I just paid $1150 for this marni jacket, is it effay or should I return it?

i just paid $1150 for this marni jacket, is it effay or should I return it?

Looks like it's made of carboard. I wouldn't use that in public tb h

It seems like the type of piece that's really hard to pull off/ needs very specific pieces to pull off. Don't really like shit like that personally, especially if I paid 1k for it. I'd return it.

You're getting it. Well done.

that's the type of piece you buy on sale. it's pretty but like user said the fit is kind of boxy and awkward. i would've copped at 40% off just to add something like that to my wardrobe, but then again, maybe i wouldn't wear it because it just looks awkward. post fits when it arrives. construction and materials are probably great because >marni tho

or wait, was that already an initial sale price? i could see Marni charging more than what you paid for for that piece

Am I getting it too?

No lol I mean it makes me happy that you're helping with the handle. Try to be as pro Veeky Forums as you can and never get mad at anyone, because as you know its useless to get mad on the internet.

Fucking kill yourself.

Why won't you post a pic of yourself wearing it? Feeling insecure?

chill

in what world is it best to buy something and then in hindsight decide whether it's what you want?

Please get your own names.

You First

I am a nigger

Kys

That is a very nice looking jacket, is it wool?

Looks pretty good desu

Keep it OP, it looks great.

trips have spoken

Sieg being Sieg

looks like it fits bad, are you going to have it tailored?

Looks amazing. Just don't tell anyone the price

tell as about it? why not tricky ricky though? if you have the money then that is a good piece.

Marni isnt the type of brand you wear if you're insecure and need the opinions of random internet strangers to dress you

>Sieg being Sieg

I'm not sure what you mean by this. It's tautological.

Haha. APC reference. I like it.

This is b8

Stop wearing Marni
It's too good for you

wrong mediocre overpriced "designer"

it's open for interpretation.

it's not bad, but personally i'd only spend that much on a very special piece, but i guess you have enough money