Is makeup for men effay?

Is makeup for men effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

sephora.com/high-precision-retouch-P393408?skuId=1425727&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=sFnJ5c4c1&pcrid=49113165399&pdv=c&site=_search&country_switch=&lang=en&gclid=CjwKEAjwsYW6BRCTzvu5y8DPhi0SJABnGLlHotG-RyIhmZZ2qMjtwhY7wT--Xv5xubXcim2h5SGOvBoCaLvw_wcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. My senpai wears it.

I meant more subtle makeup, like just some foundation.

not really. men using makeup in the western world is still fairly taboo. over in Asia, it's much more common.

and I'd have to say that a lot of times that I have seen men using makeup, it just does not look right. like something's off.

Thats because we are in a backwards Redneck "civilization" and western men are very ugly most of the time.

It really all boils down to what you consider attractive or not. Western society tends to view the use of makeup as feminizing for a man. We value masculinity. Which I don't think is inherently a bad thing. Particularly since I was born and raised here.

For example, this, , is not attractive to me.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised though since we are on an anime-based forum. I'm not saying that guys who wear makeup are ugly. Far from that. But generally, I do consider it effeminate and at times, it seems like those who put so much attention on their appearance are lacking self esteem. Which is unattractive.

no

If it's so minimal no one can tell, like how every other male celebrity wears it. Don't go overboard with lip gloss like those Korean fuccbois though

definitely depends on the guy/ their style, if it's simple and consistent i think it can be. not as effay as nail polish tho desu

Maybe to cover a little zit or red spot

That's it

Or a light, light coat of something that looks super natural

i dont what you mean by 'effay' in the context of make up
if you mean utilize it to change your look i.e contouring and shit then no, definitely fucking not
i use a make up stick to cover up marks and blemishes and whenever i get spots however i dont enjoy doing this as often it makes them worse in the long run. but hey i'm insecure so whatever

It is which is why you should never do it.

Only correct answers,not fair women are the only ones who can cover their faces inconsistencies.

There is literally nothing wrong with painting your nails.

As a woman I'm still struggling to find the perfect foundation and/or technique so that it's not noticeable, so if any guy has found the answer (cause I assume guys only do it if it's not visible at all, I've certainly never noticed it on a guy), please let me know what the fuck you do.

spot concealers

sephora.com/high-precision-retouch-P393408?skuId=1425727&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=sFnJ5c4c1&pcrid=49113165399&pdv=c&site=_search&country_switch=&lang=en&gclid=CjwKEAjwsYW6BRCTzvu5y8DPhi0SJABnGLlHotG-RyIhmZZ2qMjtwhY7wT--Xv5xubXcim2h5SGOvBoCaLvw_wcB

and the like
not really that hard to use
just don't fucking glob it on you silly woman

Ok, so by not actually using foundation then.

Really depends on the severity of your problem. If it's just minor/small imperfections, then a direct application concealer is where you need to go. If you're hiding a crater face of scarring, then learn to cake properly and find the right color that'll blend easiest to your skin tone.

Can people tell you're wearing makeup if you only have a BB cream on?

Sounds like an easy way to make your skin less shit, but if it shows and you're masculine it's gonna look weird

Can't check myself because my eyesight is shit so it probably looks different to regular people

why would you want to wear makeup?

it's not that hard to get flawless skin just by taking care of yourself

A friend of mine got asked if he was wearing BB cream by a girl when he was wearing it. I can't remember myself if it was noticeable or not

with specific products, or lifestyle? (enough water, sleep, exercise etc)

with both of course

If you have really bad skin naturally it won't work unless you count stuff like lasers or accutane (if you can take it)

As far as I know stuff like acne scars or spider veins are not removable with a good skincare routine and lifestyle

Crap

London?

Yes OP. Try out BB creams for men. And dont forget to put sunblock

>BB creams for men

Ignore this. When it comes to make up "for men" is just a marketing gimmick to play to insecurities and allow a bigger price tag.

It's effayjee

No, just clean your face, faggot.