Is it Veeky Forums to be good looking even though you're from a third world country?

is it Veeky Forums to be good looking even though you're from a third world country?

pic related

also you get bonus points for culture

It's even more Veeky Forums when you're poor and good looking.
Even better when you're from a third world country.

Also, that might the best looking nigger on Earth.

nigger james dean

no need for racial slurs fham

dont sleep on adonis bosso though

Nah he's overrated. Guy in OP looks 10x times better.

Been on Veeky Forums fo so long that saying black people seems more racist than saying nigger. Don't know why.

damn

cause it feels forced, nigga sounds so much nicer

It's always Veeky Forums to be good looking

why is this man so handsome

i love how he looks so much
>mfw he will be old and boring by the time i'm at a place where my company could get high profile models

James Deandu

>old and boring
>maybe dead and a skeleton along with everyone else on this board
>faggot

Because he fits within Eurocentric standards of skeletal beauty while his soft features fit within the societal idea of black African people.
Lol I posted him here like a year ago on here, he's stunning anyways I think people are "shocked" to see a black or African or dark person fit within their ideals without looking exactly like them.

Like yeah Idris Elba is considered handsome right because we've come to know what the black community finds handsome but this man translates without being culturally informed he hits rather seamlessly.

Underrated post

A black James Franco

>is it fa to xyz

lmao, these questions get more retarded by the day.

That's a good looking guy.

kek'd

>>>/reddit/ you fucking cuck

NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
SPIC
TOWELHEAD
CHINK
GOOK
KIKE

NIGGER

>"good looking even though (...) third world"

do you have your grade 10 m8?

summer sure has started

>is it Veeky Forums to be good looking even though you're from a first world country?

Yes. Im not the best looking dude out there but I'm from east africa. Im in college rn and all the sheltered kids here feel that Im more approachable than american blacks and thus its easier for me to make friends/socialize with people of different background. Add in the fact that I dress Veeky Forums relative to the average person on campus people automatically assume im exotic/cool. Whether thats true or not idk but those are just my observations.

What part senpai? I am from Ethiopia.

haah I'm from Ethiopia also. habesha Veeky Forumsm we out here.

You would have to be the first person that I've found from Ethiopia using this site. Yene Amaringya koshaha neu. Are you from Addis?

I never though I'd see the day I found another habesha here either lol.

I'm actually from Bahir Dar. Born there and moved to states when I was eight. You?

your amaringya isnt too bad haha

Nice try edgeboy

Was born in Addis. Bahir Dar is full of mosquitoes but has a nice scenery. I love Ethiopia but we need better Internet.

>e-edgy!!! :'(
lol, saying nigger never fails to make at least one of you cucks butthurt

>dubs
>Whether thats true or not idk but those are just my observations.
It's true. Try to be accepting to your brothers and sisters.
I should mention it's about three in the morning but it was worth meeting you. I live in Australia. Cya around.

>but we need better internet
we really do

>australia
im jelly tbhonest.

and nice meeting you!

dena ider!

there are ethiopians on /int/ now and then

free ogaden!

You guys are qt.

holy shit im habesha too thought i was the only ethiopian person here

>thought i was the only Ethiopian person here

I did too lmao.