Black Hair General

Any new hair cuts you got or are getting for this summer, my negroid familia?
I'm still waiting for my hair to grow out so I can get pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKeYN06pvG8
amazon.co.uk/Organic-Raw-Virgin-Coconut-500ml/dp/B00E9VXD9G/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1464630728&sr=1-1&keywords=COCONUT OIL
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MXD6GBY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3QUEQ1ZV7BBMK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saw this guy on youtube planning to get this kind of cut pham when my hair grows enough

Came across this and thought it was pretty cool

No homo but that shit looks tight. That facial hair is great.
I would have more respect if the kid grew some hair on his face.

I had this, and had to cut it off to get a job

isnt the dread fade (dreads in general in fact) out of fashion now? seems like every Atlanta trap rapper and his mother is rocking some form of dread

I'm not American, so it will look pretty new here
Are there even any other effay hair cuts for blacks? Because I rarely see anything original anyways.

Earlier this year. Hair's currently two inches longer than in this pic.

Hope everyone's having a good day.

I sort of have this hair, hangs a little less. Have had it for a few years and am getting bored of it, suggestions welcome, I do have a enormous forehead so keep in mind..

hmm, i'd suggest twist outs.

Good hair. Your face matches it nice, too.

ugly ass nigga

lil uzi

More inspo

Why the fuck would I go for a boring white person's haircut.

how to grow hair faster

L.O.C method

Seeing this made me think
Basquiats style has gotta be due for a comeback, big-ass hair with the tastefully coloured suits. I wish i didnt buzz last month

Do fades really help with growing an afro? I thought you had to have even hair all around.

I never heard of that but I noticed in my experience, my hair on the sides of my head grow faster than the top.

Also, a nice tapered afro looks heaps cooler than a regular afro.

Pic not me

Not black, but there is no such thing as even hair, your hair grows at different speeds in multiple places on your head.
The art is knowing which grows when and catching it before it becomes an issue with your style

ay f.am, what ya'll think bout dis. Dat shit be dope yo!

youtube.com/watch?v=NKeYN06pvG8

thinking about doing hte loc method.... but how do people apply all this stuff to their hair without it itching?

Didn't even know about this

Is this what white humor is?

haha yes ROFL

he looks like a bosozoku

I cannot recommend L.O.C. honestly here's what I've learned after growing out my hair three times.

1. The time it takes to grow hair is much less important than how well you can retain your hair length IE how well you reduce shedding of whole strands and broken strands when knotted.
2. Stretching the hair and or protective styles reduce tangling/matting/knotting.
3. Low manipulation: don't change your hair everyday
4. Less products the better. I'm trying to reduce my product usage down to occasional oiling, semi-regular spritzing with water and a deep conditioner/treatment. I did well before with it but hair changes.

Black folks had long hair before daily cowashing and moisturizers, idk that's just my view point. Hair ain't that fragile.

brillo haired niggers are not effay
go back to tumblr

>tfw it will take me ages to grow my hair out like this
Still waiting.

Not any to them. But I've never tried LOC. I wanna try it and grow mine faster since mines slow as shit.

The only thing that can increase hair growth itself is diet. Products cannot fix that, take a good quality multivitamin and have an active workout.

My freeform dreads right now

downie nigger

They need to get way longer

What does that even mean

No shit dude been growing them for 2 months

you have down syndrome

k

Pic related is my goal

i usually (compulsively) shave my sides (no gaurd with the clippers on max length so ~0.5 shave) on the weekly, but ive been trying to hold out to get it long enough to get a fade. am i there yet or do i need to grow it out more

How long do you think that'll take?

can barely tell with that quality. almost maybe.

Maybe a year

Human hair grows about half an inch a month and short locks take a while before length begins to show so probably 1.5 to 2 years

Do this mang

He's look better with a different haircut imo

jesus christ, that's a long time

looks more like a white guys haircut.

Just got this fresh new cut, how do I look?

It won't take THAT long.

Being black with a receding hairline is the worst

Can do shit with this

god tier

why not just go to a professional barber and ask them to fade it for you. your sides look raggedy as fuck

How the hell would that take a year or two, my hair was just about half that long after 2 years, although that could be because it's 4c

post it, it might not be as bad as you think.

It depends on how long your hair is when you start it. If you start off really short and take into account how long it takes for locks to fully mature, then it can take up to 1.5 to 2 years. Obviously it can be quicker, it's different for everyone

Haha that joke wasn't made a few posts back haha

i went to a barber today and it looks like every time ive ever cut my own hair :// RIP 15 bucks

i asked for a skin fade but its really high so it just looks as shaved as usual

Im ur biggest fan

sometimes i wish i was bosozoku

thanks bro i love you

should i just cut this? my hairline isn't great. terrible picture, i know.

letting your hair lock up naturally in time will make your hair look tight as fuck no lie. it's interesting to see what your hair does too, it depends on the person, good idea to keep shit looking fresh too. ignore the hate, i think natural hair have always been seen as cool and unique

yep, all of these are very true. I've grown my hair to mid-back twice (had to cut it for surgery, but it's at collar bone length again).

I have like 3C curl pattern so it's easier for me compared to someone with 4C curls.

this is pretty innovative, looks good

No clue what to do with my hair.
4c means growth is slow as hell, should I even bother with protective hair styles to speed things up?

idek I'm pretty satisfied with my hair but I've had this style in varying lengths for 3 years now.

Yes. You shouldn't have an Afro above the age of 13 imo.

Innovative Liteskint

You really need to grow a beard man.

What shampoo and conditioner you niggas using.

I'm just using generic white people shit I pick up at the shop I need to start levelling up my shit.

Trying to start that LOC method which oil should I use. Probably use just water as the liquid and then probably some of that Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie as the cream.

daamn that's nice

coconut oil is great, senpai

drop the shampoo pick up shea moisture leave-in

Does it matter what kind of coconut oil?

I see some that's more like a liquid that you spray and some that looks more like a cream. Is there a difference?

Would these products be good for starting LOC?

Coconut oil:
amazon.co.uk/Organic-Raw-Virgin-Coconut-500ml/dp/B00E9VXD9G/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1464630728&sr=1-1&keywords=COCONUT OIL

Shea moisture:
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MXD6GBY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3QUEQ1ZV7BBMK

What else do I need? Also I heard shea has a really strong smell, if it's not rec'd what is an alternative?

That's a cool ass texture. How do???

get pure coonut oil. most stuff has shit added to it that makes hair feel heavy and gross like petroleum jello. If its legit then the stuff should kinda melt into a liquid when it sits on your hand or when it gets hot.

I think I made a grave mistake with my hair, anyone want to see?

YA

RIP me

Those are just braids, right? Unbraid them, it's no big deal

Do they look like shit?

would be alrigt if you got rid of facial hair.

I say you can have facial hair or head hair but not both.

yeah they look pretty dumb. Who did them? You should try corn rows going back instead

AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo

My mother, now I'm worried about going into work tomorrow, fml. Might shave it all off soon

dont fucking shave it off, you just have to unbraid your hair You know how to unbraid right? Its pretty simple.

Is it bad to the point where people would look at me weird? I know about unbraiding but I'm just worried that long hair doesnt suit me in general

people have hair like that out all the time. I just personally dont like it because thats how mine look before I go to sleep so I feel like its a lazier look to do. White people look st black people hair weirdly anyway already they wouldnt be able to tell a difference so its fine. Post a pic with your hair as it normally if you dont know if long hair suits you.

Would I be made fun of by blacks at work? There's quite a few there.

How about here? I'm so insecure I know lol. I'm sorry, I've never had any real direction when it comes to hair and I'm pretty autistic...

don't apologize for shit, dude. If you had just posted this picture with no apologizes and confidence people would see you so differently. I like your hair and I think you just have to believe in yourself more.

why are you grabbing your armpit? thats pretty gross