Want to attract one of those hot instagram "model" types, with their tight little bodies, daddy's money...

want to attract one of those hot instagram "model" types, with their tight little bodies, daddy's money, and part goth/part punk/part normcore & slackercore aesthetic?

It's surprisingly easy

>don't be ugly
>be at least 5'11
>either be ottermode (preferably) or skeletal (but with a huge dick)
>distressed black or lightwash jeans (optionally loose cropped trousers)
>wear black GATS or black boots. period.
>either meme FOG shirts, sized up thrifted button downs, or ideally meme store envy/big cartel tees (scumbags and superstars, goblinko, nofitstate... think mid 90s, if it looks like troma or green jelly merch you got it)
>have recently went from long hair or young leo to a buzzcut, deny it's because bieber did
>have dank weed always
>don't be autistic, introverted, or socially anxious

>don't be ugly
>be at least 5'11

that's how to get pretty much 95% of girls.

>it's surprisingly easy

you're a fucking liar

these things are easy for most

fuck off

>>>/adv

damn

YES BUT WILL THEY BEAR ME BETWEEN 5 AND 12 STRONG SONS AND BE ABLE TO KEEP THEM SAFE WHEN I DIE ON A BATTLEFIELD IN FRANCE DURING THE UPCOMING GREAT EUROPEAN RACE WAR

THIS IS IMPORTANT

pic isn't related, i assume
this chick is everything, but attractive

>repulsive tattoos, especially on hand baka
>fuckin piercing on face
>ugly eyebrows

>have recently went from long hair or young leo to a buzzcut, deny it's because bieber did
i'm already laffin at fuccbois growing their hair out for years just to buzz it, if they want to keep up with the latest trend

how to even do this
every time i go to any social event i feel like no one wants me there, and i see no signs otherwise

looks like I really struck a nerve

post a different girl up to your standards, I'm excited to see it

>why is my hair unfashionable now wahhhhhh

kys nerd

Be ripped, and just as self absorbed.

do drugs and drink I guess. idk I'm so autistic everybody thinks I'm cocky AF. and girls approach me
maybe because I;m black and the stereotype works in my favor

>its easy
>just be someone else

>want to attract imaginary girls from the internet while posting fashion tips in a pretty obscure corner of it
>calls me a nerd

i cannot get arsed to find a pic of a girl up to my standards, but imagine a natural, tattoo and piercing-free brown beauty with womanly features, can have lighter skin tone, but brown hair and eyes are a must, caucasian or latin, no azns

if you still have your long hair, you're already too late, so you might as well just leave it until the next long hair trend in the next decade

>be attractive
>be at least 6'
>be muscular
>have a big dick (at least 8")
>have good social skillz
>act ""alpha""

literally did all this a month ago and got a girl that looks very similar to your pic

weird

i don't get why everyone itt is acting like having the social competence of someone who isn't an internet addict shut in is impossible

lmao

>he's afraid of finding a picture
>he's legitimately terrified of having his tastes judged

now I get it, you're insecure

the fuck is ottermode? you saying i gotta go float around on my back and eat raw seafood?

Being introverted sucks

rust from true detective, that cult leeader from the path uhh I guess brad from fight club hes a little more build though god damn im horny just thinking about it

so just an edgy semi built guy? thanks for the explanation senpai

basically yes its not a terrible look

what the hell are per proportions
>seriously droopy shoulders
>tits closer to belly button than collar bones
>ass looks like it's clipping down and clinging on for dear life
>hip bones gonna cut through her pants
>arm all the way down to knee
>legs seem off but can't put my finger on it
then on top of all that the crappy tattoos and face microdermal, fucking hell

Her arms are long as fuck, her thighs are not in proportion with her lower legs

>ass looks like it's clipping down and clinging on for dear life
kek

unlucky genetics

literal perfection

my brother was ensnared by one of those a year or so ago.

totally disgusting cunt of a person. not worth interacting with.
I tried to kill her to get him out of there,

the way she's dressing isn't exactly helping either, it's probs making her look worse.

also idk if it's just her wrist and the way the bedding falls, but it looks like she has dragged her butt out to look bigger.

If that's hard for you, then just kill yourself.

>bull piercing
>choker

I would bet my left testicle that she listens to entry-level metal/core, walks around in heavy boots and likes oral.

9 out of 10 girls I meet that look like this are degenerate as fuck.

>blindly following "trends" instead of going your own way and making the best out of your current hair

Pls, stop being such a beta.

last time I checked " hot instagram "model" types" arent ones to commonly have wide hips suitable for child birth

Just about any healthy and non-degenerate girl above 5/10.

lmaoing @ all who don't know the power of acting
just play a character to appeal to a person. even you self proclaimed social anxious fucks can do this

I want to a girl that is cute, doesn't wear make up, no tattoos, piercings, doesn't smoke /drink, does psychedelics, is into art or/and science, will commit, was not promiscuous, cares about fashion, music, KINO, loves outdoors and does sports with me and finally EXISTS.

good luck

I am not a defeatist like you. Also please elaborate without memeing.

>I am not a defeatist like you
Project harder, faggot.

>elaborate
So... we can all agree that Slavic girls from rural areas are as close to an innocent good girls as it gets, considering how rampant degeneracy nowadays is. So I'll use that example.
Those girls use make up. Every woman does. Only children don't nowadays... and the amish... good luck with that. It's just a woman thing.
Tattoos are easy. They're not "in" nowadays, besides tumblr and shit. Just look for a normal woman that isn't "muh art" and you're good to go.
Drinking is far too popular nowadays. You can notice if someone is smoking, and that's also why people smoke less than in the past - it's too easy to spot. But drinking? Nah, people like to get a good drink and get a bit dizzy.
Doing psychodelics is degenerate, which takes you back to tattoos, drinking and smoking. At least one of those will go in pair with the former. It's a 10/10 bet.
Art/science is easy. About any girl on medicine studies.
Committing isn't hard with Slavic girls either, but it's a shitshow in the west, so you're going to play Russian roulette.
9 out of 10 girls past age 21 will already have the taste of a dozen dicks in their mouths. Good luck with that.
Fashion, music and cinema are just women stuff. Easy.
Outdoors is also a women thing.
Most women don't like sports besides a short jog or "fitness".

Basically, what you're looking for is yourself. Or at least a lump of your wishful thinking. Forget about it. You won't find such a woman. You'd find an artsy virgin ready to commit among the amish, but then good look with drugs and sports/kino.
You could find a girl into sports if you go to a street workout park, but she won't be into drugs and she sure as hell will be past the 10 mark in dick tasting.

Either that... or you WILL find a virgin that is into arts and likes drugs, and stuff, but don't be surprised if she's a bipolar rage machine that will take a shit on you, your emotions and your life.

kek

a girl of that quality could easily find men of this quality:

9+/10 face and ripped body, 6'4 200lbs 9% bodyfat, 8 inch dick, successful career as surgeon/high-financier, drives a porsche, publishes influential articles in the most respected academic journals in his field, is a sexual titan who knows no bounds, but also knows when and how to be tender, doesn't care about fashion because he has enough money to literally wear anything he wants and then throw it away, he bought geobaskets for a halloween costume, wore them once, and then gave them to the goodwill, does charity work for the homeless, lead singer/songwriter of his successful brooklyn-based indie band, starting a cinema production company with a former hollywood exec he went to Exeter with, has climbed mount everest and k2, and finally IS NOT YOU.

Do you meet those standards?

Real talk, why would you ever want that? To be entirely frank, I've never met a girl like that who wasn't completely intolerable.

Sounds like youre speking from experience. I feel you though on how many women are major whores.

PSA: we're all social autists so taking advice from each other is counterintuitive and retarded.

Speak for yourself, cunt. I'm just here because I enjoy talking about looks.

a perfect match for you

Okay I'll confess that was a 10/10 burn

A+ would be burned again

Any place to cop a FOG striped T? everywhere's sold out

"""no"""

I audibly laughed at this.

YOOOO I HAVE A GIRL EXACTLY LIKE THAT AT MY SCHOOL. Except for the psychedelics part, she matches that perfectly. Gonna ask her out when school starts again >:)

What made you like this?

Not him, but I'm going to guess a woman.

Fuck this is me. I feel like I have nothing to contribute. All I know is brutal observation

Well I'm socially anxious, but it's easy to pretend I don't care and even if girls find out they find it cute or whatever

Fuck if I know.

>inb4 - "hurr, a girl left you"
No. I'm just not an over-emotional beta.

Ugghhh this thread is so fuckin autistic sometimes I forget that Veeky Forums is full of weird ass basement dwellers who actually use words like degenerate and cry about being introverted without doing fuck all about it

>using degenerate as a regular word
Nothing wrong with that. Unless you misuse it like "literally".

SOON(TM)

>be at least 5'11

oh i am laffin.
manlets, when will they learn. people under 6'0 literally don't exist.

Women want real MEN not little boys, this includes the instagram sluts.

5'11" is king of manlets, which is like being the smartest person in special ed class.

>pic related
>5'10"
>won an olympic gold medal in wrestling with a broken freaking neck
>would break almost anyone in half
>NOT A """"REAL"""" MAN

kekd hard m8

>5'10

my fucking sides. Even worse, manlets literally have no reason to last. More so, there's numerous other superior tall wrestlers who'd snap this manlet like a twig.

>he's trying to justify being a manlet
stay salty little boy

Welp, this is still the shittest board on Veeky Forums, even worse than /soc/ and even worse than /r9k/.

lol @ countering "wasn't promiscuous and doesn't drink and smoke" with "be 7'8" 600lbs 4% yearly body fat and rich"

You are so fucking stupid

>superior tall wrestlers
>in the 90 - 100kg category
>for the golden medal
>against a 6'0.5" wrestler
>after going through 4 other wrestlers
>who were ranging from 5'11" to 6'1"
>still in the 90 - 100kg category
>reminder that he won the medal with a broken freaking neck
>...
>...
>...
>please wait, loading superior wrestlers
>...
>...
>...
>error, superior wrestlers not found

kekking harder now, breh

>Under 6'2
>Being relevant at all

Try hard manlet manchild.

>he still watches wrestling
>he watching men stage fights half naked

>mistaking freestyle wrestling with """"PRO"""" wrestling
>literally trying to make fun of a gold medalist in the king of all physical contact sports since ancient times - wrestling

Tippest of toppest keks, sounds like your gf got pumped by a manlet chad.

actually. i'm countering:

>I want to a girl that is cute, doesn't wear make up, no tattoos, piercings, doesn't smoke /drink, does psychedelics, is into art or/and science, will commit, was not promiscuous, cares about fashion, music, KINO, loves outdoors and does sports with me and finally EXISTS.

with:

>a girl of that quality could easily find men of this quality:

>9+/10 face and ripped body, 6'4 200lbs 9% bodyfat, 8 inch dick, successful career as surgeon/high-financier, drives a porsche, publishes influential articles in the most respected academic journals in his field, is a sexual titan who knows no bounds, but also knows when and how to be tender, doesn't care about fashion because he has enough money to literally wear anything he wants and then throw it away, he bought geobaskets for a halloween costume, wore them once, and then gave them to the goodwill, does charity work for the homeless, lead singer/songwriter of his successful brooklyn-based indie band, starting a cinema production company with a former hollywood exec he went to Exeter with, has climbed mount everest and k2, and finally IS NOT YOU.

>Do you meet those standards?

>implying it isn't the same thing
>manchilds will defend this
>more so, manlets will defend manletism

stay mad while us superior tall men steal your women while you get passed over LITERALLY because of you child size and inferior jeans. Manlets literally should be purged from the face of the earth, humanity doesn't need to suffer anymore and your manlet jeans will dub the future generation doomed.

>hes a manlet and a manchild
CANNOT FABRICATE

>tfw extrovert with social anxiety
I don't know what happened. Shit just changed like a while back and I've never been the Same

>trying this hard at calling freestyle wrestling a theatre shitshow
>>manchilds

>>superior tall men
>under 90kg
>men

>>jeans
>not wearing superior tracksuits

>>manlets should be purged
>Einstein should have been purged
>Hefner should be purged

Dis b sum gud b8.

girls like this are
easy as fuck to get honestly
if you wear some piece of semi recognizable designer clothing in an otherwise non Veeky Forums city or place theyll cling to you

i wear some edgy designer pieces sometimes and these girls just stare you down, and im an 6/10-7/10 on most days

horrible people tho, just want that image

It's not fun when only one person challenges the bait.

that loading shit still has my sides is a rustle, fuck you.

Yeah, I got in on the bait because the turbomanlet meme is usually fun to stretch out.
I hoped people would join in on it.

had me until
damn you crushed my dreams

do it now pussy

>11343952
being smartest kid of the special ed here means more than being smartest in regular class

wtf how?

>tfw 5'11.99999 (repeating, of course).

never gunna happen buddy

White girls are ugly as fuck

Sorry to break it to you, but women do not have any interests and if they do have they are only shallow and most likely taken up for a guy/an image.
Women have looks, not character. It's depressing, but the more I meet/date the more I become sure of it.

>been stalking a girl since 2013
>she was semi famous on instagram, but I kept following her every move even after she got bored with it
>posed as several people online with distinct personalities and befriended her to learn every side of her. each has intricate backstories with web histories to back them up (i used my throwaway email/facebook/reddit identities and built on them)
>started working out and dressing well for her. went from anemic mode to casually fit
>girls start paying attention to me
>moved to her city
>went from NEET to making $40k a year through ruthless ambition and 20 hour days, no days off. all with one goal in mind
>bought nice car
>girls are now directly sexual with me, I can barely hide my disgust
>get decent apartment in her area
>one of her "online friends" she was supposed to meet at the local coffee shop stood her up. of course, I happened to be there to meet her, asking if she got flaked on too
>we talk and I do my best to act casual and charming
>she notices I'm shaking, and I make a joke about needing even more caffeine
>we've been dating for 3 months now and I live in fear that she's going to find out the truth, so I'm extremely protective of my computer and phone
>she wants to move in, but I can't do that because then I won't be able to talk to her as one of her "online friends". something I never considered
>I have everything I've ever wanted but live in constant fear and anxiety
>just want to tell her the truth and get it off my chest but I know that will mean the end, which isn't going to happen

You're a complete sociopath

Link her insta though

Who hurt you?

D E E P L O V E

Please keep us updated on how this works out.

N O W E B

>anime reaction image
>on Veeky Forums

you are 10 different types of faggot weaboo, aren't you?

>don't be ugly
>be skeletal (but with a huge dick)
>wear black GATS or black boots. period.
>distressed black or lightwash jeans (optionally loose cropped trousers)

I have most of the attributes. Hope that you're right user cause i'm gonna style my Instagram to those aesthetics.

I mean im 5'6 but theres plenty of

are you a girl? and you typed that all out? besides thats not an equal counter

in any case, kys

not who you're replying to btw

hes right though

sounds good all...
>I mean im 5'6 but

stopped there, no your fucked man sorry

Why are her tits in the middle of her body
And her ass in the middle of her legs?

All these pics of anime girls makes me believe that youre a fucking loser

Basically girls with anorexia

Being introverted/moderately awkward really isn't a big deal at all if you can learn to use it to your advantage. Lots of girls see it as charming/mysterious if you pull it off correctly and have confidence. Confidence is the important part, not adopting a false persona which anyone worth anything will see right through. Cultivate a genuine image and learn to highlight the positive qualities that you do have.

I've slept with too many girls to count just by being my awkward but interesting self, despite being fairly average looking and dressing kinda sz style. I guess it does also depend on the area that you live in, but artsy/avant-garde/intelligent girls eat that shit up. Keep in mind, sleeping with lots of girls is also extremely overrated. I'm still fairly self-loathing and would much prefer a steady relationship rather than numbing myself with women, but at least I've learned to accept myself for who I am and maximizing my potential. Sorry for the rant, I'm all done here.

tldr - having lots of sex doesn't make you cool, work with what you have, don't pretend to be someone you aren't