cleared it all up in no time at all.

definitely worth it

I've had this on my face for 1+ years. Can't figure out how to make it go away, i've tried a few products too. It's a dark patch on only my left side of the face, and it's covered in very small pimples.

Any advice? I'd at least like it to be the same skin tone. The rest of my face is pretty clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWc8V-iKJ7s

help pls, do i leave the stridex on after using it? I usually wait for 20 minutes then wash it off and apply moisturizer

have you still not read the instructions?

eczema?

it doesn't say whether I should leave it on or not

stridex is leave-on

It looks like Keratosis Pilaris Alba

looks like eczema imo. i get it on my elbows and it flairs up in the summer because of the heat.

If it is eczema I suggest using tea-tree oil shampoo. It's expensive but it works really well.

not everyone can afford to just go to the dermatologist fag

if it says apply, and then doesn't mention anything about removing it

then it kind of makes sense that it's to be left on

Anyone have experience buying from rainshadowlabs?

They're a whole sale manufacturer that make skincare products. They don't spend money on advertising, packaging/labels etc so a lot of it is pretty cheap. The shipping is questionable since they give the shipping cost after you've bought the product.

f

He's right, eat right fro your body in general but real treatment is the only thing that will make a noticeable difference, if over the counter creams and washes are helping after a few weeks talk to a doctor

First step.
CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN SKIN WITH SOAP (not the real soap, the foam one)

Second step.
APPLY TONIC

Third step.
USE CREAM
That's it.

would sudocrem work as a substitute?

Well, you better ask dermatologist about this. My advice is for basic everyday care.

Its the hair you numbnuts.

round of accutane/watch your hair loss, premature aging and emotional issues

>luscious hair
>Doesn't look too greasy
It's not the hair

Go outside you pale skinny piece of shit

how do I get rid of disgusting huge pores and acne scars Veeky Forums I look fucking awful

just one thing after the next

What's a good eye balm?

I used Bio Oil for my acne scars but mine weren't that deep.

I know those feels.

>horrible backne when a teen (but none on face?)
>goes away at 20
>suddenly comes back at 25
>clean up diet etc etc.
>26 and no change

why based god, why?