What makes 4chans fashion board better than Reddits fashion board? or any other online fashion board for that matter

what makes 4chans fashion board better than Reddits fashion board? or any other online fashion board for that matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2ncVvC2oDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing
Veeky Forums is one of the biggest shitholes in terms of fashion communities

also this is someone pretending to be the grill in the picture

Where do I find a good fashion board with more grill fashion and less autism?

youtu.be/X2ncVvC2oDo

OP is not the real Eliza.

Veeky Forums is actually a lot less fashionable then reddit

I think Veeky Forums does have more practical and comfy fits, though. Thats because the average age here is younger than that of reddit

i have a considerable folder for grill fashion, i just keep it to myself

That girls fingernails tho

yeah the only reason I still go here is because it's the only place I know

lmao you're not the real eliza

No one knows

>message board
>not autistic

mutually exclusive. normal people aren't very interested in fashion in the first place. even those who are just post occasional pics to facebook and instagram, getting their inspo from pinterest and shopping at the mall

like tumblr is even seen by the general populace as edgy, alternative and artsy. actual internet message boards are categorically autistic

idk if your being serious but can you stop with this meme now

lmao photoshopped. you're not the real eliza

seriously?
kill yourself

write Veeky Forums on ur cheeks while brushing your teeth

Trap request, everyone knows real eliza doesn't brush teeth

this thread has my attention

Because we start with the assumption that you are shit. Every other place turns into a hugbox

people who use the phrase "hugbox" are gigantic shitlords

Not as shit as faggots who pretend to be some basic looking bitch with bad hygiene that makes Killy look decent

you projecting or something? what does that have anything to do with the post? lmao triggered fuccboi

deliver bitch

NO GO GREASO

hell no, im not a camwhore and im not gonna degrade myself just to impress you
i just did the timestamp on my own because im tired of people saying im fake and it started making people spam me in threads
learn how to treat women first

WITH ALL MY POWER YOU SHALL TAKE A SHOWER

>takes a '''''''''''''''''''''''video'''''''''''''''''''''' of brushing teeth 2 days ago
>i-im not a camwhore i swear

fake detected

Attention whoring aside reddit lingers on bandwagons way too long or catches onto trends late.

On the other hand fa avoids every trend there ever was while simultaneously dressing like shit

i didnt make the video because someone asked me to, i did it cause i felt like it
stop acting like you know me

Can you remind us how the trip and thread pic is relevant to the question?

share it senpai

NO GO GREASO

This whole fucking thread shows how shit of a fashion board are. We have that stigma of being on Veeky Forums, so edgelords who want to be fashionable divert from /pol/, /b/ or any other board and come here, or to Veeky Forums or any other lifestyle board. Now because of that, all these comments and posts shows how literally cancerous we are.

>inb4 why are you here
Every fashion board has a certain "main" style to it, which each person latches on to. Veeky Forums is a dark, punk-ish and avant-garde, which personally I like. Comparatively r/mfa is bright, smart and preppy, r/streetwear and sufu is alot of supreme and jordans, and so on.

Hey FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. You don't what the FUCK you're talking about

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Autism.

His point exactly

newfag.

Is /cgl/ our soulmate?

>implying

Pastas are autistic, you autistic fuckwit.

eliza please don't do this to yourself the vast majority of these people including me aren't your friends take up sewing as a hobby stand in the sun for ten minutes a day peel oranges as delicately as you can without dropping them whatever just get the fuck out of here before they chew you up and spit out the gristle

Ties aren't Veeky Forums

>mfw i see you hurting