Questions thread

Didn't see one in catalogue, so I'll start with one.
A few questions; I have one pair of docs (939s) and I am looking to buy mono 1460s alongside some other boots. I've barely worn my 939s because I don't know what kind of pants I can wear them with that won't make the boots look huge and garish and clunky and draw attention to them, and I cant seem to break them in. If people could post doc inspo I'd appreciate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

hififnk.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=2066&cate_no=24
asket.com/shop/t-shirt
drmartens.com/us/p/mens-shoes-brando-dante
shop.nordstrom.com/s/uri-minkoff-manet-boot-men/4073731#select-gallery-thumbnail-3
nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1265570/alphakilo-plain-toe-sneaker?color=BLACK#
wikihow.com/Get-a-Chiseled-Jawline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>the boots look huge and garish and clunky and draw attention to them
... you've just explained what all doc martens are best at you fucking retard
if you wanted slick boots you bought the wrong ones

M8 buy a deadstock pair of made in England docs.

Couldn't be bothered to read the post but pic rel start looking like shit quickly (really shiny), get them in matte leather.

Wear them exclusively for 2 weeks and deal with the blisters, they'll crease perfectly to how you walk, all of this softening cream makes them more uncomfortable in the long term

Whats the difference between Core and Wave?

What sort of chain is this guy wearing and where can I get one?

Ive been wearing this pair of 8 eye docs for close to 7 years now. Ive posted a couple fits with them on and people always shit on the boots, but.. here you go..

Here's another..

What brand/store sells skinnies like this (lengthwise) with a 28/29 waist (i.e. 28/34) and a small ankle opening (tailoring is an option, of course)

More proof that ever fit is better if you look muscular

Does anyone here have Levi's 510s? I can't decide whether to get 511s or 510s. I'm 6'0 and weigh 120 pounds.

hnnggggh saved. lookin good, m8.

I'm skinny. Not much muscle on me.

i have both, i would say that 510 is slimer than 511 but except that they are the same.

Where can I get some cheap black skinny jeans, and is the story I hear about having a warm bath with jeans on make them shrink and better fit true?

uniqlo, topman, levis

thats for unsanforised jeans, most of all the time are raw jeans

How should I treat acne?

I'm currently using a mild cleanser twice a day, alongside showering at least once every day.

I bought a pair of Beckman 9011 off Grailed, from the US to UK, and I forgot that US sizes are one up from UK, so my perceived size 9.5 are actually 8.5. They're always tight straight after putting them on, but get more comfortable after 5-10 minutes.

How long will it be until they fit better? Is there a way to speed up the process besides just wearing more often? I have a pair of size 8 oxfords that I wear to work, and I've worn them long enough that they're very supple and comfortable, so I was hoping the same would happen with these.

Accutane is the only thing that legit works if you have bad acne.

It's not bad yet, but I'm hoping to make sure it doesn't get to the point where accutane is needed.

Hi fa,

Witch deodorant (not antiperspirant) do you use? It's the one by Men Science good, or just overpriced?

Also, what's the best underwear out there, one that prevents swamp ass, like synthetics, and doesn't smell, like cotton? I'd tencel a good compromise?

just wait until you break in them

wondering if anyone knows what style cap donna is wearing in pic related. it looks like a regular high crown 6 panel with a tapered brim? also wondering if it would look like shit but idk i like it

Someone help pls

Which to cop?

Got these boots at a thrift store. Can anyone identify the logo? The writing on the tounge and sole are unreadable.

search mens gold chain on ebay you fugging idiot

exfoliate every other day and, when you do, moisturise as well

>rat boy

Probably argos or sommit mate.

I'm digging the fila top he has here though.

Forgot pic.

Consider benzoyle peroxyde.

I use Cetaphil gentle cleanser since I've got pretty sensitive skin. Would Cetaphil's moisturising lotion do the trick? What exfoliater should I use though? Cetaphil don't do one.

I've got sensitive skin, so I wasn't sure how positively something like that would affect me. Cetaphil is pretty much the only cleanser I use.

filas logo is one that i actually dont mind too much but i hate a ton of their designs. that sweatshirt is aight but only because it's so simple

Quick question here
Anyone wear t-shirts from N&F before?
I have some credit I need to spend and thinking of just getting some plain tees
I'm wondering mainly on how comfortable they are.

Are these worth the 160€? Tubular Doom Primeknit

top left or bottom

I still like them but they seemed like flavor of the month earlier this year. I don't see them around here as much.

What are some quality slim-profile black boots?

where can you even buy those? Been looking since forever, all sold out around here

what kind of shorts do people wear? It's hot here

Are red jackets a no go?

jesus christ break those in faggot.

id on jeans?

Wrangler Stompers.

What goes well with this corduroy jacket? Btw it doesn't look as damaged IRL.

forgot to post pic

>Doc Martens
Are you a tumblr lesbian?

mie suck desu 3rd world docs are better. imo

would it be stupid to wear docs in the summer?

Anyone??

slacks and a sweater. colors on your whole outfit will have to be very good

>colors on your whole outfit will have to be very good
What does that mean exactly? I'm entry-level; recently just realized I shouldn't dress like a two children in a trenchcoat.

How do diabetic socks feel like?

Spotted the pic. Any ideas how to pull them?

I try my man, it's not easy
I wore them since september

found them on ebay in my size

I mainly do my shopping at thrift stores or 99cent (and equivalent stores). Most of the time I find women's shirts a lot more aesthetically appealing than male shirts at these places. Is it still a big no to buying them?

You dont, it looks like if toms and converse had an inbred child.

Buy some real boots, like nike, docs, under armour, condor outdoor, etc. They fit almost anything, dont be afraid to experiment.

looking for similiar to pic related, without the big sole

Is this a good fit? I've never worn a tank top before.

The length is good, maybe even a bit long, but it seems slim at the chest. My sideboob is creeping out.

What would be a good fit with pic related? What colour shirt?

Where can I find decent quality slacks? I might get this

hififnk.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=2066&cate_no=24

Need them to ship to Canada as well

What types of summer jackets are going to be fash in 2016?

the style of shoe is derbys

something like these but in black would also do

was hoping this wasnt maggy h so id know there was another designer operating this much in line with my tastes but nope looks like its her :'(

Is it too late for these meme shoes fad?

I like her too but I just don't have the money for it. Do you know anyone who makes similar stuff or atleast some stores where I could look for slacks

Does anyone in the UK know where I can buy some nice fairly plain t shirts and thin jumpers for not too much money. Like pic related but in other colours too?

oh myyy you look ao good, I would date you in an instance if youd live anywere near me

those boots looks fucking great i don't know why people shit on them...
I wish my mono 1460 looks like that

Asket for t-shirts.

asket.com/shop/t-shirt

Agreed. Mine aren't mono's, but they have seen 7 years of use so they look nice imo. Kept my feet dry through various winters throughout the world. Would purchase again/10

wea u? u grill?

Vans authentic lite + or Vans ERA?
Looking for a cheap low black shoe.

Reckon sizing would be the same for Roshes as free 5s? Don't really want to have to go to a #STREETWEAR store

Are undercuts still in style? What about prepcore?

What undercut should I go for with an oblong/oval face? Can I pull it off even if I have a big jew-tier nose?

fuck wrong shoe

i have these
drmartens.com/us/p/mens-shoes-brando-dante

I bought some fancy shoes but the bottoms are just smooth leather, there's no grip and I slip around when I walk. WTF? Am I supposed to put on different soles myself?

It's these shop.nordstrom.com/s/uri-minkoff-manet-boot-men/4073731#select-gallery-thumbnail-3

ID?

nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1265570/alphakilo-plain-toe-sneaker?color=BLACK#

Skelly here trying to make some self improvements. Right now, I want to pick up some new clothes. I really like the style of pin rolled jeans with shoes like Asics, New Balance, etc. I feel like I look goofy with pin rolled pants though. Is this something I have to overcome, or do I really look goofy in them? And what kind of jeans are the best for pin rolling? I have an old pair of 511s from when I was in high school and I tried those, but since I'm so skinny, they still look too baggy on me. Tried other skinny jeans I have that are better fitting, and the cuffs look really bulky where the seam is. What am I doing wrong?

>drmartens.com/us/p/mens-shoes-brando-dante
looks like stan smith to me ... mc donald shoes

get them vibramed silly

Mono's seems impossible to break.

wikihow.com/Get-a-Chiseled-Jawline
How much of this is bullshit?

as the leather wears and gets scratched it will get grip.

Where can I buy some good loose chinos? Jeans are too hot for summer.

Need some undershirts but I don't know what I should get.
V-neck tees? Wifebeater? Are those Uniqlo Airism things worth it?

How goony does it look to wear suspenders in this day and age? As a big guy (4u) I'm having a lot of trouble to find pants that fit both my legs and my waist, and of course, because of this one can't exactly wear a belt, unless one intends to create a "sack" effect. Suspenders are an easy way to remedy this.

>alongside showering at least once every day
why would you add this? were you not showering daily before?

buy pants that fit your waist
get them altered
don't wear suspenders

Yes I was, but I add it anyway since it's part of my daily regimin. Some people shower twice a day tho.

It is almost impossible for me to find pants that are slim enough in the waist and roomy enough in the thighs on a budget, I'd really rather not have every single pair of pants I buy altered when I could just buy a pair of suspenders. A belt really just exacberates the problem.

I have a 25$ gift card to amazon. Can i get anything good at that price range?

Is Ansons any good?