What's a pretty boy style?

What's a pretty boy style?
Almost borderline trap style preferably.

>trap style

Trap fashion is so bad do you want to look like fucking soulja boy, future and thug?

There's nothing interesting or Veeky Forums about trap fashion, even people in the trap are getting more fashionable.

C'mon user

Oh no, I mean trap as in effeminate.

There's lot of traps that post in of lurk enough you surely will come across some of their photos and you can get some inspo from them, before you ask no, I don't have any photo myself because I'm not a degenerate faggot

Popular fashion treats male femininity as more of a novelty than anything else, the closest you're really going to get is androgynous fashion.
Omocat pretty much hit the nail on the head in that respect. Must be either be white with a feminine jawline and upper face or eastern asian. Extreme skinny jeans, skinny women's shaping jeans if you're smol enough to pull them off. Scoop/v-neck shirt. Scruffy hair or pixie cut with emphasis on a loose look. Pay attention to skin and avoid tanning. Get your eyebrows done professionally until you can do them yourself. Buy clothes a little tight or get everything tailored. Keep a trim figure, try daily cardio/light calisthenics. Keep your tones dark and match your top with your pants until you're comfortable exploring pastels. Ignore advice to block testosterone and encourage estrogen production because there's a very distinct difference between "feminine boy" and "boy who can be confused for a girl from a distance of fifty feet". Cleanse twice daily if your skin's too oily, use beauty balm if your skin tone's inconsistent across your face, buy samples of unisex floral scents until you find something that clicks.

You can do it. Be the cute boy, do it.

i wanna see some of this too
i like the cute look while keeping it real

>Must be either be white with a feminine jawline and upper face or eastern asian.
Fuck. I have a slim body but have a tanned complexion.

Then dress like thug

>cringed

Facial structure is a lot more important than skin tone. If you put enough effort into completing the look, it really shouldn't matter much what you started out with.
post face
Your opinion is valuable to us, please hold.

patrish with the dries

>tfw you will never have the right body type to be a qtboy

Even cup match the clothes
Damn...

>post face
I just realized I'm not all that cute. My nose is roundish and full of acne.

mori boy

yeah you'll never make it
round faces are the worst shape and acne is definitely not pretty

I feel you. My body is okay for it, but my face is an absolute disaster if I'd ever try being a qt boy.

is this like Pejic core or whatever?

i feel like i'm alright looking as a guy and i am on the feminine/sensitive side of masculinity but yeah i just don't think i have the facial aesthetics to pull it off

the right would've been so sick with like a face-mask or something.

>tfw have the perfect body for it but 6'4 and a deep voice

nothing you can do about height but voice can be trained.

Now is Andreja so basically it's a woman, dood.

don't sweat it. rock the deep voice. and a lot of people are into tall dudes/traps/girls/whatever. just be yourself with confidence.