post some denim jacket inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/574095-Needles-Linen-Denim-Arrow-Jacket
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self-post

I just grailed this, not sure what to wear it quite yet, but it's nice

grailed.com/listings/574095-Needles-Linen-Denim-Arrow-Jacket

not sure what to wear **with it

chinos or pleated trousers and a sweater.

That's rad. I see two routes you could go with it. It's definitely got a workwear vibe so light brown pants maybe in duck would work well. Your other route would be to take advantage of the generous cut and style it with something like green jodhpur style pants (nothing too baggy). I have some wool pants from TVA that I'm imagining with that jacket.

I posted this in the fuccboi general but it's dead.

Should I get a lightwash levis trucker off ebay or is there better alternatives? I'm guessing the lightwash is the most versatile and I've never owned one. Do any good brands put theirs on sale or is sticking to the trucker the best option.

get a used levi's trucker but don't pay more than $20.

that vest is almost bordering on 2010-handlebar-mustache-and-suspenders-hipster, but still looks good

I'll get one off ebay thanks. Is it best to just get one plain and then patch shit myself or better to get a custom one?

How do the Levi's trucker jackets fit? Looking for a slightly baggy denim jacket and it seems perfect judging by the picture (I'm 6'1 and 70kg but fairly skinny, was thinking a medium)

It's best to get a plain one and then wear it as is. If you insist on wearing one with patches, you should choose them and put them on the jacket yourself.

Fair enough then. So many questions sorry, but would light wash be most versatile or black?

light wash blue and indigo (dark jeans color) are both very easy to pull off. light wash grey is pretty easy to pull off.

black is only easy to pull off if you already wear mostly black/monochrome. I wouldn't get it first. Truckers are so cheap that if you find you like wearing them you can wind up with 5 different colors for under $100, but the key is to get a basic one first to figure out how to wear it and see that you like it.

Thanks, I'll most likely cop the light wash one then for first. Appreciate it.

keep in mind theyre short, the sleeves arent but the part inbetween is. Its better to thrift if you can, in my city theres hundreds of them in each vintage/second hand store.

Not really too fussed about the body length but I'll still have a look around. But aside from the length are they still on the baggier side?

About to cop for cheap off ebay. We were talking about the same lightwash right? Or is it the midwash here?

different guy but mid wash is much better dude goat denim jacket colour

Thanks, I thought something was off. All are sold out besides lightwash in one ebay shop. I'll try cop a midwash somewhere.

V is such a qt

The sleeves on modern levis jackets is way too fucking short on me in a size medium. I'm shorter than you too.

Nice. They had a beautiful green one a few seasons back that I regret not copping. I'd go with brown cords and a light blue or white chambray work shirt, everything maybe a little loose since those jackets were fairly baggy iirc.

Got a Levi's Trucker Jacket, copped it some years ago, but it's denim, like in the photo, instead of the meme light wash, how to make it Veeky Forums?

That's fa on it's own. You need to find out how not to fuck it up

Is double denim Veeky Forums approved

hell no
no one likes a denim dan

sometimes

Oh yeah weird when I said light wash I meant what you posted as midwash. That light wash is very very light.

>But aside from the length are they still on the baggier side?

No not really. They fit kind of skinny, but it's ok because you don't really ever button them up.

>how to make it Veeky Forums?

wear it for fifteen years.

jk it will look fine as is, just cooler as it ages. It's like how jeans fade except the jackets just keep getting better whereas jeans get trashed after a certain point.

try out sashiko stitching to add some embellishment

So long as the shades don't match.

Black denim with mid wash is fine, for example.

just bought this. how'd I do?