Can smoking weed be effay? I smoke often but never tell anyone that I do

Can smoking weed be effay? I smoke often but never tell anyone that I do

Not unless you're a famous hiphop artist.

Weed makes you ugly so no, it's not effay, it's kinda embarrassing in fact. I don't tell anyone either, unless I'm smoking with them.

Why do you care about this places opinion? Why do you care about being "Veeky Forums"?

Just do whatever you want you homo.

If nobody cared about people's opinions and did whatever they wanted the whole world would be full of fucking slobs you idiot

It can be more "fa" if you only smoke joints

if you can hang its whatever but if youre an idiot when youre high just do it alone or with close friends

>Weed makes you ugly.

No being ugly makes you ugly

Do you actually believe this?

I can confirm this
Source: im ugly

>implying that people making these threads do it out of insecurity, and that it's not just Veeky Forums banter

it's kind of a meme on here, you know.

This + not bragging or acknowledging that you smoke weed.

Smoke it for whatever reason you smoke it, and shut the fuck up.

how would mixing it with tobacco make it more effay?

Smoking secretly out of a one-hitter to wake up in the morning or in the bathroom while out at lunch is pretty effay imo

There's nothing effay about "smoke sessions"

>smoking to 'wake up'
>waking and baking is """"""""""""""effay"""""""""" but having smoke sesh with your mates isn't

Lol nigga you don't know what you're talking about

I'm pretty and I still look awful when I'm baked - my cheeks turn red and I get a retarded mellow facial expression. Everyone looks worse when they're stoned.

It doesnt make you ugly dumbass. Its not permanent, its only when you're stoned (you said it yourself) so it doesnt matter unless you go in public smoking.

>assblasted faggot detected

I'm sure you and your dudeweedlmao friends are HILARIOUS during your smoke sesh

That's a spliffs.
IMO tobacco is gross so I only smoke weed if anything.

spliffing it is the norm for eurofags, I don't think they intend that to be the effay part but pibes and bongs are cringe worthy stoner-tier shit so smoke joints if anything.

Is smoking pure weed an American thing? I live in the UK and I have never in my life met anyone who doesn't mix it with tobacco.

Oops, I meant to write either "that's a spliff" or "those are spliffs"

meant to reply to

Stoners are fucking boring.

I used to smoke a lot when I was underage and I have two groups of friends who's lives revolve around smoking up.

They have no hobbies and have become average in everyway because all they do in their spare time is smoke. Its like they've lost their personality.

I hate being associated with stoners, pure fucking hatred for them. I do it to stay focused mainly but love roadies

>he smokes to 'wake up'
Think about that for one second retard. :^)

>thinks you can only smoke if you have stoners for friends

It must fucking suck being such a pussy that you can't even enjoy a joint with your closest friends out of fear of being judged.

No. Smoke heroin instead, it's way more effay.

So much this, just do it and don't give a fuck what people think. My friend is too anxious and self conscious to smoke in front of people who don't smoke / aren't smoking too and that makes him a faggot to me. Don't let yourself feel stigmatized just own it.

>it's being this new Veeky Forums?

>I have never in my life

Blunts tend to be for special occasions or for massive stoners in the UK.

I only know a handful of massive fucking, marijuanaman-tier stoners though. The USA seems to have more weedsmokers who carve their identity out of smoking.

Is coke Veeky Forums?

yes because its expensive and you can function on it

Mostly an american thing, even in Holland they mix it with tobacco or a herb substitute as tobacco is not allowed in a lot of coffee shops for some reason.

I live in Europe and never throw in any tobacco because I really don't fuck with nicotine or tobacco smell.
I've been thinking of getting some smokable herbs so that I wouldn't waste so much money on weed though.

Yeah nicotine and tobacco smell sucks but you just roast the cig before hand. It reduces nicotine and you can't smell the tobacco when smoking the joint.

I think so. I'm Danish, and I primarily get hash, so mixing with tobacco is a must. I've actually started to make joints with only skunk or only a bit of tobacco to make it burn better. I used to think it's too irritating for my throat, but now that I've sourced some really good, well-dried skunk it's actually very nice.

I've read that they mix tea in with it.

Coke is like a Gucci bag, plebs talk about their fishscale fucking hairsprayed 30% bullshit which they paid like £100 for.

I guess if you can actually get good, pure coke (that somehow, for example, is totally free of levamisole already when leaving SA) it's pretty effay or whatever.

Where are you from?

>Weed makes you ugly

I'm not sure if it's weed or if it's the fact that a lot of people who smoke weed also binge drink on a weekly basis and occasionally pop prescription pills, but most girls I know who smoke weed regularly are starting to look like worn out middle aged women even though they're in their early 20s.

lol no

If you smoke weed you should kill yourself.

Australian here, most people I know smoke it straight, but 'spinning' it with tobacco isn't unheard of

I remember skipping class to smoke w/ a cute punk rock girl. After we became friends, she hooked me up w/ a girl who I would eventually take the virginity of, and stay w/ for a solid five years.

She didn't like me smoking, but smoking helped me get the girl. So you can decide whatever you want to.

w2c sweater

I smoke a little bit of weed to make music but I don't get stupid amounts where I get PS2 lag high. I don't see how people enjoy getting stoned

As long as you're not "dude weed lmao" all the fucking time, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. Its the people who brag to everyone about how much they smoke that piss me off, like my one mate with a gold weed leaf cap that he wears out all the time.

I am a fiend for a few bong hits though, it's a little more efficient than joints and means I don't have to go outside to have a smoke, as i can just exhale the 1 hit out the window.

This guy's the only one in this thread who's right. Keeping a mental checklist of things to do or not to do because they're worried about being cool or whatever are just stuck in a high school bottom feeder mentality. Stop being self conscious and overthinking things; other people know that you're phony.

w2c sweater like in op but with black instead of red

Seriously guys, stop being so self conscious.
All I see on this thread is self validation requests disguised as meaningful threads. Fashion is about expression- and a little showing off too but the point is you guys don't have to only do shit if random fucking people on a vietnamese pho cooking forum think it's cool, do what you want to do because it's your life.

You should never be willing to consider not doing something you truly enjoy just because of other peoples' opinions, unless it's literally killing you of course.

I smoke weed to help with depression, I don't give a fuck who thinks its cool and who thinks it isn't. I don't go around telling people I smoke but I also don't mind admitting it if somebody asks. If they don't think it's cool, or they think it's gross then they can go fuck themselves because I enjoy it.

smoking weed is effay as long as you're not addicted

good that you asked

no, weed is for niggers and lefties. you stink like shit and look like a greasy fuck
kys if you still consider to smoke weed you dirty degenerate

I know many life long drug addicts.
Smoking weed is not Veeky Forums.
It does make you ugly and worse still it makes you stupid
The people I speak of are closing on 40, and will not go without weed claiming they're not addicted but also admitting that they "go a bit funny" when they don't have any for a few days.
If you're younger than 30 fuck off. Your opinion on life is meaningless.

Veeky Forums drugs:
meth, coke, mdma, heroin, K, alcohol, coffee

Not Veeky Forums drugs:
Everything else

This girl is high on drugs. If I needed to chase her I could catch her easily, especially if I was wearing my saucony hurricane iso 2s

nigga that isn't even a bait

>coke expensive
lol

weed can help with cancer, seems pretty Veeky Forums to me

>aderall

Definitely hit or miss

>smoking weed= life long drug addict

lmao

agree accept for meth, definitely not fa

even the word "weed" is un/fa/
so is sticky, dank, ganja etc

although weed is really fun

>If you're younger than 30 fuck off. Your opinion on life is meaningless.
and a depressed man on the internet has better opinions?

Haha trust me its definitely not weed thats making the girls look older in their early twenties. Thats just from being unhealthy and not caring about their bodies. And if theyre popping pills then its more that than anything else

Kys if this isnt a troll

me and my friends call it Phil Mitchell

What about DMT, my dudes?

literally doing that right now lol

Specific actions are rarely fashionable or unfashionable inherently. It depends on the person themselves, their personality and appearance. A cool person will look cool doing whatever, and a faggot will look like a faggot doing whatever.

smoking weed is not effay
smoking weed fucking stinks

>but never tell anyone that I do
but you just did, checkmate weedo

Thanks for this blogpost you fag. Do you want a medal now?

who blazed here?

This

Can you fags who reply to every "is ___ Veeky Forums" thread like just get off the internet and kill yourselves? Nobody in their right mind is actually worried if smoking weed is fashionable, you fucking mongoloids.

>haute couture expensive
lol

why smoke joints when there are easier and better ways

having hobbies and smoking is fine tho
those people would be boring as shit, with or without weed

weed is totally unrelated there

weed is much, much easier to get in the US is fairly cheap

so yes it's common to smoke weed by itself, and more of it at once too

you brits are missing out

I'm white and considerably hygienic

how does inhaling the smoke of a plant that makes you feel good have anything to do with those things user, do you believe everything your parents tell you

if you have cheap bad weed, yes

this thread is full of clueless sheep

being insecure as shit and only doing what others tell you is effay

Idk man, I guess we're used to it we still get stoned af this way. I imagine if I smoked pure weed at this point I'd end up throwing up.

I have in fact done this
once, I can usually tolerate a lot
getting fucking blasted on occasion and totally chilling out is my method, not really much for everyday casual smoking

Because having a house full of bongs and pipes looks like shit.

>full of bongs and pipes
why would you need that many fucking lmao
one pipe and a small bong tucked away where no one can see it doesn't look like shit
like it's not even visible you moron

What about LSD? Is acid fa?

Melbourne buegs 2 fuckin ciggies per gram

The standard in Denmark as well, at least when we're talking hash

But smoking weed all by itself means you will probably end up wasting it. There's a pretty steep limit to how much THC you can actually absorb at a time and that the amount of weed you need to reach that to is usually over estimated. I smoke about 0.25g hash in a joint, If I were to use 0.40g I wouldn't feel much different but would have wasted almost entire joint's worth of weed.

Not trying to challenge you or someshit, but tell me how I can get anywhere between very little high to so high I'm actually puking and pass out from one single session if my body couldn't absorb enough THC in one sitting for all intents and purposes to be covered (ie. getting high as fuck)

I'm guessing because you don't smoke very often, regardless getting sick from weed can happen to anyone. There's a limit to how high you can physically get, but your body gets used to it and builds tolerance with regular use.

I've probably been smoking 3-14 times a week for the last 5 years so tolerance shouldn't be the case. When I passed out it was because I smoked 2 really big 'uns back to back by myself.

The way I see it, I OD'd as hard as one can on cannabis. Nothing serious at all, but the point I'm getting at is that according to my experience there is no limit to how much THC your body can absorb in one go that doesn't lie way above how much you'd ever want it to absorb.
But y'know, if you've got credible source and stuff I'd have to concede.

you spooked everyone
especially me

in canada only gross retards do it with bongs and get COPD by age 25, the restuvus smoke pure weed and only pure by a huge majority

no you don't

>I smoke about 0.25g hash in a joint, If I were to use 0.40g I wouldn't feel much different but would have wasted almost entire joint's worth of weed.

This is so incredibly untrue. Try it out yourself: roll up a 1g joint and smoke that shit and see if you feel any difference.
I can personally guarantee you that you will.

I hate when people say shit all cocksure that they obviously don't have a clue about. You're anonymous bro, you don't have to look cool.

As others have pointed out, one can get incredibly, superduper high in one sitting by simply taking in larger amounts of cannabis.
Try it yourself as encouraged.