W2c leafy's shoes

W2c leafy's shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wMJWlql-UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw played mcpvp with this cunt back in 2012

Did he cyber bully you on there?

At footlocker right next to the bleach lol xD haha

Can we please stop letting these newfags post here? I'm tired of seeing reddit meme tier youtubers on this board. literally middle schoolers and autists watch this shit.

Not a big fan of leafy, but those shoes actually do look nice. Does anyone have a serious fucking answer to this?

Stop your irony

MDE shouldn't be there senpai

The needle drop is actually cool YouTuber and his reviews are nice. He is only one from the lost that I subscribed to.

Shoes make him look more manly. They look a bit too big for him.

>shoes make him look manly
How the fuck do shoes make someone look more masculine?

mde is actually funny though. its what franku and ethan try and fail to be.

mde and Veeky Forumsntano are the exact opposite of what that image is supposed to represent. dunkey is alright, too, especially since he stopped shitting up his content with league.

h3h3, frank, idubbz and leafy are the fucking worst and only edgy redditors and literal children find them funny.

>no GradeAUnderA
what are you doing familia

What is MDE ?

MDE USED to be funny, now he just panders to /pol/. I miss when they made shit like Moms

Whats mde ?

fuck just use google dude

Is it wrong that I actually really enjoy idubbbz and frank? Frank just speaks to the "depressed" I don't give a fuck anymore side of me and Joji is Veeky Forums as fuck and Ian makes some nice points when he's not pretending to be retarded
I agree with the rest tho, especially htb who is just a screaming tantrum throwing retard and antony fanwhateverthefucko who is pretty much the Veeky Forums of music (here's what you have to like to have good taste)

Fucking this, he is the worst.
Talking about shit he has no clue about and being an absolute poo in the loo uneducated retard with uneducated opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wMJWlql-UY

lololololol

This was only about 6 months ago, too

To be honest, I agree with alot of his opinions, but seeing his fashion video made me lose respect. He uses fucking zara models to make a point, and everyone here in Veeky Forums shits on them, he could've used uniqlo, cotton on, forever 21, even fucking h&m and could've made a more educated opinion.

Fucking hate it we're the minority and thats how normies look at us sometimes.

Some of his videos are just stupid, like the gift card video and the animal naming video

Seriously, they're just completely pointless and the latter isn't even well-thought out

>frank
Go back to /b/, child.

life is too short to give a fuck about any of this

go outside