Techwear inspo

Techwear inspo thread? I'll start:

youtube.com/ontheroofs

^ is great if you want some clammy palms

Other urls found in this thread:

dressed-down.com/blog/2013/5/15/intro-to-techwear-pt-3-brand-list
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping. Been trying to reduce my wardrobe to a few essential pieces. Been wanting to go for a techwear/biker (as in, bicycle) look.

Any of girls?

Post more

lmao dumpin' & bumpin'

i love movies like this

damn that pic, i used to do same kind of shit back in the day....

lol those poses are cringe af
also techwear and that one dude is fat haha

staged AF LMAO

>techwear
>"inspo"
Nice meme. This board is a joke.

cyberpunk af

for a jet black M1 bomber is it okay if it hangs just a little below the waist when unzipped?

like this.

W2c shoes?
They look real familiar but I can't think of where I've seen them.

nike blazer

Thanks

this is now a techwear_pants-thread

Pants ?

>techwear pants

at least techwear pants serve a purpose though

incase you need to repel from a skyscraper halfway through home ed

this is one sick pair of pants

would skating fit into the future techwear vibe? most people on the internet tend to think its lame as fuck but its what I tend to do most of the time

laughing at how salty you are at pants of all things

No need to get defensive over a bit of banter m8.

fug''this is to cool but camping backpack is overkill

I actually go camping faggot

they do a kind of streetwear techwear blend on hypebeast a lot.

pic related

pic quality is pretty bad but you get the idea

This is an inspo thread, not post your shit-tier selfies thread.

This is dope for the summer.

post summer techwear inspo famalams
its hot af

not super techwear but you could do something like what laserface does. it kinda looks like a skater from the future.

I dont really know any brands that do a summer version of tecjwear(gyakusou kinda but its a different aesthetic)

someone needs to just start experimenting and come up with an interesting summer look or you could just simply wear your normal techwear cargos and futuristic looking graphic t shirts

it's hard when you don't
UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

this looks cool. too bad bladers are automatically labelled as gay for some reason

what is that jacket

I would replace the bucket hat with normal hat tbqh.
Other than that, p good.

Acronym p-10

So much of this looks ridiculously impractical

yea i knoiw. shorts, t-shirt and sneakers seems crazy impractical. totally unwearable.
i personally dont leave me house unless im in a 3 piece suit and my gentlemans trllby
when will these fucking= kids undetrstand???

Daily reminder that it's almost June. We need more of , and less of

Daily reminders:
1. there's a whole world out there other than MURCA
2. May/June is about the time Fall/Winter collections start to appear... this IS Veeky Forums, after all
3. Plenty of us live in northern, mountainous, or extremely rainy areas where it still can get very wet and/or cold.

MURCA.

Veeky Forumsggot.

Opinions wanted, techfags:
I have been watching eBay and Grailed for a couple months now waiting for a pair of the memetastic Lunarfresh Sneakerboots in my size, with no luck.

I bought these last night instead. I think they will be techy enough?

Yeah, they're pretty nice dude

yea they will work for sure with some tapered cargos or jogger pants

Thanks pham. I figured they'd go great with exactly those things, and my Veilance pants.

Still wish I could find these memetastic sneakerboots. Sucks being 6'5" with size 14 feet. :(

omg this
>lol why are you wearing a jacket?? its like 50F in florida hurr durr

fucking ameri/fa/ts

THIS. So much THISSS!!!!
UGH

is it not spring or summer for you yet? Because that's overkill

What are these hats called?

'95 rapper hats

Shorts?

Shorts?

You look so uncomfortable

this

why are you standing like your mom dressed you in this and you hate it?

newfags

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

idont want to be an asshole but seriously?
>Marma jacket ??
>jeans ??
>roshes ??

theres absolutely nothing interesting about this "fit", i doubt that this would even be considered to be techwear.

I'm actually European so I bet you feel pretty stupid now, huh?

sad

Explain

"mom can you come pick me up?"-core

lol of course it's staged, it's a fucking photo shoot you idiot

guy made a thread complaining about his friends commenting on his fit and asking him if he was going out on a run wearing his quote
>"10/10 techwear fit"
OP later posted that 10/10 techwear fit which was got laughed at by every1 and the mene was born :^)

why do techwear threads have so much shitposting in them?

Probably something to do with people posting "techmeme" instead of contributing, there have been a couple recently that had some good stuff in them. But I think it's just easier to shitpost than anything else.

It's a shame really, maybe we'll get one soon that's better, it needs more interest, there has to be someway to take it away from the full on ninja look to more typical styling

Nike runners (free/lunar) are the goat tech shoes imo.

I'm going to sufu for techwear. I think Veeky Forums can't stay on topic for certain subjects. Its super simple to ignore spammers yet some can't. Good luck Veeky Forumsmily.

What's this series called?

Yeah, I go there too for techwear, just a shame it's so slow

is this techwear?

lmao no

i think ive found my aesthetic

it's better honestly

palewave > techwear

Its worth the slowness. In Super Future you learn faster and in the end what matters is how well you spent time, in this threads you really gotta go through a lot of useless spam.

not techwear
all the fits on sufu are embarassing though. there used to be lots of great techwear threads here a few months ago, the last few we've had have been horseshit though

heyy you're that "ruissian citizenship" girl :D

That's not palewave you filthy troglodyte.

nobody cares what you think

did you forget that again?

why not

I agree with you completely, but there is still something I kinda like about the shitposting, don't know what though

hey do you have an instagram acc ?

bump

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm going into techwear and I don't have a large budget. I would like to get some bases down, underwear and shirts, etc. I was thinking about Uniqlo active wear, what does Veeky Forums think? What are some other suggestions?

Nike Tech Woven 2.0

>there has to be someway to take it away from the full on ninja look to more typical styling
This was addressed long ago, back when techwear started to gain momentum.
See "Casual Tech":
dressed-down.com/blog/2013/5/15/intro-to-techwear-pt-3-brand-list

The techwear section of that blog should be added in the OP of every techwear thread. It might help educate the memers that think its only supposed to be edgy hax0r techninjer mode all the time. Otherwise the shitposting comes from idiots that can't understand that techwear generally relies on style just as much as function. This is not a typical style and it might not appeal to the majority of those interested in fashion so there's always going to be shitposting, but for most part it would be better to discuss it on sufu anyways.

Completely agree with you, dressed down was where I started with techwear as well. Maybe next thread it will go in the OP (whoever does it anyway)

I'd like to see some fits that don't feature drop crotch tapered cargos.