Must I really shower?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory_fatigue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

Please.

pls do

YES MUSTY ASS WHITE BOY

I BET YOU'RE THE DIRTY FUCKER WHO DOESN'T WEAR DRAWLS EITHER HUH?

No you don't *have* to, but please for the love of jesus do and if you don't please don't ever leave your house until you shower.

Yes please, if its a bother in the morning, do it late at night atleast

How often to you guys shower?
last few days I've just been showering in the mornings and night and I haven't been doing much to warrant cleaning myself twice a day, but I do have oily skin.

I haven't showered in nearly 2 weeks and I've gotten sweaty at work several times in that period.

I usually only shower when I feel dirty (which is usually at least every other day), but I just haven't felt like it lately.

All the skin on my scalp has started flaking off, but my hair actually looks pretty good.

every morning to wake up lol

>he doesnt think anyone can tell he hasn't showered

white people don't generally smell .

No, that's Asians.
[spoiler]Also I've heard we smell like day-old cheese to black people[/spoiler]

>spoilers don't work
I always forget that.
Also by "we" I mean white people.

I only shower every two days cause I work at a pool and teach shitty kids how not to drown every day. I use deodorant and cologne every day and use Shea oil to keep my hair from getting too damaged

I guess I haven't spent any time with people in about 2 weeks.

Then showering is the least of your concerns.

I never understood why people hate showering. A warm shower is like the comfiest feel in existence, and cold showers after workouts are amazing.

white people need to stop doing everything except taking a damn shower

no, youre really only supposed to shower once or twice a week, its been scientifically proven already
only normies take showers every day and its bad becuase showers and soaps strip away your natural body oils and leave your skin dry and damaged and especially your hair if you use shampoo everyday.

if you idiots used natural lotions this wouldn't be an issue.

WITH ALL MY POWER YOU WILL TAKE A SHOWER

No, go greaso.

be a stinky neet who licks their own cum and wears panties around the house all day and watch tons of anime
but also buy nice clothes

lol'd pretty loudly at these two

Yeah Rashid Pooinloo.

I love having a shower, I just hate it when the shower is over and I have to dry myself, especially if I have longer hair (a guy, so not very long). IDK, I guess I'm very sensitive to the sensation of wet and cold hair touching my skin. Also, I always get either really sweaty or really cold after a shower.

I still shower everytime I have to go somewhere, but I study from home, so it's not every day that I bother

not neccissarrrilkly everyday

No I'm pretty sure it's the root of it all. Take a damn shower you funky bitch

Gee
I wonder why

They smell like ham and milk.

Degenerates that's ask these questions shouldn't shower. We need to tell who these retards are irl.

user

For God's sake, you can't smell it because the nose always gets used to smells that it is exposed to a lot. It's called olfactory fatigue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory_fatigue

That's why you're like "I don't smell bad" when everyone else is like "fuck, he reeks". They're probably too kind (or mean) to tell you.

no

Every day if it's hot. If not, you can wait a day. You stinky nigga.

I've dormed with two asians and they smell nasty AF

They smell like soy sauce, rice and raw fish?

mainland chinese apparently don't know showering exists

>haven't took a shower for three months and sweat like crazy everyday
My co-workers always say that someone smells like ass and fart

Kek