How triggered are you looking at his suit fit, Veeky Forums?

How triggered are you looking at his suit fit, Veeky Forums?

Leave him alone!!!! Let him review fast food in peace!!!!!!!!!!!

Negative triggered because he's on another level and is not bound by the traditional ideals of suit fits

he dresses in a traditional style and doesnt half ass it with jeans and a fedora. He is truly on another level

He's a goddamn mess from a sartorial perspective, but in an adorable way, so he gets a pass.

His walkthrough of his home is worth watching, though. He genuinely lives in this weird middle America bubble.

'Triggered' fucking lloooll

triggered? i think you mean aroused

Who dis?

Reviewbrah.

this. his videos are goddamn relaxing for some reason

what he saidhe is a Veeky Forums meme

triggered?

nigger like i give a fuck

Reviewbrah can not be judged by your everyday standards and context. The guy is an artist

i think that's a coat actually

My balls are tingling just by looking at his face.

how old do you think reviewbrah is

i think he's creepy old

like 28 or something

I was strangely calmed by him combing his hair

How about his old ass man routine? Kid listens to Slavic radio stations, playa darts with a giant poll blocking his view, and his ratchet as fuck house.

You fucks better leave reviewbrah alone

Most of it is dry humor y'know. Don't take him seriously

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your trpicode if it isn't necessary to the conversation. It's poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post you're making. If you are not keen on making this change, you are free to explore other websites more suitable to your taste. Reddit.com and 9gag are two great places for you to start.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Leave Patrick alone, he's been here long enough that his usage of a trip is fine you stupid cucktwat

Reviewbrah is great. His long videos wher he just talks bullshit infront of a camera are the best.

The best part about him is that we'll never know if hes genuine or not. He seem pretty serious about it, but some times he slips little comments in that let you know hes "in" on the joke. He might be a 10/10 method actor.

>Not knowing Patrick

t. patrick bateman

absolutely pathetic

no its not

he has to weigh in with a several paragraph comment in every single fucking thread, even if its obvious he has no experience with anything and should just shut the fuck up

nigger if anything b8man is the only worthwhile trip on this damn board if at least for the fact that he puts effort into his posts

>getting triggered by rotw or any1s #menswear

whoa I've traveled back in time to 2012

I've got to warn so many people about stuff.

scooty puff jr suuuuuuuuuuuuuuckssss