Does Veeky Forums know what this type of clothing is called, or what it most resembles? /tv/ has no idea

Does Veeky Forums know what this type of clothing is called, or what it most resembles? /tv/ has no idea.

F U L L R I C K

watching tv is not Veeky Forums

You don't want that, OP, you really don't.

carol christian poell, yohji yamamoto, thamanyah, rick owens, boris bidjan saberi, devoa, etc

specifically, you can cop a thamanyah coat and ann d/cdg shirt with ruffles. for rings go for werkstatt munchen and for the emblem cop it off etsy

Veeky Forums knows all there is about clothing though, right? There have been some pretty strange garments throughout history. I just want to know what this is based on or if it was ever really something people wore. So what do the experts on this site say?

Hillary Clinton literally wears these

Its basically a cassock, a long dress that priests wear.

But be prepared, you might end up looking like Neo. The costumer's choice of a cassock for him was obviously to impart a "holy man" look.

Looks like a dress coat, w/ some wort of frilly cuffed shirt beneath it. I have no idea what place it has in history, if any, though.

Baelish's look creates the image of a sleek Westeros business suit, since that world's garment doesn't carry the same parochial connotations as our own. Of course, the viewer can note the friction between the religious look and the pimp/warlord lifestyle of Littlefinger.

It does seem like some kind of professional or formalwear though. The idea of it being a sort of Westerosi business suit makes a lot of sense actually.

There's a resemblance to traditional Indian suits

its just a minimal sherwani. look up monochromatic nehru jacket

Might as well invest into Austrian garments while you're at it

Veeky Forums knows about designer clothing and not historical clothing m8. Veeky Forums would be a better candidate for this

Something like pic related could work

television is better than film right now though

not gunna lie, that outfit is heat

too bad hillary is short and stumpy

I don't really have a clue, but I would guess that historically they were worn by middle eastern/turk/persian/etc countries

Is not TV, is HBO

C I A
I
A

Woah, what's that blazer?

Want!

big guy core.

Yeah has that Blofeld look about it.

post villain-core

>implying baelish is a bad guy
baelish is azor ahai you nignog