Broke up with girlfriend
She was crying for two hours straight
All I thought of was that I needed to buy a suede brush to clean my GATs
Am I an autist?
>pic not mine

you may be an autist, but I'd call you a victim

gats get better with age and gorls get worse with age. Therefore,
gats > girls

no suede brush will save these user, also, why did you leave her?

Honestly, I just was getting fed up with being in a relationship. I'm going away this summer too for a couple of months, so wasn't planning on having a longdistance relationship. Pic isn't mine though

man, youre stone cold, i could never leave my girl coz im a pussy, not even sure if i like her, but its guaranteed sex so im not complaining, anyway, considering the price of gats, just get new ones if yours are fcked

you should find a fuckbuddy instead

nah, those type of things never work out well, besides i really dont have the time for chasing girls, plus i suck with women

Fuck a guy

Simon?

>pic not mine

Nah, you probably just didn't actually love her and just put up with her. I did kinda the same with this one girl. But if I didn't I couldn't have gotten my grails. But then I finally did find my first qt3.14gf I love. It gets better bro. We'll all make it. Thanks Veeky Forums!

similar, but I know that. went to a party with my shoes (nike am1 waterproof surface) and they looked like shit during breakup.
breakup didn't bother me too much at that point, just was excited to clean the fuckers.
you'll feel it later.

Thanks dude

I mean if you cared more about your shoes than here that means you didn't really love her so it really doesn't matter, I'd do the same.

kek

Gats might fall apart and disintegrate before girls but they won't divorce you take your kids and all your money

i cant, i find the idea of sexual contact between me and another man disgusting, and i actually tried my hardest to be gay coz it seems easier.

holy shit are you me

my social circle is devoid of females as well

Update: It sucks breaking up. good news is, I may not be full autistic

I'm here if you wanna talk.