Am I doing it well? I like to wear colors that are earthy. On left

Am I doing it well? I like to wear colors that are earthy. On left

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/9UEHGHs23F/?taken-by=vikingbarbie&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh i posted this from my phone lol

I'll say whatever you wanna hear if you let me get a turn with the girl.

swap the tee for beige or stone

Also is there no fuccboi gen? dw if not just this should be in one

ill delete this thread where do posts like this usually go??

where do you live OP?

does that white bitch like your straw hat?

make a fuccboi gen nig
idk why one isn't up

you're in for a ride, OP.

pix of the girl's feet?

what a waste of bait. take this to
and say that her husband put you up to this for maximum lulz

BTW OP's fit is shit...

alonzo ?

i know them white boys feel some type of way
pants are trash

shit fit shit woman

you gaay nigga

post up? show me a good fit to you

angry /pol/ user detected

I'm probably taking the bait in even acknowledging this, but seriously, post this bait on /pol/. They will get fired up

Nice jacket. Shirt color is too prominent and is taking attention from the rest of your outfit.

Also
>earthy
>straw hat
>negro
You going for slavecore or some shit?

Another pic from the living room shoot but idk why it's bait lol

this is Veeky Forums. in case you forgot all of us has a thing for skinny asian women

wouldhangoutwith/10

chill guy, cute girls

kek, you should take advice and post these on /pol/

I wish I was black so I could hang out with the hot SJW's and say and do whatever I want and get away with it. You're lucky man

NIGGER TONES ON A NIGGER.

hat doesn't fit with the rest, but the girl is A1

>that nose
>those tire lips

niggers have such shitty facial aesthetics.

How about more of the girl.
Your a 5/10 at best but shes a solid 8/10

>while you beg for pictures he's fucking them

YOUR HAND

back to the basement kids

heroin chic revival s/s 2016

>I must admit I didn't think much of Andy first time I laid eyes on him; looked like a stiff breeze would blow him over

*smack lips*

how u got dem 2 blonde bitches famalam?

It will get deleted in 30 seconds , I swear to god the mods are ultra butthurt and take themselves and the board way too seriously.

>crossed legs
kek he's definitely a faggot

you seriously look like you have FAS
your eyes are way too far part

go to /pol/ and ask them for advice they are kwnoledgeble and friendly

kek kys twitternig and take those stanky whores with you

the dumpster

hat looks little out of place. I think a slightly darker / duller green shirt would look better

I would probably say that the tee isn't that earthy imo, swap the tee out for maybe a sand/beige tee, and the straw hat doesn't really suit you, makes you look like a Pharrell wannabe. Besides that, everything about your fit is good - if you want inspo, checkout there's some good earthtone inspo on here

Goddamn there are 3 types of people on this board: those that are just jealous you have a qt by you in your pic and they're being racist to you to make themselves feel better about the fact that they think they're better than you, by compensating for the fact they get no qt's; those that are bothered about the qt but they thirsty af and just want more pics of her to jack off to in order to quench their thirst for pussy; those that don't really mind that you have a qt in your pic because they're not socially awkward irl like the rest of this damn board and actually answer the q that the thread was created for.

where did her hair go

lol

POST MORE PICS OF GIRL PLS

why does her hair look different?

She's wearing a wig lol

We were pretty drunk when we did this you guys can follow my Instagram if you want I'm not really living the Veeky Forums lifestyle but I've been lurking since 10th grade,
> IG: TraplordJinzo

looks like a fun bunch
would hang out with/10

this is 100% just a humblebrag stop being such a fucking cuck

w2c jacket?

or perhaps we think his outfit is atrocious and that the woman is unattractive

solid fit

cuckanon just keeps on cucking

Maybe if you try harder, you can convince yourself you're actually cool.

8/10? Does anything breathing with a vagina constitute a 6/10 for you?

you living that token black friend lifestyle

This. God I wish I was black so I could get away with this kind of thing. I bet black sociopaths are thriving in 2016

Passive aggressive comments are literally one of the saddest things ever.

It's pretty easy to get girls when you're atractive, you know?? You should kill your parents for giving you shit genes

I know it's easy to get girls but it's not like they actively seek me out to hang out in spite of my negative qualities because they want to look tolerant and diverse

You just have an advantage, being black, that I'm jealous of. You should be happy.

u know op prob gay? check his insta a lot of sus shit. in this pic white boi got his dick lodged inbetween his butt cheeks

Even with his white dick lodged in his black buttcheeks, whiteboi is still the cuck here.

hahahahah i mean its a start, i'm sure id rather be social with friends then refreshing this all Saturday night. also i can tell you're white because real black people dont go out of their way to prove they're black on the internet but ya know *insert pol comment*

oh this is the op if you guys wanted to know more about me!

timestamp

So you'd rather be social with friends than here, yet you come here and post looking for approval with an OP image that will guarantee replies?

>i'm sure id rather be social with friends then refreshing this all Saturday night.
wait, aren't you doing that right now?

>also i can tell you're white because real black people dont go out of their way to prove they're black on the internet but ya know *insert pol comment*
i remember a guy doing exactly that on /tv/ i think it was a couple weeks ago

Projection is a bitch

To add, he's probably insecure about feeling like a "real black person" because he doesn't have many black friends and is exploiting his own race to be the token black guy

i mean its sunday morning right now where im from but here is a time stamp i go to college in the north west. this is something i drew a while back. my most used boards are /g/, Veeky Forums, /int/, /tv/, and Veeky Forums in that order

not that deep hahahahahha if you've left your house you'd realize real people dont think like that, i used to spend ALL my time on r9k after a break up but i go out of my way to never click that poisonous link. confidence is the key!

Projecting

It's not a conscious thing. Well all do it unknowingly.

i wasn't doubting that was you or that you were black, you already posted pics and someone posted instagram pics and so on
what exactly was the point of this thread? you say Veeky Forums is part of your most used boards, why did you make this thread when you could have posted a normal fit to the WAYWT threads? also you completely write like you've never even been on the site before

Because he's one of the insecure mentally ill fucks that come here for easy validation and instagram followers. When people write mean comments, he projects on them so he feels better about his insecurities. Also, why do you think he posted that picture with the white girl as the OP?

i feel like fa should contain the most well adjusted people as far as Veeky Forums goes but you can tell a bunch of people are cross-posters. i wish you had to a little flag like on int but it shows your most used board instead

[spoiler] but i'd still flash r9k [/spoiler]

i just come to judge other posters harshly and flame anybody who doesnt agree with me cause im always right.

damn op what up cuz, nice bitches you got there

i'm melanin-enriched myself

Why are you trying to say I'm a cross poster when you are literally a cross poster? Straight up projecting. Out of curiosity, if your little flag thing was real, what board would I show?

I come to bully the mentally Ill and insecure who post threads like this seeking validation with a sort of "humblebrag" or straight up bragging tone.

probably r/atheist desu senpai

im not op u retard, i'd be shooting music videos with glocks if i was op to increase my soundcloud rapper rep and followers

What the fuck does that even mean? Why do you say that?

found her instagram
instagram.com/p/9UEHGHs23F/?taken-by=vikingbarbie&hl=en

mmm, legs.

seems kinda basic t.bh

bland af

cute af actually

she's cute in a non-intimidating way

>nugs

>this
>cute
sorry but no

>she's cute in a non-intimidating way
that's
>she might seem attractive at first glance but when you really get to look at her she's mediocre as hell

literally cottonfieldcore

Not what that means at all

i see you fuck white bitches senpai
i also fuck white bitches myself
white folks arent too happy about it though lmao

Nah she's cute
her eyes are amazing

the jackets pretty effay.

*unzips dick*
fap
fap
fap fap

I have to say I'd definitely let her sit on my face, order me to lick her asshole clean and spank me hard for not doing good enough job.

>cute in a non-intimidating way
i've heard this kind of crap before, it's always the same, like the cheerleader effect but on 1 person

i guess you're easily impressed then i wouldn't even notice her at uni if i saw her, but whatever enjoy her instagram