Gnomecore #54

Been a while since we've had one of these, looking to cop some of these pieces. Mostly concerned about the color, not the specific attire itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrKccHJjLrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been looking for the same thing for ages now. Very versatile look, pretty much goes with any scenario. Sleeves are a little longer than I'd like in your pic, here's my mockup from the last thread.

Perfect look for the summer. My colors are a bit shit though.

wow those colours, doesnt look gnomecore at all. maybe some crossover between normcore and gnomecore but not 100% either direction.

definitely gotta get a Pine Glade green henley for the shirt (try Uniqlo), San Felix green for the trousers (H&M), Olivetone shoes (you're on your own, sorry), and Temptress for the belt (out of style, can probably find one on Grail)

Best of luck!

My shit tier European retailers don't sell proper gnome hats, just that cap and fedora bullshit. Where may one find a tasteful headpiece?

Found the hat, unfortunately it's from etsy and you have to manually crotchet it. Just a PDF file, prob the best you'll get

(me)
meant to respond to your post

Is this like elfcore

this is better

did you seriously just ask that?

w2c a low poly hat

I always wondered how cosplayers do it, is it cardboard that keeps the structure up? My gnome hats always end up looking too flaccid

no must be strong like a dick

beards are not gnomecore

No stores go that in depth with their color options, how is this in any way useful? fucking autist

Print a screenshot of the gnome and compare it. Make sure that your monitor and printer are calibrated correctly first.

His picture didn't even have the colors he was saying lol he's clearly new to this

OP here, sorry for the slip up. This should be a serviceable mock-up for the time being

Straight from the source here.

i would love to be a fucking elf

Your mockup is shit but the colors are spot on

gnomecore is
>perfectly conical hat, but low poly is acceptable too
>drapey top, tucked into belt. just drapey enough to obscure the belt's color
>hat and shirt match exactly - essential!
>clenched fists and powerful stance
>flaring pants. try straight leg or even boot cut. the knees should taper from both sides.

if you got bucks and don't hate elves too much you can get the cashmere elf hat from l'maltieri

Sounds expensive, anything for a gnomie on a budget? I hate how once something goes out of style you can't find it anywhere, everyone always looks the same because of it.

>gnomecore
Is it fucking 2007 in here?

You could sew yourself a felt hat, to get that perfect cone. It should just be one or two pieces of felt.

Do you think some sort of short sleeve sweater would work for the torso given his build? I've been keeping up with /thinspo/ and trying to go skeleton mode, maybe I can't pull it off

A boxy tshirt a few sizes too large would fit. Thin is good but remember to keep your agility up.

>not knowing gnomecore goes all the way back to 2002

It's gotten pretty shit since then, though.

Post rare gnomespo

While unique, rare gnome outfits run the risk of being too obscure

Good colorblocking with a daring red hood

Anyone know where to get any pieces of the outfit?

gniggercore

>monognome

oh (you)

are you blind those colors are nothing alike

youtube.com/watch?v=KrKccHJjLrk

is sruli recht elfcore or gnomecore
and what is elfcore?

>Not elfcore

damn thats actually sick

elfcore plebs get out