Genghis Khan is outside of your city. What do you do?

Genghis Khan is outside of your city. What do you do?

Flood the moat

Surrender.

I live in somalia so probably technikos.

Imagine them against horse archers.

Nuke it from orbit XD

I teleport behind him and slice him with my katana until he is nothing but a fine red mist

EAT WHO I EAT

Call to la Guardia Civil, hope the mongolians like el cuartellillo

>those fucking hats

When all else fails invade Polska

Open the city gates and join the conquest of the glorious Khan

Laugh as the national guard kills him and his army off.

Armor and Mechanized Infantry with SP Artillery and air support ------->>>>> violent savages on horseback any day of the week.

Why is Khan such a ridiculously common surname with muslim Indians? Every other South Asian muslim I know has that last name. It's like they didn't know any other islamic surnames so they took that one.

mughal heritage maybe?

All these millions of people can't be descended from the Khans. I just don't understand why they didn't adopt other Arab/Turkic names.

Too bad Khan already beat you too it.

I'ld blame the poles for not delaying him more desu, that's what they're there for.

Better than how many that name their children Muhammed, desu.

You dumb nigger, do you think everyone with the surname "King" has royal ancestry?

Lol good luck against this air force you horsenigger

Join the horde and hope to take some qt brides from my conquests.

Khan is turkic too.

Have a small portion of troops use spears to ward off charges and then out gun the huns with rest of the men using bows. Also set up hidden stake pits in various areas. I dunno if this would mean auto victory but it should help at least

Surrender and join his army in return for good treatment of me and my loved ones.

Put the bridges up. :^)

>do you think everyone with the surname "King" has royal ancestry?

Yes, actually. Everyone does.

Stand on the top of a large tower and pull down my pants, revealing my larger-than-average white penis. This will enrage the mongolians, meaning they will not think straight, I will then lead them into a trap comprised of slavic women standing behind a large covered pit with spikes in it.

2ez

WE

Same reason why so non-Iranians have "Shah" in their name.

*Same reason why so many non-Iranians have "Shah" in their name.

I welcome him to Ann Arbor, give him a craft beer and usher him to a gay bar.

Greet him and speak with him.

The only good response. You don't fuck with Genghis Khan.

Except if your Japanese

*tips divine wind*

Stand on the walls of my castle, open the doors, and play the flute

Steal a horse and ride to join him.

Considering it's just him and not an army, probably nothing

Temujin gave the D to literally thousands of women. You yellow and brown people all have a little bit of the Great Khan in you.

I call the national guard, good luck beating old army surplus weapons you Mongol fucktard.

lube up my anus

>EspaƱa is muy white

The system of names work differently in some countries user
I'm an Indonesian and here we don't really have a fixed name format like name+surname so they just name their children whatever they want as long as it's a good name.
(Example: the son of Muhammad Ali Khan can be named Harun Ar-Rashid)

Which is why there's a lot of muslim named Muhammad everywhere

Shit meant for

Zhuge Liang at his best.

Go up to him. He attacks me. I shoot him. I live in a stand your ground state. He dies. The end.

NOTHING PERSONNEL

Spend the previous 10 years becoming a blacksmith, hope to survive to become a useful part of the empire rather than getting killed outright or becoming a low tier slave.

why is mongoloid pale skin and caucasian yellow skin???

Arrest him.

>All these millions of people can't be descended from the Khans. I just don't understand why they didn't adopt other Arab/Turkic names.

Something like 2% of the world is related to Genghis Khan.

Or Vietnamese.

Film the slaughter as the local military base housing an armored brigade wipes the floor with them.

What, in the modern era? You do realize that any modern military would slaughter the mongols easily, right?

quoting yourself is not good posting form but this here is the simple truth.

>>Armor and Mechanized Infantry with SP Artillery and air support ------->>>>> violent savages on horseback any day of the week.

Shoot him

>Something like 2% of the world is related to Genghis Khan.

I'm guessing it's actually a lot more than 2%. 50% wouldn't surprise me.

How many Mongols do you think a single national guard infantry division could take on?

last time something like that happned, with the Goths, we had a years long siege
the bishop tried to fool Goths boss, he fed the last sack of grain to the last lamb. This was meant to give the goth forces the impression that the citizen had food to spare, and were able to feed a weak lamb with their precious grain
it didn't work and after they took the city, he was flayed alive

Call for meeting of surrender.
Assassinate.

because they didn't think about how to draw asians when they made the simpsons yellow

Greet him with open arms and join him in raiding

Tens of thousands, easily. Modern weapon systems are no joke when it comes to destroying targets in the open.

Tell him to fuck off

Tell him the city's very hilly an hope it scares him away.

psshh nothing personnel kid