/boots/

I like boots. Boots for da summer? Boots general.

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-gb/men/product/diemme/black-kudu-leather-kirenze-boots/1281813
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't get Docs. The LGBT stigma is way too big. Unless you're comfortable looking like faggot that is.

And the leather is just shit in general as well

Do you know of a fa boot for the summer? I was thinking hiking boots. What about the other less docy looking docs?

unrelated, but are those docs any good for everyday use/shit-kicking?

been eyeing a pair everytime i go to the mall, but i can never justify the 150+ dollar price tag...

yeah, try the shitkicker 980 or the dungstomper 430

How uncomfortable with your sexuality do you have to be to give a shit about this

These one are 85 bucks online. Idk if theyre good. I want them tho

>the lgbt stigma makes me uncomfortable

are you fucking mentally ill?

Do you not agree that there is a huge link between the LGBT movement and Doc Martens?

more like there's an association between docs any subversive culture, whether sexual or not

are you sure this is the right board for you when you're such a dumb, narrow minded individual?

never heard of it. u a strange one for looking into the link

rekt

you can say what you want, but there is a well known an undeniable link between LGBT and Doc Martens in my city. A girl I know said the other day she wasn't wearing 'lesbian Docs' because lesbian docs are shiny and hers are matte.

Also theres literally nothing Narrow minded about associating a clothing item with a certain movement whether sexual political or whatever else.

Here is a novel thought. Why should anyone give a fuck if they just happen to like the design itself?

are we going to dance around this or can we just establish the fact that you're a bigot? it's one thing to dislike docs because you don't like the way they look. i personally think they're pretty ugly and clunky. but to dislike them because there's an association with lgbt or whatever group? pretty fucking dumb

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i need good brown, tan combat boots are comfy n good looking. im thinking rothco or nike sfbs. they should also be durable too. what are some good choicez

Do you live in some shithole like Chicago or something?

this picture looks like david bowie's blackstar album cover

yeah, maybe if you're practically blind and don't have your glasses on while squinting

I'm a poor fag, any good casual summer boots with decent durability to rain and mud between $50-$70

I wish they were still thug boots

I live in germany and here they are still associated with right or left wing extremists

Dumb.
Wear. What. You. Like.

I was going for meme desert boots, for the unlined suede.
Years after the hype, shit's getting too hot for combat boots.

you're a pencil dicked pussy love a fag w/ big docs

I agree. That's why I always wear one of those butt plugs with a tail.

w2c black timberlands

are these trendy?

Here in the UK they've been taken by artists and hipsters, as right wing street culture die out, shame desu, something about red docs and those bleached jeans of the old skinheads was far cooler than a self described artist wearing them and going to cereal bars. I miss street culture, both left and right.

custom

>MALE FASHION board on an anime website
>worried about people thinking you're gay
christ dude idk how ppl this self conscious even exist. Why do you even care if people think you're gay, If anything girls will be more relaxed/comfortable around you.

get jungle boots, only viable option for the summer

not custom, just go to timberland.com also theyre black boots theyre fine

pretty much only black people can pull off black timbs

Just go away lad

How 2 protect my Diemme kudu suede family

Also the laces are long af and like some sort of 'leathery' material, idk how to call it, but can I just cut these or will they fall to pieces?

Pic related

Thx for advice
Thx for abuse
Thx for keks

Ok I forget pic
Sorry

Abuse as necessary

What are these? Link? Any other pictures?

>Do you not agree that there is a huge link between the LGBT movement and Doc Martens?
I still think skinheads desu

Diemme Firenze

ssense.com/en-gb/men/product/diemme/black-kudu-leather-kirenze-boots/1281813

I searched everywhere for somewhere cheaper than ssense bc their markup is ridiculous. Couldn't find them in Europe anywhere so had to go for it

Idk if it's the same pricing across the Atlantic bc I know taxes etc were included but regardless I would cop again for what I paid

how fake can your summer possibly be, if you wear boots?

that's actually a straight couple too, check the photoset it came from.

I really want some pull on, roper style boots for summer. Should I go with these vibergs in horween aged bark...

... or should i go goth cowboy with these rick owens boots?

need chelsea boots sos also no i dont have a grand to drop on slp ones

200-250: meermin, jack erwin
500-600: rm william, carmina
anything less: don't bother

too bad they don't sell that shit in europe, i would buy.

thAnk

>Docs
>LGBT
are you fucking retarded?

These are mine, does anyone know a similar pair? Looking for slim ones, Wyatt's are my dream but they're so fucking expensive

Been to a college campus lately? Met a lesbian lately?

Yes? Yes?

Hahaha that's the female model Agyness Deyn- she was dating Albert Hammond jr from the strokes for a while.

Damn man those are amazing, they look like Selected, what brand are them?

docs have been around forever you fucking idiot

Yeah I don't get this meme either. Docs were a thing on my campus a couple years back where all the normie girls were rocking floral print ones, but since then it's just been a regular boot.

Wtf does that even mean? Fuck off?

these. gorgeous.

what is custom?

how come? they're just black boots

got a shot of the other side of the boot?

they look like my friends boots

are you broken

>are we going to dance around this or can we just establish the fact that you're a bigot?
>but to dislike them because there's an association with lgbt or whatever group?
please name one thing wrong with this, just one viable argument. because you haven't actually made an argument yet, just thrown around some buzzwords and made it known that you are indeed upset.

>get jungle boots, only viable option for the summer
that's bullshit, jungle boots are solely designed for wet conditions. suede/leather boots are perfectly fine for hot weather.

>500-600: rm william, carmina
$500-600 for RMW is a huge markup, if you can't get em cheaper i wouldn't bother.

you need someone to explain to you why being a shitty person is a shitty thing to do? lmao, actual autist detected

>Not wanting to be associated with mentally disturbed people by wearing stuff that they have made part of their subculture makes you a shitty person
You're an idiot if you don't understand why someone wouldn't want to be associated with something they aren't a part of or agree with

and you're a bigot, i thought we've already agreed on that

can you call me a beta numale cuck now?

i'm telling you to apply some critical thought and produce an argument. "you're a bigot omg i can't even" does not actually constitute an argument.

Not him and not that he isn't bait/huge sperg but you're clearly defining "bigot" as "not wanting to signal support for LGBT politics with your clothing," which is hardly any argument against him considering he flatly stated as much.

except that's the entire crux of your argument
you're throwing a bitch fit over here about people wearing docs because you're afraid of some imaginary association on your end between a pair of shoes and a group of people

it all boils down to you disliking queers and fags, because i see nothing wrong with this association even if it did exist. i can understand why that might terrify you given how insecure you are about your own sexuality and how people perceive you

Red Wing Foreman chukkas

The cheaper ones from Red Wing Heritage, but they're still made in the USA and still cost $300 new. I got mine for $130 new though, I like them.

have any on feet pics? inever liked any of red wing's stuff because they all look bulbous and clunky

>implying you're criticizing the veracity of the association he identified and not his cultural background
Would you wear docs if they were strongly associated with skinheads?

How is this any different? because you support LGBT politics and not skinhead politics? you can see him wearing docs on the street and beat his ass for being a racist, he can see you wearing docs and beat your ass for being a faggot, you'd both be by definition bigots - but you're the only one who has demonstrated any bigotry itt. kys mate

yes, i would wear them if they were associated with skinheads, like they have been

do you live in some kind of third world shithole where people actually get assaulted for what they wear? off yourself, m8 :^)

Boots in the summer are called derbies.

Transfriends are getting attacked every week in the western world. Check your privilege, cisfaggot.

so you're br?
hue hue hue (^:

If you actually think the reception of fashion can be divorced from context or citation, you should be lurking, not posting

i'm posting and not lurking, what are you going to do about it bitch nigga

Biggest con is they take a long time to break in, and will hurt your feet if they arent broken in.

lament

>explain why being a bigot is bad
what planet do u live on m8

>explain your contrived, personal re-definition of "bigot"

thanks for derailing what could've been a nice thread you piece of shit

ye I just wanted to see some nice boots man

straight, non racist, non bigot fag here.
I've always associated doc martens with military/europunk aesthetics. That's my personal association and I've never even thought that they could be directly linked with the lgbt community. that's my two cents.

The only culture/group/subculture that comes to my mind when I hear about Docs is skinheads. You're just chatting shit.

Here in the US I've only seen docs irl twice. Once on an art hoe and once on some Huge skinhead looking power lifter

what are ya'll favorite black boots?

Pretty much every with art student with green or blue hair in my city wears them

Bump

Well I mean, Docs are also the shoes skinheads wear. And just because most people who wear converse look like dipshits, they are still effay when worn correctly.

I've been thinking about buying Trench Boot from Oak Street Bootmakers or Wolverine 1000 mile. Does anyone have an opinion on them?

lol haaaay i like bewtz guise xD
fucking retarded faggot

what kind of fucking retarded ass post is this

i like to ware bewtsz aaaaalll year long xD
i have spring thyme bewts, i luv my summertime bewtz. i also have fall bewtz but no winter bewtsz. too many ppl wearing them (haha xD)
instead i wear my birkenstock loafers with thick cozy sox lmao bcs im so randum xD

>11344928
are you alright there my guy?

not bad but not great. leather on 1000 miles is trecherously thin and oak street ain't much better. if you have the cash, buy viberg. if not, custom order some whites or nicks.

just being randum and silly kid guy chief boss

>FW11
youve been saving this for quite some time eh?

Will look into it. Thanks for the advice.

as someone who is forced to wear combat boots all day this is probably one of the best options
Recently changed to keep up with MIL regulations