What's this hair style called?

what's this hair style called?

choppy side bangs?

Lemme get that "never knew my father" fade senpai

goth witch

The daddy raped me when I was 13

why does every basic tumblr bitch have that exact choker and a UFO charm necklace combo

scene/emo/goth

cuz ppl who like the same things, go almost to the same place, here this place is tumblr

that seems to be the clothing style, not the specific hair. either way, thanks

That's kinda close, thanks

90's retro seapunk space grunge pastel something

Are you trying to prove a point or something? this thread isn't about 90's chokers

for the record conformism is lolworthy but also quite complex and i readily admit to being on the fence about the whole thing. i think.

You're right, I guess I was just trying to show examples. I'm sorry for doing that to your thread user. Maybe its time to let go of judgments and stop spreading negativity. And with that I close my laptop

Are you saying you wouldn't love that face on your cock?

For those interested this hair style bears semblance to "scene choppy side swept bangs"

Tumblr whore

I lol'd IRL at this comment. Very succinct user.

reminds me to start saving up to make a documentary on tumblr on how it's fails to do what it's supposed to do

Quite the opposite, acctually. Daddy issue girls are awesome if you're willing to deal with the craziness.

Please elaborate

Let me fix that
The "I wish daddy raped me so I could say that I have daddy issues instead of saying I do but I don't"
Most tumblr girls are like that

Why do most girls these days look so hideous?
Nose rings like cows and a bucket of make-up to look 60. WHY?

get with the times grandpa

is this the "crazy bitch" thread? anyone have some crazy bitch ex, or rickie forbid, current gf stories to tell?

Counter culture creative self-expression. I know every user on tumblr isn't like that. But the growing influence it has on netstream and alot of college campuses is very interesting too me. Hivemind mindset thats way more social than /r9k/ could dream of.

Post modern insecurity it's not really a bad thing. some do it to let people know "they aren't like the other girls" which IMO is bad and tearing down your fellow female. but it comes from insecurity and knowing they aren't pretty so this is just a different form of self expression. Guys do it also

I love this look, but I'm not sure if any of the girls would actually have a personality that I like.

Dated crazy rape-victim narcisist borderline bitch. Never again.

gems are cringe, but seems really cute

cross eyed

It's an edit I made, i uploaded the wrong picture. I love cross eyed girls

>the times
the look's like 2 years dead now.

the latest thing is using makeup pens to do those native american dots across your cheeks and nose.

i seen it on the gram.

50/50 you'll see it on mal in a week

what pics is that pic referencing?

I think it's the sniptchsnatchs

Isn't it a Vivienne Westwood knock-off?

I've been really letting go of my bias against conformity. Individualism is seeming more and more like an unnatural sham and the most fulfilled people I know of are fulfilling a role in a collective.