Will being effay get me a qt gf. Or will being fit help more because I'm working on both

Will being effay get me a qt gf. Or will being fit help more because I'm working on both

T. Crippling loneliness

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2015/05/26/harvard-neuroscientist-meditation-not-only-reduces-stress-it-literally-changes-your-brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normies like t-shirts+jeans+superstars so clothes don't matter that much, Veeky Forums can help you better.

I don't want a normie

this

it also really depends what kind of girl you're looking for. all girls aren't the same in their preferences. that said no girls like a spineless fagboy so if you're not getting girls now fixing your wardrobe into something effay isn't going to help much.

Superstars are gr8 tho... then again I might have some normie DNA

Pretty accurate advice.

this

Girls are more impressed by who you are rather than what you are. That doesn't mean you take your mom's advice and just "be yourself," (basically just continue being a failure with women and doing nothing about it until some 5/10 comes along and settles for you) but it does mean that, unless you're really REALLY ugly (like borderline genetic disorder/deformity), you have the option to upgrade yourself by making adjustments to how you behave. Try to be more assertive/domineering and mind your posture, nothing says "lesser man" like being hunched over and staring at the floor all the time. I'm sure you'll have better luck with girls if you take these things into consideration. With that said, upgrading your wardrobe/body certainly won't hurt.

ID on that headdress?

that depends how out of shape you are right now

Ha ha that's a paper bag silly user :^)

T H I C C

desu, i'm a bit of a spineless fagboy.

i'm really skinny, just wear the same jeans, tshirt and boots every day

im not even funny or outgoing

im just a really smart, interesting guy.

ive never had a shortage of women.

a bit of both goes further than specializing.
but you'll only change the first impression you give. that's a big deal, but might not be enough.

what about those qt asian exchange/chinatown girls wearing yy style fits? cropped trousers, oversized coats

I see them on sidewalks and in restaurants but never out to anything. I wear more conservative comme & yohji, dress like pic related, but they don't even bat an eye

this. but I'm tired of immature white art girls. normies at heart

Neither. I'm sorry man, your going to have to work on your social skills

I'm tall, broad, and have a jaw line which could cut diamond and have slim success, while my friends have much more success, my friend who is short, fat, poor, redheaded, stupid and strictly wears ironic graphic shirt is a lady killer. Confidence is the biggest thing

>Tfw this is true

ive always thought this dudes head looks so small

>people who are neither Veeky Forums nor Veeky Forums claim it does not help you with women
Who would've thought.

In your circumstances correlation doesn't not causation

try again

Dressing well might make a talking point, but females are usually pretty vain, so I would say not. Being fit makes you more intimidating, this isn't a good thing considering these people already lack social skills

this

Do both but neither will guarantee it. Improving your "stock" helps your ability to pull better looking people but when it comes down to it your personality (and hers) is what matters most. Just don't become a cunt while you're on this mission for self improvement because believe it or not you actually do better as an average looking nice/funny/interesting guy than a jacked or well-dressed douche. You can get laid more as the second, no doubt, but that's the kind of sex that gets really boring after a while (going out to clubs and getting beautiful brainless bitches to bone you)

If you want an actual gf, stay cool. But do improve your body and style because if you're on Veeky Forums, you're probably not much atm xox

>dressing for girls

You're the type of person that sees music as an accessory too you characterless faggot.

Thank God you're back

Please post ur fucking face Bateman
I don't want to get advice from someone who is ugly and/or insecure

How do I Asian-gangster core? White Sweater with loose suit jacket and pants?

Having drive, a career, and charisma will get you pussy. That and you must dress to match the tribe you want to attract. No worries, you'll be fine. If you get really effay you'll repulse women. The majority of women want a man with energy, who's fun, and who isn't a pussy.

I usually wear a tuxedo t-shirt, plaid shorts, and sneakers.. The least Veeky Forums thing someone can wear... But I don't have trouble meeting girls. Girls aren't too scary or tough to hook up with. If you can manage to be brave and have a personality you'll be fine. That and if you don't over think you're golden. That and if you go places you actually like going to you meet women that are similar to yourself.

jil sander

thanks mane

Jeez oh man that really needed a bag

would waifu though.

Im 5"8 not the best jaw line
Im chubbs but not obese
I lifted a bit back then so i have nice sized calfs,forearms, shoulders back and biceps.
Nice ass according to some women ive been with.
I dress pretty much normal.
I will take some inspo from here and dumb it down to look normie.
Yet try not to dress like a nigger or a closet school shooter fag.
However i have great confidence.
Since working in construction with all types of personalitys and manning the fuck up around women.
Shit i fucked one of the cleaning ladys in the storage room couple of times.
People do not give a shit.
Maybe if youre not tall or athletic or beautiful.
A big enough dick and a great friendly yet non beta personality will get you far.

>wifing a jewess

nothing will fix social anxiety my dude

Better than nothing

holy shit

Oh shit what the fuck?!?!?

you need Veeky Forums my man

you need /pol/ my man

Even more?

p-post ass p-please?

Fag

Meditation will. Go look it up, it literally will change your neural pathways so you'll feel less anxious and more calm in social situations.

Lol u accutually believe that bullshit

Idk man.
I mean ive posted dick pics but idk about that one.

legit thought it was a photoshop for 10 seconds

put the bag back on

--->

kek

You're ignorance is sickening... all the spiritual and religious meditation is silly but meditation itself actually is a thing that can biologically change your brain. It's like working out your brain. Read this or don't, I don't really care

washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2015/05/26/harvard-neuroscientist-meditation-not-only-reduces-stress-it-literally-changes-your-brain/

Is the juden related to Bernie?

Would still fuck, though. That ass is god-like.

basically, besides the top. buttonups with interesting materials work best, imo, like silk or raw linen. make sure to cop a dead tired, world weary expression and posture and hard as steel reserve.

for inspo, look at tekkonkinkreet - the manga, not the film - and takeshi kitano films - yohji did costume design for Brother.

can anyone rec other manga w good yakuza loose fits?

also some taiwanese films: millenium mambo & rebel of the neon god for more casual delinquency.

You don't even need to be assertive or domineering
Just being confident will do you good
I wouldn't consider myself assertive and definitely not domineering, I just talk to women like they're actual people and it works
Sure you're liable to make some friends rather than lovers, but it's better than turning yourself into an asshole a pissing anyone actually worth talking to away

That being said, if pussy is your main goal, go the Veeky Forums route, if you work hard its impossible not to get more girls
If effay you mean not dress like shit then sure, try getting some basic tees, jeans that fit and some nice normie shoes
If you mean actually get fashionable, it's a lot harder and a lot more expensive, plus it won't get you more pussy, just more quality chicks in my experience

Good luck brother

newb question ik (new to/fa/) what is effay mean?

Take the sunglasses off and she is okay

Effay is pronouncing the letters in the board abbreviation (fa) separately f a
It means fashionable or more importantly comforming to what is considered fashionable here

there is no hope for you. kill self.

Good taste, I'd add Fallen Angels to the list