Not wearing the same thing every day

>not wearing the same thing every day

What's the point in blowing all your money on clothes when you can just autistically impose a uniform on yourself?

>implying i dont already do a variation of this

>tfw can't afford another Levi's 504
>tfw I wear the same one day after day

>I literally wear the same colour scheme everyday.
When i get memeboots ill wear the same thing everyday

this is now a /blackfitgeneral/
post only black fits

>mfw i like grey fits
>mfw nobody has grey inspo
>mfw no face

because im not a fucking cartoon character

Because it gives off the vibe that you're a beta who doesn't have the nuts to draw attention to himself or the aesthetic eye to dress himself easily in the morning.

implying you need attention of you're hot and effay
dont let the clothes carry you user, your insecurity is visible

I don't see anything wrong with having a set outfit you go to multiple times a week.
Back in college I used to wear a denim jacket, white tee, black jeans, and boots
A few times a week. Sometimes it's not beneficial to spend time and energy on a unique fit, instead of just going with a good looking standard one.

>beta who doesn't have the nuts to draw attention to himself

Except I'm 6'8", so it's impossible to not draw attention to myself

>aesthetic eye to dress himself easily in the morning

That works when you can find clothes that actually fit properly

what's your dick like user?

I have big feet and hands

All grey?

Do you go for more warm grey or cool?

I find when I am doing an all grey fit I organize it where the shoes are the darkest value or black and the top is the lightest value. Like a greyscale. It also flows with the idea of gravity in that heavy(darker) sinks while lighter(light) floats.

Colors alter how people perceive you. Any color you choose to wear is a choice, and picking the ones associated with betas is beta.

What you're doing is the equivalent of a tall, hot girl slouching.

Cause you actually like the clothes? If you don't why come here?

>being this delusional
top kek post fit so i can laugh at you

Cool. I don't like brightness much; my eyes are a little more sensitve than other people's so i guess it made me prefer cooler colors.

What are those vans

>black hanes ecosmart hoodie
>shirt (flannel1, flannel2, light blue)
>various graphic t-shirts
>levis 501 (black ranch, blue denim, medium stonewash)
>shoes (old adidas superstars, reebok classic leather, new balance 574, barneys derby shoes)
>sometimes jacket depending on weather
>sometimes a woolie hat

This is all I wear

you sound like a fucking dweeb why do you wear this

I wear it because I try to avoid looking like a bitch male college cunt.
I don't go to this board, I come here to laugh at faggots like you commenting on how"effay that fit is brah", when you're no better than 14 year old girls in a shopping mall spending daddies allowance.
I laugh at people who walk near dressed like a fucking dildo, so proud of themselves for being so "individualistic" and "creative" spending all that money for some European name to fit in with the local insecure black people embracing"youth culture".
That's right, spin on those uncultured fucks with their budgets, security, problems and obligations, my outfit is fucking killer today and everyone should respect me for being a creative leach and contrived social entity.
Get fucked into oblivion you highfalutin subhuman.

Why bother? Doesn't it feel like you could be doing something more productive or more amusing than this with your time?

Wew, if this isn't pasta... it is now.

Good. Please spread the word.

to

i do that in the winter when i stop giving a fuck
>black turtle neck
>wool trousers
>mac coat
>mono 1461 or cps

>wearing trainers everyday
this is bad. You are bad at dressing yourself and you have no taste

>You need look like a straight out college bitch male to have good taste
It's literally quite the opposite, you hipster failed abortion.

OP's pic seems super basic and while it isn't bad taste its very plain. You're over reacting because he doesn't dress like a flamboyant faggot like you probably do.

>i wear this everyday and im broke af

>What's the point in blowing all your money on clothes when you can just autistically impose a uniform on yourself?
why not both? i can wear boots, jeans and long-sleeves every day of the year AND blow a load of money on creating minor colour variation in my wardrobe with expensive clothes

>college bitch male
Basement prole detected.

Your style is pretty much exactly the same as mine, OP. Only major difference is I've been wearing shorts now that it's getting hot out lately.

People think you're scrubby as fuck for wearing the same shit everyday. Unless you have 7 of the same shirts and pants.

End it already entitled cunt. You're going nowhere in life.

those aren't even trainers

>>Trainers
>>Vans from Zumies
Britbong gtfo with your retarded language