If your entire wardrobe - underwear to outerwear - had to be from one designer, what designer would you want it to be?

If your entire wardrobe - underwear to outerwear - had to be from one designer, what designer would you want it to be?

For me: Tom Ford. Love that man to death.

Jun Takahashi

full rick

Yohji Yamamoto.

YYPH alone would be enough. Especially with the slimmer suiting that he's been doing recently I'd have both a professional and casual wardrobe.

And he's been designing for yonks so I'd have loads of choice.

Just give me that Lagerfeld full kit senpai

Gonna second this as long as I can pull from any collection at any collection at any time.

If I had to keep it to current seasons as they came I might choose Kenzo or Dries Van Noten instead.

Yeah, actually, probably just Dries forever.

Imagine wearing Kenzo to a funeral

Ricardo Ogüens

You deserve better than these response. Tom Ford is a god

COLORS

>not choosing the better thom
wew lad

Full Nigel Cabourn.

FULL RICK
CHEERS
A

ACRNM

agree
that man is breddy gud

thom browne is the embodiment of the GQ "i'm into fashion" bullshit, get better taste

Zara

hedi (peace be upon him)

Yohji. Possibly the most skilled cuts in the industry.

kiro hirata

You mean Tom Ford woman's wear right? because he does basic bitch shit for mens.

i agree

but drop trip

yohji

Norse Projects

Peir wu

RRL

Full rick because memes

Anthony Vaccarello or any YSL designer since you cant go wrong with them, perfect mix of casual and formal

easy. haven't ever heard of him before but looking through his stuff, yup.
>that nomadic druid collection of random fabric comfy core
yes.

Yohji.

Thom browne
Business when I need to be, leisure when I want to be, and somewhere in between senpai.

>being this ignorant lf thom browne's work
go watch a runway show or two

Meme answer but probably Hedi. Suits are pretty fucking nice and if you can wear future collections you can stick to the same sort of stuff as Hedi doesn't tend to make very drastic changes to his style and silouette. Apart from that, I'm a tall lanklet so if I'd keep that up for my best years I'll be golden in his clothes.

Seems Dadcore.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your trpicode if it isn't necessary to the conversation. It's poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post you're making. If you are not keen on making this change, you are free to explore other websites more suitable to your taste. Reddit.com and 9gag are two great places for you to start.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

???????????????????????

polo

Just because they range from sportswear to very formal. I need shit to work out in. Tom Ford doesn't have tracksuits or workout clothes in general as far as I know.

Dadcore is good if you aren't a manlet or skinnyfat.

Acronym. I would love to see what kind of hi-tec water-repellent multi-pocketed anatomic undies errolson would design for me.

I want to say Visvim but they don't exactly make formal attire

Hiroki would probably make me wear corduroy underpants as well

slp

i only own jeans from them but desu every season i always want some jackets i can't afford

Jil Sander maybe?

Edward Sexton because shoulders

Patagonia.

Then I would finally become my father and his soul could cease to wander the mortal plane.

apc or acne honestly

those aren't designers and op asked for one not two
both are shit

For some reason I think it would be these two and dries I'd have to decide between, all obviously quite different aesthetics but equally appealing. In the end would probably go with Rick because of the diversity his permanent collections and runways combined bring, but it's a damn close decision especially when I remember collections like this.

J. mutha fuckin Crew

are these really $2000+ dollars or am i this bad at math

ann d

yen roughly translates to one american cent

so around $180

it would be tom ford
consequently, my entire wardrobe would be replaced with a single jacket because that's all I could afford

lang

i thin they are bout 200bucks

I would pick Hugo Boss

Thom Browne for sure

Hugo Boss and Prada for the underwear
and Armani Tie
and kids gap socks
and a store brand propeller hat
and a kleenex in my pocket

Ralph

Ralph Lauren

This, or Hiroki Nakamura. I feel like I'd probably end up going Cabourn just for functionality.