Is there a name for this aesthetic? I want to do it but I'm not sure where to start looking

Is there a name for this aesthetic? I want to do it but I'm not sure where to start looking

>I try desperately to appear more interesting than I actually am and I make sure everyone knows what I'm reading even though I regularly struggle to get through more than 50% of a book

Swap out the painfully affected bag, glasses, Chelsea boots, and book (books are not a fucking fashion accessory!), and this isn't too bad

im a stuck up cunt-core

I sit in libraries and try to pick up girls while acting like i were able to read-core

>I wish I was Japanese
>I wish I was an intellectual
>I wish I had a girl
>I wish people thought I was interesting and smart

That is what that outfit shouts unless you are 35+ and in an intellectually stimulating job.

I'd wear different shoes and a light blue shirt instead.

no

Literally me

w2c shirt but

Antcore.

>That messy room you see in the background of my fit pic on IG? It actually took me over half an hour to subtly include my obscure literature collection, my favourite vinyl, that half open exercise book displaying my penmanship skills and make it so you can see my shoe collection in the background. Its all ironic though.

i pity you
no disdain. just pity

yeah. it's called the I'm a Faggot look

Why all the hate for this look? Are all of you mad over that one good looking prof you had freshman year who the girls lusted after instead of you?

Yeah it's a silly look to pull off if you're 18. If you're in your mid twenties or older than it's a good, cultured look.

Sure, the pen, bag, and glasses put it into tryhard territory but the point of these images is not to wear every single item at once.

>using a blazer casually

Dangerous territory mate, not easy to pull off

true that. blazers are hard to pull off specially if you have broad shoulders. Fit would be better with a denim jacket.

but then it's a completely diffrent look.

Honestly casual blazers are a no go exclusively for women

not sure the name of it but i like it.

you could probably achieve this by shopping as cos

i dont see anything wrong with fit, kinda boring but still good

that fit is not very good imo but its a start if that is you user

>If you're in your mid twenties or older than it's a good, cultured look.
You don't feel bad for deliberately trying to look cultured?

>You don't feel bad for deliberately trying to look cultured?

Where was it said or implied that one who dresses like this is deliberately trying to look cultured? One could dress like that for any number of other reasons and looking cultured is just a consequence.

Jeez boys, haven't you ever found a goodwill blazer that fits? Do so and try it out. Yes you can end up looking like a tryhard, especially if you are young. That doesn't mean it's impossible or looks bad when it works. The key to making a casual blazer look good is confidence, something quite rare on Veeky Forums.

>Where was it said or implied that one who dresses like this is deliberately trying to look cultured? One could dress like that for any number of other reasons and looking cultured is just a consequence.
Well I mean, we're on a fashion board. We're explicitly speaking about how we will dress; we're speaking of how we are choosing how to express ourselves.

w2c looser wool trousers?

>Well I mean, we're on a fashion board. We're explicitly speaking about how we will dress; we're speaking of how we are choosing how to express ourselves.

Ok, but that still doesn't mean one's motivation to dress this way is necessarily to look cultured. Do you not understand how one could have other motivations and still have the result be the same?

>no one noticing it's a girl's fit

There is nothing gendered either way about the OP's fit.

Depends on your figure

thread needs more inspo

I've heard people call it comfycore. Swap out the Chelsea's for a low-rise cloth shoe. Don't wear the bag, don't carry around the pens and the book (unless your legit reading it) and don't wear the blazer.

Sweater is more for women than men. The rest not so much

There was a sequel? I only knew about this movie because of Hercules.

Nothing to be proud of m8

dork core

>the secret history
Good taste user

The only part of this that fits with the aesthetic is the collared shirt

The black guy steals a car and the asian guy's dad literally says "you have disgraced this family." You couldn't ask for a better movie.

but seriously where do you get linen shirts like this because for fucks sake everything is always some cotton bullshit

that shirt is made by damir

idk where to find a cheaper more obtainable version

try cos,GAP,j crew,

90s upstate NY.

open nine five is sort of this aesthetic

w2c pants

Have you ever even been to upstate New York? Literally no-one dresses even remotely close to this. It's all carhartt and camo.

that may be why he said 90s

people dress like shit there today yea and it's filled with hicks
anyways this is now a comfy core thread so im going to start posting inspo

dont bother asking w2c these trousers cause i dont fuking know and ive been looking too

Asian tryhard with lookbook starter kit

AMI.

Uniqlo or MUJI.

the name of the aesthetic is: "HELLO IAM AN EUROPEAN INNERCITY KEK WHO NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT IN MY WHOLE LIFE, IN MY SPARE TIME I ENJOY GOING TO "ART SHOWS" WHICH IS BASICALLY WHERE OTHER PRETENTIOUS ASSWHIPES, WHO KNOW NOTHING OF ART, GO TO GET DRUNK. I ALSO MADE OUT WITH A DUDE ONCE AND BUT I AM NOT GAY.

I have similar trousers from COS.