He spends all his money on designer clothes instead of putting it in a savings account like an adult

>he spends all his money on designer clothes instead of putting it in a savings account like an adult

I'm sure you will find your gf once you own enough rick ;^)

only average joes and boring fucks care about 'savings'

live the life

almost got quads there

>not saving money by dying early

Enjoy being poor all your life
>materialism
>living the life
kek

>implying money will ever be an issue for me
poorfags, when will they learn

If you aren't making the money to be able to spend on the clothes you like while still saving a very large amount, you were never gonna be wealthy in the first place.

Sorry user, penny pinching to improve your future minutely isn't worth the lack of present joy.

I don't think it's good to spend all your money on anything, obviously you should keep saving money, but what does a gf/bf have to do with this? Are you implying all ones savings should be blown on a lover? Fuccboi af

You could buy $3,000 in cheap clothes and $3,000 in designer clothes.

3 years from now, the designer clothes would hold significantly more of their value as opposed to the $3,000 worth of cheap clothes (H&M, Gap, Zara, most streetwear, Uniqlo, etc.)

Regardless, stupid thread that assumes you know the financial situation of every single person on here.

parents gave me 10mil and kicked me out at 18, now I own a high rise apartment in downtown NY and drive a maserati that they bought me for my 16th birthday. How does this make you feel op? I never worked a day in my life but I'm still richer than you'll ever be.

Not op but you sound desperate to prove something

>His job doesn't allow him to buy designer clothes and still have a ton of money left over

>>he spends all his money on designer clothes instead of putting it in a savings account like an adult

>Tfw buy tons of designer clothes
>Tfw have a healthy savings account

It's possible to do both my guy

That's nice, good for you user.

>10mil
>rich
lol

"savings account"
dunno what it's like where you are but the rates fucking suck in the UK
get into trading stocks fellas, easy dough

trueee

you should shoot some cash

>implying being poor is effay

In all seriousness, 10mil is on the lower end of the spectrum in Manhattan.