Cop or not

Last one 300

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/us/product/men-s-linen-blend-v-neck-cardigan-163497.html#30~/men/featured/sale/sweaters/~
wetstore.jp/
delistatus.bigcartel.com/product/speech-bubble-hoodie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should I?
uniqlo.com/us/product/men-s-linen-blend-v-neck-cardigan-163497.html#30~/men/featured/sale/sweaters/~

I'm looking for a good cheap blazer/cardigan.

Where to cop this jacket?

Second view

Junya x Brooks Bros, $244

will feel very cheap, but look ok, I dont like the Uqlo cardigans Ive owned though

ebin

do I buy these from God for $261? (probably a little less if I haggled)

forgot pic

Jacket.

Or this one?

COP OR NOT 1/3

2/3

3/3

disgusting
y

Really #2 is disgusting compared to 3?

clearly the best choice unless it's fake

The colourway of #2 is awful. They'd be so much nicer in black.

Really hoping that Raf and adidas bring back the rising stars

Short Saint Laurent Palmtree necklace, Cop or not? it's on 30% sale and lands at 180 €

these

No one will know it's SL. You can get something similar for way less than that.

I found this sweater, and it's one of my favorite painting but idk what the fuck to wear with it.

this everlane shoe cop or nah? i dont have many summer shoes and i hate sandals

That's just as unbreathable as a dress shoe. Only difference is that you get a breeze on the back of your foot. Its probably really annoying to walk in them too.

looking for some summer t-shirt
is this a good one?

w2c

or this?

Cop or not?
I can get it for really cheap

just buy one from etsy
i bought the slp one and returned it because its not worth it at all its not even silver

It comes in black instead of grey, if copping will cop the black version.

see

Or

ait, thanks

the shirt looks pretty neat

then what else can i wear aside from sneakers? i hate open toe shoes and sandals because it feels dirty after walking a while

skechers

no

tan or black?

neither, I love Dylan but they're both kind of tacky

looks like the fit is a little funny or the first one

cop rising stars if you're bad enough, the Y3 if you're playing it safe

n
y
n

need a hat. Leaning towards thisn.

y/n?

I don't own a pair but I see a few people in town wearing these and I gotta be honest, the meshing and suede look so tacky.

If they didn't have the big N, I would have assumed they're from primark/h&m

alright, i wasn't sure about that suede and i couldn't pull off anything that looks even remotely tacky. thanks breh.

Cop or not!? I can't seem to let go of 340 bucks like that. Are they worth it?? I been wanting a pair for so long!! Help this is the cheapest I have found in my size

not worth... just get stans bro

I have stans! Don't like them at all! And it's not even close to being an alternative!

just get different all white shoes, nothing justifies that price tag on such a simple shoe.

>11334904
yes yes yes

just need a cheap pair of sunglasses and can't decide if these are actually terrible or not with the white arms?

Anybody have experience with Guidi hiking boots? They're beautiful, but don't know if they'll work for actual hiking

$340 is an alright price if they're new, I'd personally spend that on a louder piece but they'll be worth the investment if you'll wear them loads (which you probably will). Check out Svennson if you're that worried about the price, same factory, much cheaper and go on sale pretty often. Cop if you want them that badly though. And don't listen to , he dresses like shit

w2c

no ffs

The hoodie

Should I get these shoes for summer

C
They're nice after you break them in
C
White arms are terrible unless you're in middle school dnc

wetstore.jp/

y/n

yeah def cop. link? i'd cop one for myself as well

sure, why not

reverse image search breh

delistatus.bigcartel.com/product/speech-bubble-hoodie

if you want to look like a kook

This or...

This?

Should I cop?

I need some navy/beige/brown cheap shoes to beat up this summer. Which one would you choose?

none?

Depends on what your wardrobe is. If you're buying beaters I'd say you can't go wrong with brown, but if your wardrobe sucks with brown get the color yoyr wardrobe works best with.

$99, has an Adidas tag

not unless you're russian

c/n?

neither
c
cop
dnc
c
kinda neat
whyyyy

Old opening ceremony piece from 2 years ago

b-because i wanna look like this

why?

Seriously I don't know. Something about that classy but casual look gets to me.

Also I imagine chicks will notice you more with an "expensive" brand logo on your clothes.

black, already clashing enough as it is

if that's what you're going for then why are you asking. Yeah all the younger chicks will think you're all that and a bag of chips, but is that really the kind of people you want to attract? your peers will mock you behind your back

y/n?

Thanks for your input. Kind of only posted to see if the shirt was Veeky Forums or not.

lolno

pmsl, no it's not Veeky Forums, you will probably never be Veeky Forums

go to Veeky Forums or something

bottom is more solid

I'm poor, but most of all I am Jewish. Which of these cheap glasses should I buy? I have a tendency to lose my shit all the time so I figured one of these would be the best since they're cheap as fuck

like universal? Or in what meaning

bottom lad

what are you going for? honestly it feels like you're a bit of a fuccboi in which the case is to just cop some meme smiths or something

if not, listen to your heart

Rick Owens straight-fit chinos

135 usd.

Not. They look shit.

if i was a fuccboi, I would go for ultraboosts without asking lol

i want universality, comfort and aesthetics (in that order)

You can get nicer chinos for that price.

>incotex
>lindeberg
>officine generale

I don't think they look like shit but I do think the splotch factor might be difficult to match with

They look like my trousers one morning after i got paraletic drunk and tried to take a shortcut through a field.

for like 250

where did you find rick owens pants for $135?

I don't recommend Incotex.
Specially not if you're going to get them tailored in store which increases the price up to a whopping £250. They're not even comfy and my buttons fell off all the time, plus, you need to wear them low or you'll crush your balls.