Show me your Veeky Forums tattoos

Show me your Veeky Forums tattoos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think i should get something like this?

yes 100%

Yeah you should user looks so cool!

Yes this is sick get it

Get it, would look great especially if you get a anchor on your forearm to

oh shit i love that t-shirt

in the UK swallows, especially the neck, is a tattoo signifying the wearer has spent time either in the military or in prison (aka done 'bird').

be warned if you are based in the UK, if you get that tattoo and you haven't really done the time you are very likely to piss off anyone who has done real time, or at the very least look like you're trying to be something he's not

I've spent a total of 4 years in Parkhurst, I wouldn't be pissed off.. Would think he's a bellend though
Get it mate

>I've spent a total of 4 years in Parkhurst

why?

abh and robery, was a bit of a dick when i was younger

I don't know if I believe you, but if it's true glad to hear you're out and doing better

drop the soap?

Def most Veeky Forums tattoo

>listens to joy division once

Thoughts as first tattoo? Considering putting on inner forearm

More, need inspo

Not mine by the way, just bumping with some cool stuff I've saved.

HAAHAHHA I saw this in another thread
it's terrible mate, don't even try

Don't even try what?

Don't even try getting positive comments

You're fun.

that's what it does to you

you should get a "Just Breathe" tattoo also

would rather have my arm cut

cool but to me at least having elements that go together but disconnected seems weird, if that makes sense

Satancore

That is actually pretty dope imo

Lucky Jew got dubs

>doesn't get tattoo of the t-shirt instead
it's like you don't want to be post-ironic

that brimstone/leviathan cross is always on point

U trip yourself mate, cheers

thinking about getting one myself desu

Honestly can't go wrong with the leviathan cross. Such a perfect design

it looks like a cock and balls

Brother

Unless youve spent a significant amount of time at sea, then go fuck yourself

Why the fuck would you get something like this tattooed

I get he's trying to make a statement but just fucking print it on a tshirt you fucking idiot

I am currently a blank late but I'm thinking about getting the following:
>A very detailed depiction of my favorite species of tortoises' shell with Genus species name underneath.
>Charles Darwin portrait
>Tattoo incorporating a cubone skull, bone, and pokeball
>Foxes from the last three Emarosa album artworks (not all at once and not incorporated together)
>traditional style bat with an ugly ass face
thoughts on concepts?
>a charles darwin portrait

ignore bottom greentext, dunno what happened

all terrible except MAYBE the bat depending on what the artist does

sweet, now I have to get them all just to prove to myself that they'll turn out perfectly. They're all super personal, so I don't take your criticism too hard.

he/she isnt wrong bud, that shits T R A S H

dont you dare get any of those you massive sperg lord

Watch me bitch

I'd pass on the Pokémon one tbqh
Rest seem solid enough.

Because 80% of anti-trumpers are stupid as hell

yes right 100% of trumpers have an IQ < 80

getting band tattoos is retarded

Cock and balls?

why is he taking a shit?

if you watch any video with Trump supporters and Trump protestors, the protestors are almost always loud, obnoxious, and immature while the Trump supporters are normal people.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk

getting this in august from malvina wisniewska, thoughts? letting her adapt it more to her style though

so basic my man

i would not

why not? genuinely curious. never been a fan of super complex or traditional styles, just like the design.

then if you like it, get it. Don't let some random user on Veeky Forums make decisions for you

For all you know he could have shit taste

yeah i know, i was just curious as to what he didn't like as he didn't really explain

those linework tattos are flavor of the mouth of tatto industry
like biomech was some time ago, and sailor/traditional american tats were some time before that
a lot of people have it. too much people have it. i have them too, and consider redoing them
it's so bland it takes a full circle and starts looking pretencious

t. not the guy above, but don't like that idea either

i think it's personal preference, i have never liked biomech or traditional tattoos, i like minimal thin line tattoos and am not the kind that regrets a lot. i appreciate your opinion but think we just have different tastes. In design, some things have remained timeless and still look great after many years, i think that some basic principles can be applied to tattoos and the same thing can be achieved.

Do it user. I had a friend with this exact same one. He had a "keep calm and carry on" tattoo which complimented it nicely. Women practically through themselves at him.

because he had to relieve himself of accumulated fecal matter

then it's all good man. i mean, it's not a bad tattoo by itself by any means, and it seems that you've picked an artist which can handle this style too. once you're sure you'll be cool with it forever, the sky is the limit with any tattoos in general

>They're all super personal
No they're not. There's nothing deep or significant about them. Something TRULY personal would be tattooing the date of a brother's death, or a quote that changed your outlook on life. You're just a walking tumblr meme.
>A very detailed depiction of my favorite tortoises
"i liek turtles, so im going to get a tattoo of them"
>Charles Darwin
"im le proud athiest xDDD hear me roar!"
>Tattoo incorporating a cubone skull, bone, and pokeball
"im le 90's gamer pokemon fan guys, pls pay attention to me"

>thoughts on concepts?
"all terrible"
> now I have to get them all just to prove to myself that they'll turn out perfectly.
>I only listen to praise, because I am incapable of critical thought. if you disagree with me, im a proud, beautiful, rebelious fuccboi who does what he wants!! xD

Get whatever tattoos you want. It'll help guys and girls be able to avoid you since they'll be able to spot the socially-inept nu-male from a mile away.

>some things have remained timeless and still look great after many years
except for the picture you posted, since simple geometric lines forming "le obscure meaning meme" is literally a recent trend that has never occurred before.

Parkhurst IOW?

>do what thou wilt
i want hedonists to leave

Im satancore too

technically, it's just a double down on woodcut printing, which Dürer had practiced in 1500s

it is a huge trend in tattoing right now, that's true
but that's not nessessary a bad thing either
if he's genuinely into such art style, he will be fine

hell be fine

yeah it's hugely influenced by woodcuts, like this user said i also find the work of japanese ukiyo-e artists extremely interesting. i didn't want to go for a japanese style tattoo, but love the aesthetic of woodcuts, so wanted to get it down to its bare minimum.
it has no meaning, it's not symbolic in any way, i just love the woodcut technique and like it aesthetically dude

"Do as thou wilt"

Don't know why but dual tattoos on the front shoulders always remind me of Russian prison tattoos

i know why
stars on the shoulders are one of the most notable ( and difficult to legitimately obtain ) russian prison tatoos

Edgy 14 year old 4lyfe

some of us didn't get to be le edy 14 year 0lds and had religion forced down our throats at a young age, so le edy r3bel 4 life might be more appropriate

What's edgy about a symbol representing free will and eternity?

Unless it's an Einsturzende Neubaten one

The Joan of Arc tat looks dope

What a fuckin idiot lol

You post this in every single tat thread. You're not only going to choose the most basic tat possible, but you wont even get it unless a fashion hive mind clears it for you? This is followercore on a whole other level

the things people do to get a whack hand job from a "omg bernie2016" girl

>wanting some other opinions is a terrible thing

Every single thread for weeks. Its a basic tat and you dont even have the cahones to get it on your own accord

literally 3 threads dude
I'm getting it in august, as I said

Pls don't get this. Crudely drawn tattoos aren't appealing imo

>"through themselves at him"

retarded fucking faggot

looks like two cheeto puffs

It's obviously just to piss off trump supporters, as someone who enjoys piss people off I kinda love it, I wouldn't get one but whatever

See

really dope please do it

>really like joy division
>get that tattoo
>pretty cool tat
>years later it becomes a meme

Didn't happen to me but imagine

*Not my tattoo
but if I ever get a tattoo it will be from Dr Woo. His work is fucking amazing.

So i went and got one, ho's love it

Desu pretty /fa if thats really yours

lunar based tattoos are my jam famalam