What is the most Veeky Forums sleeping position?

What is the most Veeky Forums sleeping position?

Other urls found in this thread:

clickhole.com/splitpic/find-out-what-your-sleeping-position-says-about-yo-2818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The freefaller, obviously. It's the comfiest.

that one hurts the bobbies

i'm usually in the foetus position, occasionally the starfish

I can only fall asleep as a soldier. I like freefaller but I always get the impression that something is about to stab me in the back and get uncomfortable, like, it actually starts hurting.

>starfish
how? it hurts my neck and back whenever I try it, likewise to any back-position.

I do all of them start with soldier wake up as freefaller or foetus

Foetus/Freefaller mainly

sleep isn't Veeky Forums

I always do fetus or freefaller, I hardly ever can fall asleep on my back

same here, i couldn't fall asleep in that position. it's usually if i wake up super comfy i'll lie on my back like that

this

you're supposed to run 1-2 days without sleep due to a combination of drugs and caffeine, then pass out for a day straight.

but if you have to choose the most effay sleeping position, it would be the soldier. It shows you're stoic. Even in slumber, you don't show personality.

Soldier/Starfish master race here

Go to sleep soldier

wake up yearner

soldier is too casual. I sleep dead straight like a plank. Or fetal, I've heard fetal's the healthiest position to sleep in actually.

either you got no balls or no tits

Are you sure you don't have some kind of condition? Or maybe a hard shitty bed?

actually I'm sleeping on a japanese futon on hard wood but that's besides the point. there's no way to sleep comfortably flat on your stomach, your dick either gets crushed under your balls or pushed upward and flattened

Freefaller and Fetus for me. If my neck faces upwards someone could cut my throat, duh.

I've heard sleeping on your tum fucks with your organs, but it's definitely the comfiest

I don't know what to tell you, it's perfectly comfortable. In some cases depending on the position of my dick I'll have to move, but the balls are fine. I'm guessing you're one of those who can't cross their legs either?

I can only do Yearner.

Go to sleep the yearner. Wake up as the foetus.

>tfw sleep holding a pillow

F O E T U S

ftw

Me too m8, just want a qt to hold.

it's also the worst one for your back

how do people sleep on there back
i wanna start for better posture but it feels awful

you will age like shit, say hi to premature face wrinkles and saggy skin

maybe you just have a smaller than average penis. No big deal, it's probably way more convenient =D

i have a 7 incher and have no trouble at all
the fuck are you on about

sure buddy

I'm starfish but I'm on my stomach, not my back.

Flaccid I don't know, erect it's about average I guess. I don't think it has anything to do with penis size, I think it has to do with your dick and/or balls being extremely sensitive or damaged or something. I'd seriously have it checked out. Can you even put your legs together? Like connect your knees?

>=D
Maybe your dick and balls are sore because your balls dropped a few weeks ago.

>being as pleb as actually following this chart
>not sleeping in your own position
and you call yourselves Veeky Forumsggots

how new are you?

just got off the train, now where are the cargo shorts thread?

With my arm undernet the pillow sticking out and the other arm tightly gripping my pillow pet and my leg on my body pillow.

I'm always afraid of crushing my balls so I go to sleep soldier but end up waking in freefall mode anyway
, which I find comfortable at that moment.

freefaller here
ive always felt the most comfortable when laying on my stomach and im definitely friendly

NO

Is you real? You are very cute :3

>im definitely friendly

Can we be friends then ?

no what? i really do sleep on my stomach and i am friendly, its just that some anons are rude as hell to me so i give them a taste of their own medicine

stop posting your face please, it was incredibly unnecessary and you're just enforcing the stereotype of girls on Veeky Forums yearning for attention.

NO GO GREASO

I feel like that ain't even you and the tripcode got leaked in /r9k/. Since this thread is irrelevant as Veeky Forums topic anyway can you post a picture with today's timestamp?

the fetishisation of femanons is alive and well

k
ty :-)
sure
stop projecting
i just made this trip a few days ago and no you cant order me what to do. if you ask nicely i might

I don't lose anything.
Can you post the timestamp of today's please?

Wtf is this bullshit

Unrelated spam. Report it please.

I don't no if it is effay or not, but I sleep like a soldier. Or something similar. I call my position "The Mummy." I lie on my back with my ankles crossed and either my hands on my stomach or crossed over my chest. Between growing up as po-folk with a twin bed, then living in the dorms with a college twin, and finally spending a year sleeping on a barracks twin in the Army I was forced to sleep like that just to fit on the mattress.

are you a big guy?

For you.

But on a serious note: I'm 6'0'' and have very broad shoulders, so I'm bigger than the average bear.

probably the colonels crouch

clickhole.com/splitpic/find-out-what-your-sleeping-position-says-about-yo-2818